Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lumicko View Post
    Okay
    Btw any idea why when I Bench press I feel like my right chest is working more and I feel it a lot more than my left chest ???

Also its not possible to feel or work in any way triceps during back workouts right?? Like bent over barbell rows. Somehow the lats working feel rly similar to triceps working. So thats why im asking. Like there is no way I would work triceps no matter what I did. And I rly focus on form.

Shrugs recording soon probably today

You could be benching unevenly. No biceps will be worked during a back workout not triceps. triceps are a push movement.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CWGame View Post
    You could be benching unevenly. No biceps will be worked during a back workout not triceps. triceps are a push movement.
    Yeah maybe but im now focusing really slowly on the form at bench. Also I noticed that I had the bar a bit to the right so last 2-3 workouts im focusing also on the bar position to be in middle but still same effect. Mby it needs time to catch up?? Dont know. Maybe I will record myself If it doesnt stop.

Well I can be happy then because I barely feel anything in biceps I think nothing at all or only a bit but I dont notice it ( I think its not even pumped a bit ). Then it means im really using the back ( lats ) anddd reallyyy hard :P
    Im so happy now!!! Im doing bent over barbell rows with 25kg but now I know that my form is correct and im not using momentum in any way ( I used before my body was moving ). You know what is funny? I saw a guy at gym well built nice muscles and all but he was doing the rows not rly correctly he was "cheating" like moving his body up and down quite a lot using momentum weird that he didnt realise it.
    So there is no way to work with triceps ( making reaaaly sure ) Not even the "inside side ( close to body )" check this pic what I mean ( the yellow trail ) http://i.imgur.com/6BzCSTb.jpg

I was also trying again close grip bench press... Cant rly figure it out

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah maybe but im now focusing really slowly on the form at bench. Also I noticed that I had the bar a bit to the right so last 2-3 workouts im focusing also on the bar position to be in middle but still same effect. Mby it needs time to catch up?? Dont know. Maybe I will record myself If it doesnt stop.

Well I can be happy then because I barely feel anything in biceps I think nothing at all or only a bit but I dont notice it ( I think its not even pumped a bit ). Then it means im really using the back ( lats ) anddd reallyyy hard :P
    Im so happy now!!! Im doing bent over barbell rows with 25kg but now I know that my form is correct and im not using momentum in any way ( I used before my body was moving ). You know what is funny? I saw a guy at gym well built nice muscles and all but he was doing the rows not rly correctly he was "cheating" like moving his body up and down quite a lot using momentum weird that he didnt realise it.
    So there is no way to work with triceps ( making reaaaly sure ) Not even the "inside side ( close to body )" check this pic what I mean ( the yellow trail ) http://i.imgur.com/6BzCSTb.jpg

I was also trying again close grip bench press... Cant rly figure it out
    Cheating isn't really the worst thing especially if it's only a little, and he also could of been using enough weight where his frame couldn't stay in the same position and the weight starts pulling you down. Also a lot of people in commercial gyms don't really have a good knowledge of lifting.

Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cheating isn't really the worst thing especially if it's only a little, and he also could of been using enough weight where his frame couldn't stay in the same position and the weight starts pulling you down. Also a lot of people in commercial gyms don't really have a good knowledge of lifting.
    Yes you are right and his form is rly good so he most likely knows what is he doing. Maybe he was like last set or something I cant know
    Okay well I guess the form breaking is fine when U want to go like beyond failure a bit like U wouldnot be able to do anymore reps with proper form so U break form for 2-3 more reps.

So about the bent over rows its like u said no way to feel triceps ? like on the pic. Damn so I feel it like hell a lot!! Good

I was trying today bench press and again I feel the right side quite more than the left side or sometimes its even like only right side is working weird

Soon I will post 3-4 recordings of diff. exercises to make sure im doing them properly :P ( bench press ofc )

Yes you are right and his form is rly good so he most likely knows what is he doing. Maybe he was like last set or something I cant know
    Okay well I guess the form breaking is fine when U want to go like beyond failure a bit like U wouldnot be able to do anymore reps with proper form so U break form for 2-3 more reps.

So about the bent over rows its like u said no way to feel triceps ? like on the pic. Damn so I feel it like hell a lot!! Good

I was trying today bench press and again I feel the right side quite more than the left side or sometimes its even like only right side is working weird

Soon I will post 3-4 recordings of diff. exercises to make sure im doing them properly :P ( bench press ofc )

You could feel them since they would be tensed up but no on a pull movement you won't be working triceps.

Yeah I'm not sure about the bench thing may just be an imbalance or poor form.

You could feel them since they would be tensed up but no on a pull movement you won't be working triceps.

Yeah I'm not sure about the bench thing may just be an imbalance or poor form.
    Okay
    Well I feel soreness on chest ( not strong but still ) and on both sides ( left + right ). So maybe Im doing all good but I just feel it in weird way. Anyway im gonna record myself

EDIT
    What u think about lean bulking?? I just watched this from scott https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYjHbuXtkC4
    I probably dirt bulked a bit... gained 10kg in 3 months. Approx 1kg a week ( sometimes I stalled with weight ). I think thats too much?? Should I aim for 0,5kg a week??

Also look up this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw_ISOudzYk
    Since im still full body ICF 5x5 but I do curls for biceps. U think I should switch it up like scott says?? It makes totally sense and he also explains why its important to switch things up ( exerices or the angle of them..) damn I love his videos
    Last edited by Lumicko; 10-20-2015 at 02:36 PM.

Okay
    Well I feel soreness on chest ( not strong but still ) and on both sides ( left + right ). So maybe Im doing all good but I just feel it in weird way. Anyway im gonna record myself

EDIT
    What u think about lean bulking?? I just watched this from scott https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYjHbuXtkC4
    I probably dirt bulked a bit... gained 10kg in 3 months. Approx 1kg a week ( sometimes I stalled with weight ). I think thats too much?? Should I aim for 0,5kg a week??

Also look up this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw_ISOudzYk
    Since im still full body ICF 5x5 but I do curls for biceps. U think I should switch it up like scott says?? It makes totally sense and he also explains why its important to switch things up ( exerices or the angle of them..) damn I love his videos
    Yeah I think for long term bulks .3-.5kgs a week is a good amount.

I honestly don't think it matters too much of variation of bicep exercise until you are actually trying to build a certain portion of it up. You can if you want.

Yeah I think for long term bulks .3-.5kgs a week is a good amount.

I honestly don't think it matters too much of variation of bicep exercise until you are actually trying to build a certain portion of it up. You can if you want.
    Well im not saying that I want bulking to take long but according to the video it isnt really good to bulk too much fat. So +-1kg a week is too much right? Might contain too much fat or so.

Well I meant not only biceps but also other exercises but I guess that comes when I will be at split or something like that. To vary the exercises shock the muscles as he said that the muscles get used to the same movement.

Damn sorry for taking so long with the videos and im quite spamming this topic alrdy

Well im not saying that I want bulking to take long but according to the video it isnt really good to bulk too much fat. So +-1kg a week is too much right? Might contain too much fat or so.

Well I meant not only biceps but also other exercises but I guess that comes when I will be at split or something like that. To vary the exercises shock the muscles as he said that the muscles get used to the same movement.

Damn sorry for taking so long with the videos and im quite spamming this topic alrdy
    No you're fine man I was on vacation that's why my reply took so long yeah I think even for a medium sized bulk 1kg is a little too much per week.

Originally Posted by stalintom View Post
    I am a beginner. I thought many times why i should keep these routines. You are done a great favor me. Your post make me understand the need of it.
    No problem.

superkaryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's why I did WSFSB part 3, so I can have some variety but also gain strength and speed

kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Originally Posted by kamedan View Post
    Thanks bro, appreciate it.
    No problem

Originally Posted by guidobrasla View Post
    Here is a monster bodybuilder [ and has only 15 years old how wants to compite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chek out and let a comment what you think he is only 15 years old!!!!!
    His website is on youtube 15 years old bodybuilder challenge Ryan Casey put that on youtube is amazing
    Stop spamming my thread, and to make it even worse it looks like a 12 year old wrote this.

cjfinn29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stupid question but this thread says the routine can build muscle but no hypertrophy work. So what exactly is the difference? (btw i am familar with sacroplasmic growth and myfibrailar growth)

VDelmonte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow

Originally Posted by cjfinn29 View Post
    Stupid question but this thread says the routine can build muscle but no hypertrophy work. So what exactly is the difference? (btw i am familar with sacroplasmic growth and myfibrailar growth)
    Muscle growth is built by total volume and caloric intake. Yes but you build more muscle with hypertrophy work, but you still do build muscle with lower reps.

Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o Jroost5o
    I've been doing 5 day split for 3 months now and seen incredible gains. Bench is now 180 when it was 130.. 1RM

Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good info

Originally Posted by Jroost5o View Post
    I've been doing 5 day split for 3 months now and seen incredible gains. Bench is now 180 when it was 130.. 1RM
    Of course any routine can work for growing its just comes down to efficency. I go over the reasons of why as a GENERALIZATION a beginner routine will be better for most.

Originally Posted by Athl3te View Post
    Good info
    Thanks

Registered User RagingWresteler's Avatar
    RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RagingWresteler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    they never made us do this in my weight training class...

Originally Posted by RagingWresteler View Post
    they never made us do this in my weight training class...
    That's probably because your weight training teacher is retarded like the rest of them.

SimonBugge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out my profile!

[Place marker to show that I've read all replys]

Bennarz is not very well liked. (-100) Bennarz is not very well liked. (-100) Bennarz is not very well liked. (-100) Bennarz is not very well liked. (-100) Bennarz is not very well liked. (-100) Bennarz is not very well liked. (-100) Bennarz is not very well liked. (-100) Bennarz is not very well liked. (-100) Bennarz is not very well liked. (-100) Bennarz is not very well liked. (-100) Bennarz is not very well liked. (-100)
    bump

FrostbiteFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    idk. I started off on a bro split and still do. it has worked for me greatly! but everyones different train to your bodys best reactions

Originally Posted by FrostbiteFitnes View Post
    idk. I started off on a bro split and still do. it has worked for me greatly! but everyones different train to your bodys best reactions
    It's all about efficiency. Of course this isn't going to work 100% of the time. Also if you have a good programmer then that will work for you better too. But for the vast majority of beginners this should be the route.

LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LisaG25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Beginner for beginners are nessary.

1. So you don't injure yourself
    2. You have the correct form.
    3. Once you have the correct form you can increase the weight and move ahead.
    4. ALWAYS BE POSITIVE MOTIVATED AND MOST OF ALL BE INSPIRED BY THE FANTASTIC BB.COM FAMILY EVEYONE IN HERE IS THE BEST. A FANTASTIC POSTIVE INSPIRATION TO ME.
    Thank you
    Lisa.

Criz98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Major key

Originally Posted by Criz98 View Post
    Major key
    Yep.