Page 191 of 198 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,730 of 5922
    twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChewYourFood View Post
    Not a watch guy (I think most higher end watches are gaudy as furark), but mulling the idea of getting a basic Rolex / Omega as a daily watch. What’s all this bullchit about AD’s? Sounds like a pain in the ass.

There is a Rolex store at the mall near me, I can’t go in and buy/order exactly what I want?
    Start talking to your AD right now. Go in, chat them up, show you're not just a flipper and genuinely looking at specific watch. The air king in my post above...I went in to the AD in July, and we talked (about watches, podcasts, the town, work, etc.) for almost an hour. Told him what I was looking for in the beginning of the convo. Probably went in about once a month to shoot the chit and look at what they had (usually nothing except a YG/oyster Daytona or similarly colored sub).

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    The watch arrived today. It really does look better than can be captured in a photograph. Very happy with the aesthetics of it.

Is it normal for the watch (an automatic) to be bad at keeping time when it is new? It seems to be trending very fast, gaining as much as 10-15 seconds per hour.
    My longines was acting similar for a week or so. It has now settled down and the shift is barely noticeable at all.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not a watch guy (I think most higher end watches are gaudy as furark), but mulling the idea of getting a basic Rolex / Omega as a daily watch. What’s all this bullchit about AD’s? Sounds like a pain in the ass.

There is a Rolex store at the mall near me, I can’t go in and buy/order exactly what I want?
    No you can not. It's a privilege to give them your money. Pure jokes. Take what I say with a grain of salt because i'm the resident Rolex hater, but if you're not a watch guy and you're just looking for a well made, respectable, quality watch I'd go with Tudor, or Omega/IWC pre-owned. Too many casuals paying for the Rolex logo and don't even have a quarter of a clue wtf they're wearing. See previous page's example of potato doctor who didn't know if he owned a datejust or skydweller.

Side note: Some have heard me speaking about grabbing the blue dial omega aqua terra as my next go anywhere do anything watch. I recently tried on the Large Cartier Blue Dial Santos. Holy SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT. Sales guy just laughed at me because when I got it on my wrist I just stared at it with my mouth open.

- brb FINALLY a cartier men's watch that doesn't immediately look like it was made for a woman (though they have a smaller "medium size)
    - brb finally in house movement (albeit humble 42 hour power reserve)
    - brb dare i say masculine? yet sexy as fuk industrial looking bracelet
    - brb dat der smartlink bracelet system
    - brb overall case design has a ton of wrist presence
    - brb under $7,500?????
    - shut up and take my money

the model in this pic is wearing the smaller "Medium" sized version

*~Emperor Saban & The Crimson Tide Overlords~*
    Poverty Joe Budden
    U Mad Cause U 'Mirin

GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking to sell my lumtec combat b35 auto. Its it's near perfect condition and I just got the crystal replaced due to a nick it had in it... how much you think I could get for it? I cant remember what I paid but it was 695 or 795 new direct from lum tec.

Edit: actually it was 895 new from lumtec and now discontinued
    <HTC>

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah, ADs are nice to see the watches in person, but nothing better than going to Jomashop or authenticwatches.com and just ordering them for as cheap as they come from there

ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    Start talking to your AD right now. Go in, chat them up, show you're not just a flipper and genuinely looking at specific watch. The air king in my post above...I went in to the AD in July, and we talked (about watches, podcasts, the town, work, etc.) for almost an hour. Told him what I was looking for in the beginning of the convo. Probably went in about once a month to shoot the chit and look at what they had (usually nothing except a YG/oyster Daytona or similarly colored sub).
    I don’t have time for that. I’m looking for a pretty basic Oyster Datejust to wear every day. I had an old neighbor that had and old Rolex that he wore regardless of what he was doing (changing his oil, digging, landscaping, going out) and I always thought that was cooler than the guys who polish them with their breath 15x a day. I know a guy who can get a used one, but I want the experience of unboxing a new one.

Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    No you can not. It's a privilege to give them your money. Pure jokes. Take what I say with a grain of salt because i'm the resident Rolex hater, but if you're not a watch guy and you're just looking for a well made, respectable, quality watch I'd go with Tudor, or Omega/IWC pre-owned. Too many casuals paying for the Rolex logo and don't even have a quarter of a clue wtf they're wearing. See previous page's example of potato doctor who didn't know if he owned a datejust or skydweller.
    Something about a Rolex.... My parents have matching genuine Omegas but still have some good knockoff Rollies.

ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    Yeah, ADs are nice to see the watches in person, but nothing better than going to Jomashop or authenticwatches.com and just ordering them for as cheap as they come from there
    So I don’t have to deal with the bullchit of an AD.

