Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ManGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Opinions on Anator P70 needed

It's been on the market for a while now. Has anyone tried it?

blackhats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive been on it now since monday feb 5. With it, Im also taking some on serious mass, just because it was cheap as hell.

First of all, it tastes like complete ass. I got the orange flavor. I mix it with some water, and it really tastes like ****.

I have experienced some gains... definitely in strength, but I dont know if I "look" any bigger. I know some people have played it up claiming HUGE gains and others have said it does nothing, I guess I'm somewhere in the middle..

Ive got probably like 3 servings left.. kind of looking forward to finishing it, than I'll start universal shock therapy/storm stack after spring break.

Hope this helps.. if you have any specific questions I can answer feel free to ask.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    I personally am not one for trying muscletech products due to their overhyping and higher price, but I tried the p-70.

I stacked it with Gasparis Haladrol and I added about 40 lbs to my bench over the last two months. I can't say it was the P-70, haladrol, both, or neither. But I had enough results where I stuck to it.

I used it for 2 months. Took a month off. Now back on. I admit the orange tastes like crap, but the other flavor berry is much better.

It is a good post-workout drink. Contains creatine, 20 grams carb, a few grams of sugar to spike insulin - but nothing like cell-tech with its 70 grams of sugar to make you fat.

I would recommend on my results.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

RIP Sweetie 2006-2010 Macrobolic's Avatar
    Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Macrobolic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have used it as well, and would definately recommend the berry flavor over the orange. At first the taste isn't great, but after awhile you will get used to it. If you have the money for it, definately try it.
    "To close one's eyes will not ease another's pain" - Chinese Proverb
    "An outdoor dog has an address, not a home" -unknown

Modern
    Fitness
    Forum

Go
    There
    Now

dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dumac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    god muscle tech make something thats taste is at least par with vomit

Registered User Goldenphoenix87's Avatar
    Goldenphoenix87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goldenphoenix87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goldenphoenix87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goldenphoenix87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goldenphoenix87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goldenphoenix87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goldenphoenix87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goldenphoenix87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goldenphoenix87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goldenphoenix87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goldenphoenix87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Whatever you dont mix the orange flavor with orange juice or any type of fruit juice except apple juice. Try mixing it with gatorade otherwise you'll never drink Anator.
    Your suffering will be legendary even in hell.

xcentrik_05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I shouldn't reply to this because I am against muscletech. But, I was on anator for one tub (one month) and added about 20lbs to my bench. I will agree with everyone that the orange flavor is horrible.
    If you are looking for good strength products try the shock therapy/storm stack. I got just as good a gains with those, they're cheaper and you get more; two different products, cheaper, more servings, and better taste.

230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I tried it and love it! As a matter of fact I think the orange tastes good as hell...but then I don't judge a supplement by the taste. Effectiveness is the key. Used effectively it is in my opinion one of the best PWO supps out there. I used 2 tubs....can't tell you what I gained because I just go in and lift heavy everytime and don't pay attention to poundages. I will tell you that they are high though. Give a tub a shot, with proper rest and nutrition you will gain and then decide if the cost is worth the servings or gains that you recieve. Ensure you get it from GNC so if you don't feel like it was worth it....take it back, that is why the system is in place.

240 with abs...your worst nightmare.

Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

I tried it...it's a joke and a half. I only paid $30 and got a free T-shirt. It's terrible. Stick with Myozene. Research steroids, subtract all side effects, add stomach upset, and ta-da you're left with Myozene.
    Everybody's parents are crazy but it's scary when you can prove it.
    REPS:
    NEGS:
    You can trust me with the shipping...
    Good Traderz Thread post #1231, 1463, 2392, 2949

workhourse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workhourse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have used it and it tast like {a**}. It does work & with proper rest i noticed gains in strength and size.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    question is, is it worth the price?

If MT products were more resonably priced, I would support them (and if they cleaned up their marketing)

Stian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It works!

edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It works but not as much as they claim. Plus as everybody else mentioned, it tastes worse than dog ****. It will make you gag.

MHP has a similar product called Cyclin GF:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/cyclin.html

I have not tried the cyclin but some gym rats told me the taste is much better than Anator.

Remember the old adage "**** in, **** out" so eat clean and eat enough. I just ordered 2 bottles of Powerfull by USP Labs cuz all I read was extremely positive about it. Take a look:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/power.html

I will stack it with Anabolic Pump:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/anabolic.html

A guy in the gym stacked Anator, Anabolic Pump, Powerfull. He said it was the strongest and most potent muscle stack he ever took (excluding juice of course).

Train hard
    Last edited by edwardk; 03-04-2007 at 10:22 AM.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by edwardk View Post
    It works but not as much as they claim. Plus as everybody else mentioned, it tastes worse than dog ****. It will make you gag.

MHP has a similar product called Cyclin GF:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/cyclin.html

I have not tried the cyclin but some gym rats told me the taste is much better than Anator.

Remember the old adage "**** in, **** out" so eat clean and eat enough. I just ordered 2 bottles of Powerfull by USP Labs cuz all I read was extremely positive about it. Take a look:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/power.html

I will stack it with Anabolic Pump:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/anabolic.html

A guy in the gym stacked Anator, Anabolic Pump, Powerfull. He said it was the strongest and most potent muscle stack he ever took (excluding juice of course).

