Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I use Lightroom for basically everything except heavy cloning which is when I turn to PS.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
    by Gary Hebding Jr., on Flickr
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    from a recent session.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vikes723 View Post
    still surprised how well my 6d has handled (knock on wood) concerts get hot and very hot sometimes. Havent dropped her yet luckily
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Hopefully it just needs some electrical contact spray.

Obviously the prosumer and semi-pro bodies will never hold up to the kind of beating you can give a D4 and 1DX. Canon didn't even take weather sealing seriously with their semi-pro FF until the 5Dmk3.

Outside of a grip that stopped working I've had zero problems with Nikon over the last 10 years. Never had anything serviced by Nikon. Fell 10ft straight down the side of a mountain and landed directly on my back (camera bag). Expected my 70-200 2.8 to be cactus. Didn't skip a beat and that was nearly 5 years ago.
    Thanks guys. I've taken my 610 to high heat locations. Also for club work, it definetly went through some tough locations (plus i once left it in my car on a hot day). Regardless, it definetly survived all of that. The one thing, although....drops are like a bane to most cameras. sucks...but a camera should be thoroughly tested after a drop. Sadly, my drop was terrible. Dropped the 610 on cold gravel in NYC...killer...

Let's see if nikon could tell if it was off of a drop, if not...i'm hoping they do the repair under the warranty. If not, it's fine...i'll tank the repair.

I'm so behind on edits, i could probably afford a few days off of shooting.

Dom, how tf did your camera drop 10 feet and land directly on your back camera bag? must of been some luck of peace.

I'd be worried of the lens, but it seems to be working. My 24-70 2.8 definetly survived that fall, and survived it well although! Which is awesome.
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pretty decent auroras last night. foggy as hell

--------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    from this past weekend

multi, krill oil. beetroot, l-carnitine

LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Got my new business cards today as my old ones from 3 years ago were looking dated, real happy with how these came out.

Business cards by Moo
    by Gary Hebding Jr., on Flickr
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by obmas View Post
    pretty decent auroras last night. foggy as hell

g]
    Was wondering if you went out to shoot brah. Mirin' location hard. I have to drive so damn far to see anything decent. I went out but the storm rolled in before I could see anything.
    Signature keeps disappearing crew
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

\m/ Metal crew
    Misc Photography crew
    PC Master race
    Katy Perry is my 10/10 crew
    Try and edit posts before "Last edit" message shows up crew

Originally Posted by ShoryuBrah View Post
    Was wondering if you went out to shoot brah. Mirin' location hard. I have to drive so damn far to see anything decent. I went out but the storm rolled in before I could see anything.
    lol that's why i check the cleardarksky charts and cloud satellites for my area before heading out.

http://cleardarksky.com/csk/

saturday night reached G3 levels but my area was super cloudy so i didn't bother. sunday was a lot clearer but the auroras only peaked at G1 level

ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol that's why i check the cleardarksky charts and cloud satellites for my area before heading out.
    Well yeah brah, I'm aware of how to check the weather. Anything can be wrong though.
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

\m/ Metal crew
    Misc Photography crew
    PC Master race

NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, I pissed some people off last night.

I was tagged in a ******** post on a military spouse page for someone looking for a photographer. On these pages dependent wives only ever recommend their dependent wife friends who are new to photography. All I did was leave a comment saying "There are so many actual good photographers on this island that you will never hear about on here. I urge you to explore outside of this small community of people".

The **** storm came swiftly. Everyone saying I was putting down the beginners and and acting as if I were a "Godly Photographer".

I had to let them know that I wasn't trying to offend anyone, but there are great photographers out here that have put years of their lives and thousands upon thousands of dollars into the art form and are never getting any mentions. It's just a small circle of military wives that are constantly promoting their friends, and are providing a very watered down sampling of what a persons options truly are.

