Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe its a bit offtopic but still usefull info.
    Should I do abs every day or is 3x a week better / enough??
    I really dont know some say that abs dont need that rest and some say that abs should have rest also. Rly confusing

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lumicko View Post
    Maybe its a bit offtopic but still usefull info.
    Should I do abs every day or is 3x a week better / enough??
    I really dont know some say that abs dont need that rest and some say that abs should have rest also. Rly confusing
    Everyday training isn't necessary, training abs three days a week with enough total volume is perfectly fine.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumicko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CWGame View Post
    Everyday training isn't necessary, training abs three days a week with enough total volume is perfectly fine.
    I would say im doing enough volume.
    Im cycling 3 exercises for like 10-15mins. So basicaly i make each exercise 3-4 times.
    First is crunches with weight plate currently 5kg and I can do like 10-15reps.
    Second is russian twist ( feet on ground tho ) for obliques.
    Third is leg raise or how it is called check this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix9tmk-7kTQ&t=1m35s

Im not even sure if im doing crunches correctly. I watched this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyd_fa5zoEU but I think im having head too close to body and im probably even rounding. But I cant help myself because if I dont round or dont have head close to body I simply cant do the exercise its something in my brain
    Or should I do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BvYD6yw2QE ??? seems interesting.

Also during the leg raise or whats the name check the vid! I cant seem to reach failure. I do like 15 and still nothing but im too lazy to continue because its just boring or something idk

valionner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

here's What i did !!

i did the same think u did !! no doubt about it , i wass so skiny until my bones shows up !! u can see them full hd haha !! anyway after reading a great e-book of "4 Shocking Facts All Skinny Guys Need to Know" that"s lead me to right method to do it right !! and those exiercice that u mentioned a get a full awesome results so yeah
    Introducing Muscle Gaining Secrets 2.0:
    ------>The Ultimate 90 Day Skinny-to-Jacked Transformation Plan
    ------>5 Reasons Why ALL skinny Guys Are DEAD WRONG In Their Approach to Building Muscle
    ------>4 Shocking Facts All Skinny Guys Need to Know About Building Muscle
    Link here ===> http://musclegainingsecrets.instapage.com/

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would say im doing enough volume.
    Im cycling 3 exercises for like 10-15mins. So basicaly i make each exercise 3-4 times.
    First is crunches with weight plate currently 5kg and I can do like 10-15reps.
    Second is russian twist ( feet on ground tho ) for obliques.
    Third is leg raise or how it is called check this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix9tmk-7kTQ&t=1m35s

Im not even sure if im doing crunches correctly. I watched this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyd_fa5zoEU but I think im having head too close to body and im probably even rounding. But I cant help myself because if I dont round or dont have head close to body I simply cant do the exercise its something in my brain
    Or should I do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BvYD6yw2QE ??? seems interesting.

Also during the leg raise or whats the name check the vid! I cant seem to reach failure. I do like 15 and still nothing but im too lazy to continue because its just boring or something idk
    I'm not in a area where I can watch the videos, but the exercise honestly doesn't matter in my opinion as long as you are hitting all areas of your abs. And if 15 does nothing for you try longer time under tension so longer slower reps, maybe the form is off, maybe do 25 reps, or you could fine a different exercise that further challenges you.

ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am doing the smolov Jr for bench.

The first 3-day, easy, not so hard.
    But the last day, from set 8th to 10th, my chest hurt as hell. Any ideas to get rid of that pain so that i can finish it?
    I take 5min rests since set 8th.
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

I'm not in a area where I can watch the videos, but the exercise honestly doesn't matter in my opinion as long as you are hitting all areas of your abs. And if 15 does nothing for you try longer time under tension so longer slower reps, maybe the form is off, maybe do 25 reps, or you could fine a different exercise that further challenges you.
    Wait you really cant watch it?? Mby try later??
    Also The issue is that im not sure if I feel my LOWER abs during workout

Wait you really cant watch it?? Mby try later??
    Also The issue is that im not sure if I feel my LOWER abs during workout
    Alright I watched them, I think abs are the same thing as back you don't need a super long ROM to actually hit it. So like the video showed try doing their ROM without cheating, and it should be fine. I'm not sure if there are any but if you can't feel your lower abs during the lifts you showed them try to look up certain exercises to target that exact area. Sorry about the late response, have been busy.

With leg raises try to go slower and keep your core tight you don't want to use any momentum or other muscles to do it.

I remember in weight training during highschool I would cheat while doing sit ups and use mainly quads to lift myself up to make it easier to get a higher rep count. So make sure you are purely using your abs and not other body parts to make it easier.

Originally Posted by ronalbak View Post
    I am doing the smolov Jr for bench.

The first 3-day, easy, not so hard.
    But the last day, from set 8th to 10th, my chest hurt as hell. Any ideas to get rid of that pain so that i can finish it?
    I take 5min rests since set 8th.
    It's just part of the routine, the last two days per week are brutal especially if you aren't used to higher amounts of sets. Take a longer rest period in between sets to make sure you are fully recovered is the only thing that helped me. But the routine is meant to be very tough and painful.

Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ****ing good write up OP, this is exactly what I needed to read. I had heaps of success running Babylovers SS when I was about 16/17, which helped me hit a 2 plate squat and close to a 3 plate deadlift.

Sooooo many teens don't understand the benefits of running beginner programs + eating in a surplus because THEY CAN'T BE ****ED LEARNING THE COMPOUND LIFTS PROPERLY. After 6 months of running a SS program and eating a **** load, I noticed amazing strength gains and put on so much more size than when I was running a bro-split. It had me focused on going into the gym and progressing on my lifts instead of ****ing around and hitting random machines and random reps.

Long story short, I haven't trained seriously in over a year due to injury and then, losing all my motivation. Yesterday I signed back up at a gym and was deciding what program to run and this post made me remember how well I was developing doing a beginner program. Good **** OP.
    Last edited by Beerto; 08-26-2015 at 09:24 PM.
    Repping Gooners on sight
    AVI from 2014

Alright I watched them, I think abs are the same thing as back you don't need a super long ROM to actually hit it. So like the video showed try doing their ROM without cheating, and it should be fine. I'm not sure if there are any but if you can't feel your lower abs during the lifts you showed them try to look up certain exercises to target that exact area. Sorry about the late response, have been busy.

With leg raises try to go slower and keep your core tight you don't want to use any momentum or other muscles to do it.

I remember in weight training during highschool I would cheat while doing sit ups and use mainly quads to lift myself up to make it easier to get a higher rep count. So make sure you are purely using your abs and not other body parts to make it easier.
    Yeah fine!
    Tt feels like im helping with quads or using lower back idk... And I dont know how to stop doing that.
    I will try to focus more today.

Registered User MoeKhalil122201's Avatar
    MoeKhalil122201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for this info!

Originally Posted by Beerto View Post
    ****ing good write up OP, this is exactly what I needed to read. I had heaps of success running Babylovers SS when I was about 16/17, which helped me hit a 2 plate squat and close to a 3 plate deadlift.

Sooooo many teens don't understand the benefits of running beginner programs + eating in a surplus because THEY CAN'T BE ****ED LEARNING THE COMPOUND LIFTS PROPERLY. After 6 months of running a SS program and eating a **** load, I noticed amazing strength gains and put on so much more size than when I was running a bro-split. It had me focused on going into the gym and progressing on my lifts instead of ****ing around and hitting random machines and random reps.

Long story short, I haven't trained seriously in over a year due to injury and then, losing all my motivation. Yesterday I signed back up at a gym and was deciding what program to run and this post made me remember how well I was developing doing a beginner program. Good **** OP.
    Thanks bro, you are a good example of the points I made to why its beneficial. Good luck with getting back at it.