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t have time for that. I’m looking for a pretty basic Oyster Datejust to wear every day. I had an old neighbor that had and old Rolex that he wore regardless of what he was doing (changing his oil, digging, landscaping, going out) and I always thought that was cooler than the guys who polish them with their breath 15x a day. I know a guy who can get a used one, but I want the experience of unboxing a new one.

Something about a Rolex.... My parents have matching genuine Omegas but still have some good knockoff Rollies.
    If you want a datejust or oyster perpetual you shouldn't have too much trouble getting what you want from an AD.
    Be the dog Iceman thinks he has
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigRangs View Post
    If you want a datejust or oyster perpetual you shouldn't have too much trouble getting what you want from an AD.
    This. If it's an OP or DJ you should be pretty set. May have to go to a couple ADs, but one should have it. My AD had a black oyster OP for...probably a month and a half.
    MFC

RIP YGST

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t have time for that. I’m looking for a pretty basic Oyster Datejust to wear every day. I had an old neighbor that had and old Rolex that he wore regardless of what he was doing (changing his oil, digging, landscaping, going out)
    this is what rolex was but has since passed on to Tudor. "The man's man's tool watch"

but still have some good knockoff Rollies.

and cringe.
    Poverty Joe Budden
    U Mad Cause U 'Mirin

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is what rolex was but has since passed on to Tudor. "The man's man's tool watch"
    Rolex is still a tool watch that can handle almost anything, but too many bitches baby them like gems. These same people will do it with Tudor as well.
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

Originally Posted by BigRangs View Post
    Rolex is still a tool watch that can handle almost anything, but too many bitches baby them like gems. These same people will do it with Tudor as well.
    Yeah I see the explorer/explorer2 fitting that bill. I have no doubt submariners/GMTs can take a beating and can last forever, I just can't imagine folk treating a 10k submariner as a proper tool watch. At least I wouldn't. I think i was only giving the nod to Tudor because at roughly ~$3,000 they're pretty much Joe Shmoe's "buy it for life" tool watch. At $3,000 your mind can't say "my beater watch is a car purchase".

Also, i'm currently in the UK and i see Submariner fuking EVERYwhere. All black cyclops dials. I saw one really old gent with a two-toned blue dial in a London train station. I was happy to see it for variety's sake.
    Last edited by W1LLW; 12-10-2019 at 06:40 AM.
    Poverty Joe Budden
    U Mad Cause U 'Mirin

Gents, i use my Hamilton khaki field auto w/black nato almost exclusively for the gym. Just thinking, is there another similar watch out there that's a chronograph and isn't 50mm? (yes I'm exaggerating but don't like huge watches). Looking something in the under $500 range.
    MFC

RIP YGST

Gents, i use my Hamilton khaki field auto w/black nato almost exclusively for the gym. Just thinking, is there another similar watch out there that's a chronograph and isn't 50mm? (yes I'm exaggerating but don't like huge watches). Looking something in the under $500 range.
    the Tissot Couturier is the only one that comes to mind.
    Poverty Joe Budden
    U Mad Cause U 'Mirin

the Tissot Couturier is the only one that comes to mind.
    Nice. Not a bad choice right there.
    MFC

RIP YGST

ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ItsJamesthefin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My poverty ass watches. I hope to someday get some nicer watches once I get more financially stable. I just don't where to begin

Trudope is a name known to all. (+5000) Trudope is a name known to all. (+5000) Trudope is a name known to all. (+5000) Trudope is a name known to all. (+5000) Trudope is a name known to all. (+5000) Trudope is a name known to all. (+5000) Trudope is a name known to all. (+5000) Trudope is a name known to all. (+5000) Trudope is a name known to all. (+5000) Trudope is a name known to all. (+5000) Trudope is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ItsJamesthefin View Post
    My poverty ass watches. I hope to someday get some nicer watches once I get more financially stable. I just don't where to begin

Rolex

and cringe.
    Yeah, but a Rolex is a Rolex. Normies don’t know chit about Tudor. There is an aura around Rolex wether you believe it is deserved or not...

Yeah, they are Really obnoxious yellow gold Presidents. I don’t remember them actually wearing them, but the fact is that they and other normies think those are the best watches.

The story about the dentist illustrates this. Some dude is a watch nerd sitting in his chair and mirin watch. He asks the dude which model it is and dentist brah is like I don’t fukin know, I wanted a Rollie and liked the way this one looked the best. Watchcell is in disbelief that dentist brah didn’t choose his watch based off of watchcell community consensus of desirability. He wanted a nice watch, and spent his money on something with a pedigree.

