Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 2741
    Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrutasMaximus View Post
    Another thing that is interesting is that after pre judging nobody had Phil winning. So does everyone just hate Phil or what?

Aceto had Rhoden
    Nichols had Wolf
    Cormier did not have Phil winning
    Pakulski did not have Phil winning
    Palumbo did not have Phil winning

So is there a hidden agenda against Phil because the above is concerning that nobody of 5 people had Heath winning yet the panel of 6 judges had him all winning.

Something does not add up here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Wazbanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wazbanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wazbanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wazbanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wazbanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wazbanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wazbanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wazbanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wazbanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wazbanga is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wazbanga is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna download this to my computer. Whenever I am having a bad day I'm gonna watch this gif.

I was listening to No Doubt's Hella Good and scrolled down to this. His dance moves fit it perfectly.

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    You cant be complete where you are so narrow, when you hit MM, the only thing that is seen is 2 hanging arms .... Complete package was Rhoden, he was conditioned, wider and have the size.
    Phil was small and narrow and his arms are overpowering his other body ....
    Its obvious that politics play big role here ...
    The best physique should win the show, and this knockout thing is bu** ****.

BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Pretty cool you are on a forum not reading and just post stupid pictures for what ever reason that is. Don't really care you did not read the post. But you don't need to say what you did not do. Maybe just move on next time and save your energy. Or post up silly pictures if that is your thing

MaikeruMugen will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaikeruMugen will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaikeruMugen will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaikeruMugen will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaikeruMugen will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaikeruMugen will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaikeruMugen will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaikeruMugen will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaikeruMugen will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaikeruMugen will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaikeruMugen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jmiddleton96 View Post

What a physique. Top 5 for me

Lol at those guys earlier who said he wouldn't be in shape for Olympia
    At least above Branch. I thought Bonac looked fantastic. Though abs could have been a bit sharper, I would have liked to see him pose next to Phil.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    A

It was great seeing two guys fighting for their 2nd Sandow.
    roro u cheeky kunt
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrutasMaximus View Post
    Pretty cool you are on a forum not reading and just post stupid pictures for what ever reason that is. Don't really care you did not read the post. But you don't need to say what you did not do. Maybe just move on next time and save your energy. Or post up silly pictures if that is your thing

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lordlosh View Post
    You cant be complete where you are so narrow, when you hit MM, the only thing that is seen is 2 hanging arms .... Complete package was Rhoden, he was conditioned, wider and have the size.
    Lmao, Phil IS complete, every muscle is developed. Being narrow af doesn't mean he is incomplete, just means he has a crud bone structure (although his limb length to tosro length is great). Incomplete means missing or underdeveloped muscles, like Shawn and his lats.
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL@ Coleman!
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember when Paul Dillet beat Ronnie that one year and all of the judges confirmed that it was because of his wide shoulders.

Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    LOL@ Coleman!
    lmao Ima be posting this everywhere.

Thanks Roro!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ask yourself which body which you rather have?

I had Dennis Wolf winning. Taller, wider, best quads, lower back was good, condition was good.

Rohen second looked much better and yes bigger than Phil...wtf judges need to be replaces by older competitive bodybuilders

dexter or phil flip flop
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness https://www.facebook.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao Ima be posting this everywhere.

Thanks Roro!
    Yeah, I'm gonna rep him when I recharge. That gif makes me laugh every time. It's a fuking keeper!
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lee4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post

I had ...

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post

I had Dennis Wolf winning. Taller, wider, best quads, lower back was good, condition was good.

Rohen second looked much better and yes bigger than Phil...wtf judges need to be replaces by older competitive bodybuilders

dexter or phil flip flop
    kinda funny cus I've heard interviews with older bodybuilders, including Lee Haney, who liked Phil as Mr Olympia when he won his first show or two.

Everyone has their own opinion, but no BS, who's body would I rather have? Phil or Dexter. Have said for years that Dexter has a near perfect body.

Never Satisfied colombianofreak's Avatar
    colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000)

YISS. Thiss.
    It's about the whole physique. Ok, so phil doesn't have a six pack, we get it; but guess what he has everything else.
    "Jay Cutler's last two Olympia victories are equivalent to Ronnie tripping the last 10 meters in a 100 meter race and Jay running past him for the win."- by Ronald R./inspired by Coldfusion

No HOMO certified.

RealRoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealRoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealRoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealRoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealRoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealRoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealRoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealRoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealRoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealRoid is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealRoid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So what are the results?

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    Lmao, Phil IS complete, every muscle is developed. Being narrow af doesn't mean he is incomplete, just means he has a crud bone structure (although his limb length to tosro length is great). Incomplete means missing or underdeveloped muscles, like Shawn and his lats.
    Incomplete means also having skeletal problems, which Phil's width and rib cage size pertains to. Here is Ronnie with width and a big torso, would he lose in front of Phil? Of course not.

Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    Incomplete means also having skeletal problems, which Phil's width and rib cage size pertains to. Here is Ronnie with width and a big torso, would he lose in front of Phil? Of course not.

"width" and "size" aren't the names of any muscle groups I'm aware of.

It's bodybuilding, not skeletal building.

Yes structure counts for something, but a much lesser extent than the actual muscles themselves imo.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that gif is amazing
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Yes structure counts for something, but a much lesser extent than the actual muscles themselves imo.
    Did you just hypothetical him in the clavicle?