Yeah fine!
    Tt feels like im helping with quads or using lower back idk... And I dont know how to stop doing that.
    I will try to focus more today.
    It takes time to learn to properly work a muscle, for me I would pretty much take all stress off other areas and just focusing on squeezing my abs.

Originally Posted by MoeKhalil122201 View Post
    Thanks for this info!
    No problem dude.

It takes time to learn to properly work a muscle, for me I would pretty much take all stress off other areas and just focusing on squeezing my abs.
    Well im doing abs for like 3months alrdy
    It just seems like my MIND is so stupid that it cant imagine moving my legs up ONLY with LOWER ABS. IT JUST wants to help with lower back / legs... I cant help it!!

Sorry for late answer... btw it seems like im starting to spam this topic
    Last edited by Lumicko; 08-29-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Well im doing abs for like 3months alrdy
    It just seems like my MIND is so stupid that it cant imagine moving my legs up ONLY with LOWER ABS. IT JUST wants to help with lower back / legs... I cant help it!!

Sorry for late answer... btw it seems like im starting to spam this topic
    You're fine man, like I said it's something that just comes over time with actively trying to not cheat.

Newb4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro can u help me?
    I exercise 6 days a week usually monday to saturday and my sunday is cheat day,i do 3 days of cardio and 3 days of weights and just focusing on building muscles so its balanced, its my 5 week and I'm not really sure if its actually working out for me, i can see a bump on my biceps but not for triceps heck i can't tell if i even have tricep. i also do planks everyday for 1 minute then i do it for 30 second then another 30 second, i do biceps curls and tricep curls 12 times for 1 set and i do 5 sets for biceps and triceps( so 12 x 5 = 60) and i do 60 sit ups and i can't do a proper push up,can only do like 1 push ups and my older bro gave me this thing i put it around the door's knob on each side of the door and i pull it, the thing is called a power tube and he bought it from ADIDAS. FYI, I'm only 15 (male) i can only carry 5 kg weights on each hand during biceps curls( so I'm basically carrying 10) but i can only carry 5 kg for triceps and it gets hard and i got a kettle bell 5 kg and 10 kg

ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10) ronalbak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Newb4 View Post
    Bro can u help me?
    I exercise 6 days a week usually monday to saturday and my sunday is cheat day,i do 3 days of cardio and 3 days of weights and just focusing on building muscles so its balanced, its my 5 week and I'm not really sure if its actually working out for me, i can see a bump on my biceps but not for triceps heck i can't tell if i even have tricep. i also do planks everyday for 1 minute then i do it for 30 second then another 30 second, i do biceps curls and tricep curls 12 times for 1 set and i do 5 sets for biceps and triceps( so 12 x 5 = 60) and i do 60 sit ups and i can't do a proper push up,can only do like 1 push ups and my older bro gave me this thing i put it around the door's knob on each side of the door and i pull it, the thing is called a power tube and he bought it from ADIDAS. FYI, I'm only 15 (male) i can only carry 5 kg weights on each hand during biceps curls( so I'm basically carrying 10) but i can only carry 5 kg for triceps and it gets hard and i got a kettle bell 5 kg and 10 kg
    Get a beginner routine.
    Eat surplus.
    You have almost 0 muscle.
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

Originally Posted by Newb4 View Post
    Bro can u help me?
    1: run this beginner routine:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167032221

2: eat in a caloric surplus so you are consistently gaining weight

3: be consistent, learn proper form through watching videos and reading articles, make sure to have enough rest meaning 7+ hours of sleep a night.

1: run this beginner routine:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167032221

2: eat in a caloric surplus so you are consistently gaining weight

3: be consistent, learn proper form through watching videos and reading articles, make sure to have enough rest meaning 7+ hours of sleep a night.
    Hi again me :P got a question

Im doing ICF 5x5 ( 3x a week ) so yeah beginner programm for almost 2 months now.
    Im tracking my calorie intake each day.

But still the weight didnt move up previous week well there is list of my weight moving.
    There are some latest weeks.
    Spoiler!