Maybe I could have handled it differently, but if these newbies stick w/ it for a few years, they will eventually see where I'm coming from. They will one day realize that they have become pretty good and are struggling to book clients, or having to under-charge for their services because they are constantly getting extremely undercut by people w/ no passion that are only looking to make a quick buck. It really does irritate me because the market has become so cheapened, and average to down-right poor photos have become the norm among average consumers. I wish they would just realize they are setting a trend that won't stop as they become better. They are going to one day realize they are worth more than $50, but their client base isnt going to see the value, because they have already set the precedent on what's acceptable quality wise.
    ***Official Misc Photography Crew***
    ***Atlanta Falcons Fan***

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by akappa View Post
    Dom, do you have a website/portfolio? A friend that I shoot weddings together is moving out to Australia for a couple of years and I've been telling her about your work, would it be possible for me to show her? (Australian Dom didn't get me very far in google)
    Beautiful shot Adam. Will send you a PM.

Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    Thanks guys. I've taken my 610 to high heat locations. Also for club work, it definetly went through some tough locations (plus i once left it in my car on a hot day). Regardless, it definetly survived all of that. The one thing, although....drops are like a bane to most cameras. sucks...but a camera should be thoroughly tested after a drop. Sadly, my drop was terrible. Dropped the 610 on cold gravel in NYC...killer...
    Going from extremes in temperature and humidity will definitely test gear. After almost 8 years the rubber zoom ring on my 24-70 2.8 is coming loose. Replacement costs $4 and is easily fitted so no complaints there. That's about it.

Dom, how tf did your camera drop 10 feet and land directly on your back camera bag? must of been some luck of peace.
    I did a poor job of explaining that. I meant I had all my gear in a Lowepro bag on my back, two camera bodies, 24-70 2.8 and 70-200 2.8, and a few other things, and I fell straight down landing on my back. I'm not the lightest guy out there so I was expecting my lenses to be containers of broken glass. All worked fine including the 70-200 with VR.

Originally Posted by NinjaKix View Post
    Maybe I could have handled it differently, but if these newbies stick w/ it for a few years, they will eventually see where I'm coming from. They will one day realize that they have become pretty good and are struggling to book clients, or having to under-charge for their services because they are constantly getting extremely undercut by people w/ no passion that are only looking to make a quick buck. It really does irritate me because the market has become so cheapened, and average to down-right poor photos have become the norm among average consumers. I wish they would just realize they are setting a trend that won't stop as they become better. They are going to one day realize they are worth more than $50, but their client base isnt going to see the value, because they have already set the precedent on what's acceptable quality wise.
    Everyone thinks they're a photographer and given how affordable gear is these days that perception won't change.

Doing it full-time is a tough gig because you can't be as selective as you'd like. All you can really do is carve out a niche and maintain a high standard. There are people who will pay for that quality, especially on a day where they're spending a lot of money and don't want to gamble on a beginner.

I did a poor job of explaining that. I meant I had all my gear in a Lowepro bag on my back, two camera bodies, 24-70 2.8 and 70-200 2.8, and a few other things, and I fell straight down landing on my back.
    Ha, I was wondering what you meant by that myself.
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

\m/ Metal crew
    Misc Photography crew
    PC Master race

muggerfugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) muggerfugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) muggerfugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) muggerfugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) muggerfugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) muggerfugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) muggerfugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) muggerfugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) muggerfugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) muggerfugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) muggerfugger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cant embed my images yet (need like a gazillion more posts), but i post a majority of my pictures i take on my site here
    boredworks.com

rarely take pictures of people though, they're too complicated. I like how ladybugs and dragonflies just hoar themselves out to me.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks guys. The camera is off in nikons hands right now (Well UPS well insured).

For the time being...here's some club shots from last friday...more to come.

Lasers... from M.I.K.E Push and Monoverse...

M.I.K.E Push 2 by Dev Chatterjee, on Flickr

M.I.K.E Push 1 by Dev Chatterjee, on Flickr

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    I was just looking at a review of the new 24-70 2.8 VR lens.

That is a lot of extra bulk to accommodate VR/IS. Filter thread is now 82mm. Heavier than a 14-24 2.8.

Doesn't really appeal to me.

I was just looking at a review of the new 24-70 2.8 VR lens.

That is a lot of extra bulk to accommodate VR/IS. Filter thread is now 82mm. Heavier than a 14-24 2.8.

Doesn't really appeal to me.

Tamron 24-70 2.8 VR works well for me. The VR is excellent shooting in situations where blur may easily occur (clubs, night photography w/o tripod). Cheaper, probably a little sharper (a little slower AF is OK, cutting grains atm).

Heck, i'm really happy with tamrons lines of lenses to be honest. Due to this, i'm planning on one day getting their 70-200 2.8 for portraits...it's a macro lens too which is ridic...

Tamron 24-70 2.8 VR works well for me. The VR is excellent shooting in situations where blur may easily occur (clubs, night photography w/o tripod). Cheaper, probably a little sharper (a little slower AF is OK, cutting grains atm).

Heck, i'm really happy with tamrons lines of lenses to be honest. Due to this, i'm planning on one day getting their 70-200 2.8 for portraits...it's a macro lens too which is ridic...
    yup. i have tamron's 24-70 vc, 70-200 vc, and 150-600 vc

can't say enough how happy i am with these lens, and also how much i saved rather than buying canon's equivalent. i am contemplating a tamron 15-30 now lol

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Guess where these were taken! Got there too late and the light was way too harsh tho.

by Llama brah, on Flickr

by Llama brah, on Flickr

by Llama brah, on Flickr

by Llama brah, on Flickr
    Last edited by suave2000; 08-19-2015 at 09:23 PM.

RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yup. i have tamron's 24-70 vc, 70-200 vc, and 150-600 vc

can't say enough how happy i am with these lens, and also how much i saved rather than buying canon's equivalent. i am contemplating a tamron 15-30 now lol
    I've got the 15-30, the 24-70, and the 70-200 of the Tamron line. I have no complaints. Bit of distortion on the 15mm side but it's f/2.8 and VC. Way cheaper than buying the Nikon equivalents. The 70-200 is one of my most used lenses.

RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post
    by Llama brah, on Flickr
    Nice balance on this one. Lines + shadows = :thumbsup;

Originally Posted by RayBcomplex View Post
    I've got the 15-30, the 24-70, and the 70-200 of the Tamron line. I have no complaints. Bit of distortion on the 15mm side but it's f/2.8 and VC. Way cheaper than buying the Nikon equivalents. The 70-200 is one of my most used lenses.
    If the 15-30 accepted front filters I'd be all over that.
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

\m/ Metal crew
    Misc Photography crew
    PC Master race

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RayBcomplex View Post
    Nice balance on this one. Lines + shadows = :thumbsup;
    thanks brah (っ◕‿◕)っ

Can you guess where it was taken tho?

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Merlin all the recent work guys, you wizards.

I am currently decommissioned, re: photography. That should change within the next month though, big time. BIG plans for the fall season as I am moving out of Alaska and into the PNW.

May decide to hit up Yellowstone or Yosemite. Or Crater Lake... or the Columbia River Gorge and surrounding areas......

Aww yeah, can't wait.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000) carlos71786 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Merlin all the recent work guys, you wizards.

I am currently decommissioned, re: photography. That should change within the next month though, big time. BIG plans for the fall season as I am moving out of Alaska and into the PNW.

May decide to hit up Yellowstone or Yosemite. Or Crater Lake... or the Columbia River Gorge and surrounding areas......

Aww yeah, can't wait.
    dat oregon coast doe, hnnngggg

Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinjaKix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some from the studio. I recently bought the Creativelive course "The Art and Business of High End Retouching" and it really made sense of alot of PP techniques I was confused about.

DSC_7417-Edit by Kyle Harrell, on Flickr

DSC_7398-Edit by Kyle Harrell, on Flickr

DSC_7390-Edit by Kyle Harrell, on Flickr

DSC_7361-Edit by Kyle Harrell, on Flickr
    ***Official Misc Photography Crew***
    ***Atlanta Falcons Fan***

Originally Posted by LieutenantGains View Post
    Was listening to this when you posted this pic..what timing...lolz

Nice pic tho.

Got confirmed, my 610 will be covered under warranty repair. They are currently working on it. They recieved it in shop last afternoon.

Kinda pumped to have it back soon.

Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post
    thanks brah (っ◕‿◕)っ

Can you guess where it was taken tho?
    Pero quien era Chapultepec Castle?