Train hard
    Sick stack!

-triple

edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10) edwardk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tripple:

Personally I found the USP products to be pretty good. When with BB.copm carry SirPlus?

Mammary Connoisseur blacksuperman's Avatar
    blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    20lbs bench gains in a month is nothing to sneeze at. If you feel that youl could not make those gains with out its supplementation, then I'd have to say its a good product. Of course if the latter trully is AS effective than I'd go with the cheaper one too.

Originally Posted by xcentrik_05 View Post
    I shouldn't reply to this because I am against muscletech. But, I was on anator for one tub (one month) and added about 20lbs to my bench. I will agree with everyone that the orange flavor is horrible.
    If you are looking for good strength products try the shock therapy/storm stack. I got just as good a gains with those, they're cheaper and you get more; two different products, cheaper, more servings, and better taste.

KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    belly fat is a problem with that one,but if you want your butt and legs to grow thats the one that can do it.

youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just use the "seawrch" function located at the top of the page. this question has been asked 100 times.

Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000) Secret_Hope is just really nice. (+1000)
    For the people who have tried and liked Anator...have you ever tried Myozene? In a months time I maxed out my home gym, I gained 5lbs of muscle in 1.5 weeks, lost 5-10lbs of fat, could work out 12hrs just on arms and not be sore, was not constipated at all, and many more good things. You can tell Anator is low quality whey hydro; if you don't have stomach upset, you paid too much money.
    REPS:
    NEGS:

Mammary Connoisseur blacksuperman's Avatar
    blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Secret_Hope View Post
    For the people who have tried and liked Anator...have you ever tried Myozene? In a months time I maxed out my home gym, I gained 5lbs of muscle in 1.5 weeks, lost 5-10lbs of fat, could work out 12hrs just on arms and not be sore, was not constipated at all, and many more good things. You can tell Anator is low quality whey hydro; if you don't have stomach upset, you paid too much money.
    ...ok

karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50) karzma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I ordered 2 tubs of anator. 1 berry 1 orange

ive tried 1-2 servings of berry blast - tasted GREAT in my opinion. a small aftertaste that lasts for 10minute but diet soda leaves a worse aftertaste

Ive tried 7-9 (cant remember) servings of orange cooler - tastes better than berry blast in my opinion. a small aftertaste that lasts for 10minute but diet soda leaves a worse aftertaste

I mix my servings (2 scoops of anator ) with 16oz of cold water in my SHAKER BOTTLE and it tastes fine to me.

How can people say this tastes bad? to me it tastes very good... strange... maybe im used to eating uncooked fish (I live in hawaii) so i can handle alot of weird taste?

regardless, I dont know if its working. I can post before/after pics once i finish using all of my anator...

I do my work out then I take the anator right after my work out, then I take 2 scoops of ON 100% whey chocolate flavor in 8oz cold water + 1 "the sustain bar: peanut butter fudge flavor" 20 minutes after i take the anator

I notice that I can workout every day and i dont feel any soreness or pain the next morning. I feel highly energenic all day and on top of the world, even though I take NO caffein or stimulants
    i dont know if this is the anator or just me being young and hawaii having very clean air.
    Last edited by karzma; 03-06-2007 at 12:13 AM.

vastusmedialis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont know its got dextrose and protein and a hefty amount of leucine. its legit, but WAY TOO MUCH. and sorry guys, your dna is set for life. muscle tech isn't good enough to change that.

230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000)
    It works. And Secret Hope 4 posts up, WTF would you work arms for 12 hours. I hope they fall off for some dumbass **** like that. I am glad Myozene did not constipate you either...but you can drink prune juice for that too...and it is cheaper, so thanks for that. News flash...I am on Myozene now....I WILL be returning to Anator.

Big words for a person that talks like a five year old.
    REPS:
    NEGS:

Good one....LOL. Matter of fact I will rep you for that one.

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anator works by activating the mTOR pathway, which enhances protein synthesis when ATP levels are high. There isn't anything I see in it that you couldn't get from a good BCAA and creatine. Same ****, more expensive tub, thats my 2c.

Thanks for the advice guys. I might give edwardk's stack a try looks intersting.

Secret Hope, have you ever considered joining the marines? I think You'd fit right in.
    Last edited by ManGod; 03-07-2007 at 10:09 AM.

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lot of sugar and carbs.

I've come to realize most supplements, espcially from muscle tech contain alot of sugar, there so called claims to MASSIVENESS is purely thru abusing the method of insulin spike.
    If you intake a lot of sugar, with the combined ingredients of carbohydrates, in Anator, you will get big, fat, muscle, whatever.

Mine as well, buy some dextrose for $4.95 and a bunch of oatmela, and replicate the similiar effect.

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Slated View Post
    question is, is it worth the price?

If MT products were more resonably priced, I would support them (and if they cleaned up their marketing)
    Agreed. I would love to try MT supplements, just way out of my price range when I can get something similar for cheaper.
    Last edited by DrnkMnky; 03-07-2007 at 10:51 AM.

ok, i'll watch the sugar content. i'd rather eat a couple oranges if it would save me a few bucks.