Each day I ate 3500-3800 calories.
    My BRM is 1864
    Im doing ICF 5x5 ( 3x a week ) so lets say we multiply by x1,7 ?? So thats 3168 so basicaly each day I should be in surplus above 500 and yet I didnt gain weight first week on that list. Isnt that weird. seems like I need to increase even tho numbers say that I EAT ENOUGH

So the second week I added like 200 calories and seems like its fixed now!!! But again this week the third my weight moved up only by 0,1kg so far will see tomorrow. Mby I didnt eat enough in one of the days.
    Its just weird because the numbers say that evne if I didnt eat so much a few days I still should gain atleast 0,3kg???

Also is it ok if my work session takes 2hours?? No way to do it faster since I do 5 sets and often rest 3mins between as it says.

Second question
    I have trouble increasing weight on biceps and triceps. For example on biceps im still on 10kg dumbbells for like 1month alrdy. When I pick 12kg I can barely do 4-5reps.
    Quite same for triceps its annoying when I cant seem to progress with biceps and triceps and its annoying me like hell
    Last edited by Lumicko; 09-05-2015 at 08:19 AM.

Im doing ICF 5x5 ( 3x a week ) so yeah beginner programm for almost 2 months now.

But still the weight didnt move up previous week well there is list of my weight moving.
    Spoiler!

My BRM is 1864
    Im doing ICF 5x5 ( 3x a week ) so lets say we multiply by x1,7 ?? So thats 3168 so basicaly each day I should be in surplus above 500 and yet I didnt gain weight first week on that list. Isnt that weird. seems like I need to increase even tho numbers say that I EAT ENOUGH

So the second week I added like 200 calories and seems like its fixed now!!! But again this week the third my weight moved up only by 0,1kg so far will see tomorrow. Mby I didnt eat enough in one of the days.
    Its just weird because the numbers say that evne if I didnt eat so much a few days I still should gain atleast 0,3kg???

Also is it ok if my work session takes 2hours?? No way to do it faster since I do 5 sets and often rest 3mins between as it says.

Second question
    I have trouble increasing weight on biceps and triceps. For example on biceps im still on 10kg dumbbells for like 1month alrdy. When I pick 12kg I can barely do 4-5reps.
    Quite same for triceps its annoying when I cant seem to progress with biceps and triceps
    1st question: I think you should try 5x5 SL + accessories. ICF i think has too many exercises
    2nd: Dont know man, just keep trainng, focus on your row, pull up and your biceps will get stronger.
    166 x5 Squat
    155 x 5 Deadlift
    **** Bench Press

Spoiler!

My BRM is 1864

Second question
    Quite same for triceps its annoying when I cant seem to progress with biceps and triceps and its annoying me like hell
    As for the weight gain, either you aren't consistent with your caloric intake, or you just need to bump it up a little more. A calculator isn't 100% accurate so it will take time to adjust it to the right numbers.

Working out for 2 hours is perfectly fine a couple months ago I had workouts that lasted anywhere from 1:30mins at the least up to 2:30 hours.

Honestly even though you should be progressively overloading it isn't as important on isolation movements I would rather you not compromise form and stay with the same weight for a extra week or two then move up when you shouldn't be.

As for the weight gain, either you aren't consistent with your caloric intake, or you just need to bump it up a little more. A calculator isn't 100% accurate so it will take time to adjust it to the right numbers.

Working out for 2 hours is perfectly fine a couple months ago I had workouts that lasted anywhere from 1:30mins at the least up to 2:30 hours.

Honestly even though you should be progressively overloading it isn't as important on isolation movements I would rather you not compromise form and stay with the same weight for a extra week or two then move up when you shouldn't be.
    Sorry for late answer.
    Yeah I probably needed to add calories now I weight 76,3kg

Oh im happy that 2hours or longer is just fine btw is ICF 5x5 good programm right? No need to switch

Okay I will see what I can do, yesterday I tried 12kg dumbbells and did like 5 reps so I will try again.

Im a bit confused about Close grip bench press. Somewhere they show wider grips but somewhere again close grips so I dont really know. I have one vid check it out if its correct / good. I watch a lot of vids from him he seems like he knows a lot and shows everything in such great way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEF0bv2FW94
    I tried it and somehow I felt like my pecs work more and barely anything in triceps any idea why? Or is that supposed to be.
    Also im not sure about Dumbbell shrugs check this one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDt6qbKgLkY
    Is it correct?? On the shrugs im again not sure if I should roll my shoulders a bit forward and my head ( forward or looking down ) but on the vid he shows that you shouldnot and also keeps head straight.
    I would say that scott is right about the forms damn I love his vids
    Last edited by Lumicko; 09-14-2015 at 02:53 AM.

Sorry for late answer.
    Yeah I probably needed to add calories now I weight 76,3kg

Oh im happy that 2hours or longer is just fine btw is ICF 5x5 good programm right? No need to switch

Okay I will see what I can do, yesterday I tried 12kg dumbbells and did like 5 reps so I will try again.

Im a bit confused about Close grip bench press. Somewhere they show wider grips but somewhere again close grips so I dont really know. I have one vid check it out if its correct / good. I watch a lot of vids from him he seems like he knows a lot and shows everything in such great way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEF0bv2FW94
    I tried it and somehow I felt like my pecs work more and barely anything in triceps any idea why? Or is that supposed to be.
    Also im not sure about Dumbbell shrugs check this one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDt6qbKgLkY
    Is it correct?? On the shrugs im again not sure if I should roll my shoulders a bit forward and my head ( forward or looking down ) but on the vid he shows that you shouldnot and also keeps head straight.
    I would say that scott is right about the forms damn I love his vids
    Yeah ICF is a fine beginner program.

I would say everything is fine with his form in the close grip video but make sure to actually touch your chest. Biggest thing about close grip is keeping your elbows tucked so it hits your triceps hard. When I do close grip I usually do around where my shoulders are.

As for shrugs he does it right. You shouldn't be shrugging forward or straight up you should be going up and a little back. You can do it without weights and you should be able to feel a difference in how much more they are being contacted.

He's a decent guy but always touch your chest when benching. The "it will hurt your shoulders argument" is stupid you can tuck your elbows in a little more and get a tight upper back and you should be perfectly fine.

Yeah ICF is a fine beginner program.

I would say everything is fine with his form in the close grip video but make sure to actually touch your chest. Biggest thing about close grip is keeping your elbows tucked so it hits your triceps hard. When I do close grip I usually do around where my shoulders are.

As for shrugs he does it right. You shouldn't be shrugging forward or straight up you should be going up and a little back. You can do it without weights and you should be able to feel a difference in how much more they are being contacted.

He's a decent guy but always touch your chest when benching. The "it will hurt your shoulders argument" is stupid you can tuck your elbows in a little more and get a tight upper back and you should be perfectly fine.
    Okay I was today at gym. Tried close grip bench. Did the grip width like scott and even at shoulders range. It was pretty much the same. I always felt PECS a loot and reached failure of the pecs ( cant do more because chest was done ) and I think I didnt feel a thing in my triceps. I was trying to tuck my elbows ( pushing them towards the body right?). So I dont get what im doing wrong

Im gonna try shrugs at friday.

Btw ICF says to increase weight by 2,5kg on big lifts ( compounds ) each session. What does it mean if I fail to increase weight??? I failed to increase on Overhead military press.

Okay I was today at gym. Tried close grip bench. Did the grip width like scott and even at shoulders range. It was pretty much the same. I always felt PECS a loot and reached failure of the pecs ( cant do more because chest was done ) and I think I didnt feel a thing in my triceps. I was trying to tuck my elbows ( pushing them towards the body right?). So I dont get what im doing wrong

Im gonna try shrugs at friday.