Busted the ceramic ring on my artix gt chronograph. looks like chit, kind of want a tudor black bay to have as a lifetime dailydrivebeater but it's half the price of the cartier blue santos so going to have to exercise some restraint and hold out.
    Poverty Joe Budden
    U Mad Cause U 'Mirin

Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

i swear i love this one
    i'm going Rambo, man dough is moving pretty damn slow
    meanwhile the stereo's blam blam turns the honda into a Lambo

walks away from smiling women crew

Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/HaRFREU.jpg[g]

i swear i love this one
    Probably the worst wrist shot of all time. The jubilee bracelet and Mercedes hands says rolex, otherwise I have no freaking clue what I’m looking at because you decided to put emphasis oh your wool onesie, I mean body hair.
    Poverty Joe Budden
    U Mad Cause U 'Mirin

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The story about the dentist illustrates this. Some dude is a watch nerd sitting in his chair and mirin watch. He asks the dude which model it is and dentist brah is like I don’t fukin know, I wanted a Rollie and liked the way this one looked the best. Watchcell is in disbelief that dentist brah didn’t choose his watch based off of watchcell community consensus of desirability. He wanted a nice watch, and spent his money on something with a pedigree.
    Lol'd hard at this because I read WILL's post and felt the same thing. Watch nerd chastises rich dude for not knowing which option he had and which was technically the better one after the watch nerd debates have ended. Meanwhile rich brah simply got zero time for all that chit lmaooo. Rich brah just collected his weekly salary, was feeling bored, realised he had some spare change and decided to buy a sick looking watch. Lmao. Not a single forum was read that day.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Lol'd hard at this because I read WILL's post and felt the same thing. Watch nerd chastises rich dude for not knowing which option he had and which was technically the better one after the watch nerd debates have ended. Meanwhile rich brah simply got zero time for all that chit lmaooo. Rich brah just collected his weekly salary, was feeling bored, realised he had some spare change and decided to buy a sick looking watch. Lmao. Not a single forum was read that day.
    The funny part is....as hard as that watch is to get...but then again...I wonder if dentistbrah was just being humble and trying to not be a phaggot?
    MFC

RIP YGST

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The funny part is....as hard as that watch is to get...but then again...I wonder if dentistbrah was just being humble and trying to not be a phaggot?
    Bro... The circles these guys hang out in, they get sickening connections with people from all walks of life. Maybe a rollie ceo or manager goes by him to do his teeth and gave him the hookup. All of these things are possible when you're rich.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Ah, agreeing with the lad who praised his parents for having "a couple good knockoff rollies". Forgot who i was chatting with.
    Poverty Joe Budden
    U Mad Cause U 'Mirin

Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do I want solar quartz or old school automatic?

Trying to decide a watch to get

I got this wimmens casio watch right now(free watch), trying to replace it with a man watch

I like this right now, might go with it

but it's solar quartz

not mechanical automatic

should search for an automatic i like ?

Originally Posted by Kormo View Post
    Do I want solar quartz or old school automatic?
    Depends what you want from your watch. If accuracy is of the most importance, get the Solar Powered Quartz. Citizen makes a bunch of cool ones.

If you don't want to worry about a battery and want something with a bit more "character" you should take a look at some automatics. It depends on what you feel is a "man's watch".

but it's solar quartz

not mechanical automatic

should search for an automatic i like ?
    Edit: for your edit.

you "should" buy whatever the fuk you like in your budget mane
    Last edited by W1LLW; 12-14-2019 at 11:56 AM.
    Poverty Joe Budden
    U Mad Cause U 'Mirin

Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kormo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends what you want from your watch. If accuracy is of the most importance, get the Solar Powered Quartz. Citizen makes a bunch of cool ones.

If you don't want to worry about a battery and want something with a bit more "character" you should take a look at some automatics. It depends on what you feel is a "man's watch".
    Dunno man, mechanical's look more "fun" to own and i respect the engineering that went into a time piece , but my rational mind is telling me go solar quartz(consistent accuracy+powered by the sun+less moving parts so it doesn't need servicing)

This is a semi difficult decision

I won't be making any moves on this right away, as this is a semi major purchase

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watched 6 Underground and really liked the Chopard in it
    https://www.watchmaxx.com/chopard-watch-168566-3007

ssbowtie1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssbowtie1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssbowtie1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssbowtie1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssbowtie1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssbowtie1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssbowtie1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssbowtie1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssbowtie1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssbowtie1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ssbowtie1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I see watchngars hasn't been back in a while. Here hopefully these will make up for the callout.

Originally Posted by ssbowtie1 View Post
    I see watchngars hasn't been back in a while. Here hopefully these will make up for the callout.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/9S6MckU.jpg[/ig]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/vi3QggQg.jpg[/immg]

Nice man, mirin. I forgot about that dude. Got called out hard for frauding after a long time and completely disappeared forever.
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA