it's a bench not a chair JackMigger's Avatar
    JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000)

Computer people, please explain for 6k reps

So I just opened a document I last opened a few weeks ago using the program pages by apple. This is a text document. The program is like a poverty version of word. After opening the text I see a speaker symbol and a play button so I push play and it plays Kanye West 'Can't tell me nothing' (I do have that song as an mp3). How does this happen? Itunes isn't opened either. I can't chose another song. Listening to it right now, gonna report what happens after.
    Das id mane - Sigmund Freud

sig is anagram for "dad is mean" which further indicates psychosexual conflict and a desire to replace the father as the maternal object of desire /mindblown - golvmopp

nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000) nick753 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JackMigger View Post
    So I just opened a document I last opened a few weeks ago using the program pages by apple. This is a text document. The program is like a poverty version of word. After opening the text I see a speaker symbol and a play button so I push play and it plays Kanye West 'Can't tell me nothing' (I do have that song as an mp3). How does this happen? Itunes isn't opened either. I can't chose another song. Listening to it right now, gonna report what happens after.
    it's a new feature. Kanye signed a deal with Apple so that everyone using Apple products are forced to listen to his songs no matter what they are doing.

JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    okay I figured out that you can just pull a song from your itunes into the text document. I still wonder, why?

sig is anagram for "dad is mean" which further indicates psychosexual conflict and a desire to replace the father as the maternal object of desire /mindblown - golvmopp

Platinum Account Member OregonBaller's Avatar
    OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're using a Mac and an apple application, since your music is stored in iTunes (also an apple application) they can integrate that feature into any other apple applications they want
    *Thanks UltraThunderMan Crew*

Originally Posted by OregonBaller View Post
    You're using a Mac and an apple application, since your music is stored in iTunes (also an apple application) they can integrate that feature into any other apple applications they want

weird feature. Just gonna listen to some Kanye on google chrome now, that is actually possible as well.