Btw ICF says to increase weight by 2,5kg on big lifts ( compounds ) each session. What does it mean if I fail to increase weight??? I failed to increase on Overhead military press.
    Yeah make sure your triceps are tucked throughout the lift if you have any flare it will put more strain on your pecs and not as much as your triceps.

If you failed a weight repeat it, if you continuously fail a weight then reset so drop the weight 10% and work your way back up.

Yeah make sure your triceps are tucked throughout the lift if you have any flare it will put more strain on your pecs and not as much as your triceps.

If you failed a weight repeat it, if you continuously fail a weight then reset so drop the weight 10% and work your way back up.
    Not sure what does the flare means?? Yes I was trying to push elbows close to my body but still I felt only pecs. Didnt feel like I was doing triceps at all.. Doesnt feel like Dumbbell triceps extension. Is that ok???

I just noticed that when u fail the weight its also in the FAQ of ICF 5x5 just didnt see it but thanks.

Also question about Dumbbell triceps extension
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbX7Wd8jQ-Q
    Im not sure should I push elbows close to my head?? Or should I keep it at natural distance.

Thanks for answers!!! )
    Last edited by Lumicko; 09-20-2015 at 04:15 AM.

Not sure what does the flare means?? Yes I was trying to push elbows close to my body but still I felt only pecs. Didnt feel like I was doing triceps at all.. Doesnt feel like Dumbbell triceps extension. Is that ok???

I just noticed that when u fail the weight its also in the FAQ of ICF 5x5 just didnt see it but thanks.

Also question about Dumbbell triceps extension
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbX7Wd8jQ-Q
    Im not sure should I push elbows close to my head?? Or should I keep it at natural distance.

Thanks for answers!!! )
    Flare just means having them further away from your body. Maybe try higher reps, I usually don't feel anything unless I'm doing 8+ reps. You don't want to put your wrists in a compromising position but you want to try and keep them somewhat tucked.

Jokersmurk is not very well liked. (-100) Jokersmurk is not very well liked. (-100) Jokersmurk is not very well liked. (-100) Jokersmurk is not very well liked. (-100) Jokersmurk is not very well liked. (-100) Jokersmurk is not very well liked. (-100) Jokersmurk is not very well liked. (-100) Jokersmurk is not very well liked. (-100) Jokersmurk is not very well liked. (-100) Jokersmurk is not very well liked. (-100) Jokersmurk is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm a beginner and started doing a novice workout program i've seen good gains however my lifts stalled. What should i do in this case?

Flare just means having them further away from your body. Maybe try higher reps, I usually don't feel anything unless I'm doing 8+ reps. You don't want to put your wrists in a compromising position but you want to try and keep them somewhat tucked.
    Okay well I tried it again yesterday. I did like 8-12 reps and still nothing. I feel primary my pecs. And I dont even think im working triceps at all... It just doesnt feel like Overhead triceps dumbbell extension or skull crusher etc...
    Idk what is wrong.. and now its annoying me because it feels like im skipping triceps when I have close grip bench

Originally Posted by Jokersmurk View Post
    I'm a beginner and started doing a novice workout program i've seen good gains however my lifts stalled. What should i do in this case?
    Make sure your form is consistent as possible

eat even more so you are consistently gaining weight if you aren't

reset the weight, so drop the working weight 10% then work your way back up

take a week Deload lift at 50% of volume and intensity of what you normally would or don't lift at all.

Okay well I tried it again yesterday. I did like 8-12 reps and still nothing. I feel primary my pecs. And I dont even think im working triceps at all... It just doesnt feel like Overhead triceps dumbbell extension or skull crusher etc...
    Idk what is wrong.. and now its annoying me because it feels like im skipping triceps when I have close grip bench
    I can't help really unless I see you doing the lift so if you would want to record it that would help.

Only other thing I can think of is you aren't using enough weight or you think you are keeping your elbows by your side but you actually arent, or placing the bar too high on your chest so you can't keep them tucked.