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

No. Structure is of equal importance. It is how the entire body fits as a whole. The reason Phil will never be a dominant champion is because his muscle bellies are exceptional but his structure is poor.
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've just got back from my first and last Mr Olympia contest. Here are my observations.

I don't like it but can see why Phil won.

Phil stayed on the line tonight, some of the others stood way ahead of it.

Flex Lewis stepped forward with every pose, thought he was gonna fall off stage at one point...

Shawn, Wolf, Bonac and more importantly ROELLY got robbed!! ****ing robbed.

Dex didn't deserve 2nd imo.

Biggest cheer of the night? When Phil got moved out of the middle and replaced by Shawn - crowd went wild.

And last but not least, as soon as Phil got announced the arena emptied.

I'll also put this out there.....if someone can put together a credible alternative to the IFBB then it has a legitimate chance of being a success.

400k for the O? Yet the 212s get 40k and the other divisions peanuts.

I'll rant some more when I get back to the UK but I won't be attending this shambles again.

RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also, Ramy's legs.

My god they are something else. Absolutely insane.

Originally Posted by RichInMuscle View Post

Absolutely wrong. Roelly is a beast but he still has belly control issues and a shallow back.

Dex deserved second and this is coming straight from the mouth of a Dex "hater"

You can ask stealthswimmer himself how much I told him I wasn't interested in Dex's physique. FOR 9 YEARS. And I had him in second tonight.

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont see how anyone can say that Phil is complete. No width at all, he is narrow, the smallest from top 5(maybe Dexter was smallest), his hands pretty easy overpowering the rest of his body and his abs is most of poses missing.
    Arnold and Ronnie may have 4 packs but their abs was easy seen in every pose.
    Sorry but he is not the most conditioned guy and is one of the smallest, for me not deserve the title last 2 year. This year was closer and you can make a case for every of the top 3, but last year was a f***** robbery.
    The result of last year remember me of Lewis - Holyfield 1 ....
    Coal Man, ok you are talking about belly, but what about last year Phil pregnant gut, its was a travesty. Kai was a lot bigger and wider then him, yet better conditioned from the front, Phil was fading in the prejudging in comparison and yet they gift him the win.
    What about that? So if Phil has zero abs and frea**** gut - no problem, because is Phil, but when someone else have gut problem, we should f**** him, right ?

Anyway congratz on Phil and Dex fans i just have different view of the guy that should win. And im pissed of the judges. Everytime they find different criteria of who should win. Thats mean its all politics and they can make a case for everyone. If they want they will put Ramy in 1st because of size, if they need they will put Bonac in first, because of condition ....

All should be public and there should be criteria for winning. Result should be public and the physique should be judge on all.
    Points for size, width, condition, proportion, how complete package looks and so on. As well you should lose points if you are narrow and you lack size next to the guy who is wider and have more mass, as well he should lose point if he is less conditioned then you.
    Also there should be a rule that you should not CROSS the line and if you do it, they should send you back, do it again and penalized you with point/s.
    Thats for me i want clear and fear judging, thats all.
    Im always try to be unbiased. Im big Ramy fan but i say it how is it, he was 2 weaks out and not deserve good placing.
    Last edited by lordlosh; 09-20-2015 at 12:28 AM.

I dont see how anyone can say that Phil is complete. ... his abs is most of poses missing.
    Arnold and Ronnie may have 4 packs but their abs was easy seen in every pose.
    Sorry but he is not the most conditioned guy
    I see. ABS = Conditioned. If someone doesn't have visible abs IN EVERY POSE then they clearly aren't in stage condition.

BY YOUR STANDARDS this guy clearly needs to diet down some more...

Obviously this guy had no idea how to get into condition. Oh, wait...

So, lardlosh, would you have told 'ol Andreas Mentzer that he should have dropped a couple more pounds as he lay on his deathbed?

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i cant stand phils chest its so small with those narrow clavicles when he does the mm
    also he lost to everyone on the back shots

did the whole mens open forget to train calves this year

everyone talking **** on ramy he was wayyy improved tonight compared to friday

also lol at the arena emptying as soon as phil got announced smh

Roelly posing high as fuk most hilarious thing ever

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lee4 View Post
    I see. ABS = Conditioned. If someone doesn't have visible abs IN EVERY POSE then they clearly aren't in stage condition.

BY YOUR STANDARDS this guy clearly needs to diet down some more...

Obviously this guy had no idea how to get into condition. Oh, wait...

So, lardlosh, would you have told 'ol Andreas Mentzer that he should have dropped a couple more pounds as he lay on his deathbed?
    id say that guy is about 1 pizzas away from full glycogens

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RichInMuscle View Post
    I've just got back from my first and last Mr Olympia contest. Here are my observations.

I don't like it but can see why Phil won.

Phil stayed on the line tonight, some of the others stood way ahead of it.

Flex Lewis stepped forward with every pose, thought he was gonna fall off stage at one point...

Biggest cheer of the night? When Phil got moved out of the middle and replaced by Shawn - crowd went wild.

And last but not least, as soon as Phil got announced the arena emptied.

I'll also put this out there.....if someone can put together a credible alternative to the IFBB then it has a legitimate chance of being a success.

400k for the O? Yet the 212s get 40k and the other divisions peanuts.

I'll rant some more when I get back to the UK but I won't be attending this shambles again.
    Interesting. Good to hear the perspective of someone who was actually there.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret