Page 183 of 196 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,490 of 5865
    Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah, i'm just building an 8x10 deck 6ft above ground and attaching to wood swingset slide platform via a few steps.
    why so high?
    so i have somewhere to hang my hammock.

this yr they get a cheap dome tent. next yr i build a real structure.

other than finishing fence my main goal is to haul the debri out from the renovation with deck railings to follow.

and if it rains shovel out my basement so i can work on making it useable over the winter.

also, picked up a keg of labatt grapefruit for $30.
    5.2 gallons for the keggerator on the porch.
    it's yummy on a hot day or the hot tub.

Keep on swimming! scrossmaggard's Avatar
    scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lost my job of 16 years Monday. Corporate cutbacks. Prayers, vibes, thoughts, whatever is much appreciated.
    Nothing worth having in life comes easily!

Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    Paichka, are you of Russian (and possibly) Norwegian descent?
    What are your dietary options over there?
    No, not that I know of. I speak Russian fairly well, though -- four years in HS, minored in it in college, love Russian movies and music, etc etc.

Food is actually not half bad -- I'm on a fairly well-built up base, so the life support systems are robust. Tonight I had chicken breast, kidney beans and cabbage, steamed broc****, and cucumbers. For lunch I had the same, but with fried rice. I generally eat the same thing every day (chicken breast + salad/other veggies + rice) and oatmeal/egg whites for breakfast. It makes things easy. What is NOT easy is all the "morale candy" we get shipped, that I then I have to talk myself out of eating.

Originally Posted by critterbug View Post
    Paichka, I avoid my husband after he takes his preworkout. If I even pass him in the kitchen, he'll talk nonstop for 15 minutes.
    HAHA. That's me. I'm such a chatterbox.
    I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

1 January 2017: 175.0
    1 June 2017: 154.4
    Goal Weight: 145.0 (by 1 August)

Week 1: 154.3 (6/2/17); Week 2: 154.4 (6/9/17); Week 3: 152.4 (6/16/17); Week 4: Friday 23th June; Week 5: Friday 30th June

critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always picture you lounging, Nitro.

Speaking of decadence... this came up on my FB feed. https://www.buzzfeed.com/reddsapplea...6QJ#.hv5gmxOn9 I want it. Not lying. Oh well. It's all the idea of it all anyway.

critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Scrossmaggard, that has got to be one hell of a punch in the gut.

Cliche... but once the dust settles, it might help to think of it as an opportunity. That's easy for someone who gets restless by 5 yrs, though. Geez. 16 years.

Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BRB quitting my day job and spending the rest of my life discovering a way to spot reduce, lol. I could become a billionaire :P.

Seriously though, the leaner I get, the more frustrated I become at the way I'm losing fat. My legs and love handles are just refusing to budge. At this rate, I'm going to be in the low 160s before I'm happy with how they look.

Although I have some loose skin, I know that there's still fat in my love handles because it's not paper thin and I can feel these hard kind of pebbles underneath the skin. Are those just hardened fat deposits? I'm assuming they can be lost the same as any other type of fat?

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kreytus View Post
    BRB quitting my day job and spending the rest of my life discovering a way to spot reduce, lol. I could become a billionaire :P.

Seriously though, the leaner I get, the more frustrated I become at the way I'm losing fat. My legs and love handles are just refusing to budge. At this rate, I'm going to be in the low 160s before I'm happy with how they look.

Although I have some loose skin, I know that there's still fat in my love handles because it's not paper thin and I can feel these hard kind of pebbles underneath the skin. Are those just hardened fat deposits? I'm assuming they can be lost the same as any other type of fat?
    Gentle slim. (i-lipo)
    it's laser's instead of lipo-suction.
    supposedly breaks down the fat inside of fat cells with lasers.

they got it here.
    i got better things to spend my money on plus the savings of only buying chicken and veggies means even more extra cash.

Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    175.3 lbs this morning. Last time I was this low was probably age 14 or 15? Maybe even younger. Weigh-in partially helped by the 2.8 lbs of water weight lost from HIIT last night. I sweat a lot lol.

How's everyone else's progress?

gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn; this thread feels like an abandoned post apocalyptic city. Do the regulars not post as frequently anymore? Hidden in obscurity and had to scroll a few pages to find it.
    Calories In, Calories Out.

holy hell 92 today.
    glad i got a kegerator with labatt grapefruit on tap.
    goddamn tasty on a hot ass day.

edit 93.
    shame the wading pool is full of bleech to kill off the skeeter farm and not ready for soaking in.
    but i've been busy.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    holy hell 92 today.
    glad i got a kegerator with labatt grapefruit on tap.
    goddamn tasty on a hot ass day.

edit 93.
    shame the wading pool is full of bleech to kill off the skeeter farm and not ready for soaking in.
    but i've been busy.
    Geez, Nitro. I'm going to have to search and destroy Labatt Grapefruit it sounds like.

Geez, Nitro. I'm going to have to search and destroy Labatt Grapefruit it sounds like.
    They have a tangerine also and of course lime.
    citris beer is just refreshing on a hot day.

oh and a keg is $30. no brainer.
    sure i had to buy the commercial tap and pay a keg deposit hook it up to my keggerator but well worth the investment because i can hook up most domestic beers including beers from local breweries.

Keep on swimming! scrossmaggard's Avatar
    scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hoping to wake these tales from the crypt!
    Nothing worth having in life comes easily!

barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ammex View Post
    @Nitro
    We've had 3 FitBits crack in half, wife is on the 4th and I just gave up. Just a bad product. The Charge 2 is stupider to have a metal chassis though so might give that a try. Also the sleep tracking is supposed to be excellent on their newest models. Was kinda waiting to see what Apple and other competitors would come out with. Apples WWDC is soon so maybe the Watch 3 will be mentioned, though I see no personal benefit to that over a Fitbit for my needs.

Last year when I did my concrete I was through 80-something 66lb bags. All hand mixed in a tub. Absolutely awful. Don't envy you.

If you post a pic of your deck/fence/yard I'll lend my input on colour, if you want. Women see more colors than men but aren't really any better with design. They just usually care more. Though I'm also not the one you have to listen to. Spent years doing colour/design consults, application/execution, and repping the largest paint brand in the world (at the time). Considerations with darker colours for a fence is what it's going to look like a few months from now.

Edit: Fitbit has been routinely known to give at least 30% off a new product if you call in cause yours broke through no fault of yours.

It was worth popping into this thread just to see your avi.
    Say 'Yes' to new adventures: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164965561

TNF

IG: barbr0x

I always picture you lounging, Nitro.

Speaking of decadence... this came up on my FB feed. https://www.buzzfeed.com/reddsapplea...6QJ#.hv5gmxOn9 I want it. Not lying. Oh well. It's all the idea of it all anyway.
    I work hard then rest hard.
    i got a keg system and empty kegs.
    brewed some stuff.
    got hard cider and hard lemonade on tap. have growlers will travel to parties.

brewing some mandarine orange heffeweizen this weekend.
    blood oranges are apparantly out of season.
    its a kit but i'm going full grain in a bag method next.
    so much cheaper even though it is more work.

Originally Posted by barbrox View Post
    It was worth popping into this thread just to see your avi.
    avi's turned off to make it work safe but yeah, ideal manlet body for men.
    no homo.
    hey since you are taken is your sister single?
    see no homo.

barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    avi's turned off to make it work safe but yeah, ideal manlet body for men.
    no homo.
    hey since you are taken is your sister single?
    see no homo.
    Lol, she's dating, but not exclusive. Can you handle being thrown on the ground, held down, twisted, and choked?
    Say 'Yes' to new adventures: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164965561

TNF

IG: barbr0x

Originally Posted by barbrox View Post
    Lol, she's dating, but not exclusive. Can you handle being thrown on the ground, held down, twisted, and choked?
    For Barb:
    sounds kinky.
    I don't normally do long distance but i can use the time between visits to recover.

For everyone (including Barb)

Carpenter ants are stealing the foam insulation from my hot tub!
    WTF?

do not want to bug bomb under tub at all.
    read about something they sell called Diatomaceous earth (DE) that takes care of them plus it won't give me heart palpitations like bug bomb i set off in my basement did.

Will get some tomorrow to put on the inside of the tub. Then plan for when i'll drain it and get some friends over to flip it on it's side so i can spray great stuff into the voids they created.

New project:
    Insulate a square garbage can so i can bring kegs and taps to the lake for my week with the guys.

would like to bring 3 kegs but looks like i'll only get two in there after insulation board. can jam 3 cause it will flex but then that cuts down on room for ice. need to keep beer at least in the low 40's since kegged stuff is not pasteurized.

will post pics when completed.

Also been sick AF this weekend.
    there has been a "thing" going around at work and i finally caught it.
    sat morning i felt it.
    but it passed after i got up.
    i brewed a mandarin hefeweizen sat since it was raining outside.
    but sat night was rough and sunday my ex had to pick up the boys early cause i couldn't even function.
    I slept all day sunday with the help of NyQuil and by sunday night i felt better.
    still a little shaky this morning. but feel WAY better now.

that's about it.
    massive deficits this weekend due to sickness.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    about to post like the thread's not dead.

let's see here...
    start where you are

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    @Barb, I'll check your thread to see what you're up to.

Everyone/anyone reading this, Check out the link in Barb's signature if you're into outdoor adventures and breathtaking pics.

@Scross - I hope your situation has improved. I think you said you have 4 kids!

@Critter, yes, that's the one! She has a modeling job today - my baby niece. The play set you built looks amazing. Love your yard.
    I wonder where you're at now with your training. I couldn't handle anything beyond mini bulks and cuts.

@Paitchka, sounds like you're well-fed. Good to hear.

@Nitro, what else is on your summer bucket list?

New friends have been planning to move out of state for some time. Two have done that so my social calendar is a bit messed up once again. My mix of extra curriculars wasn't sustainable anyway. Several of my friends within the creative community here are overweight and into sedentary activities. I'm withdrawing from most of my social activities for now so I can drop back to my foreveral*ne weight.

My training and diet are back on track and I'm taking arm and waistline measurements, something that I don't usually do. I'm keeping measuring tapes in visible spots in both my bathroom and bedroom to keep up my adherence with that.
    start where you are

Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post

@Nitro, what else is on your summer bucket list?
    have unexpectedly achieved something that was never seriously on my summer bucket list and am now content until fall.
    however i did build one out of two beer towers for my back porch keggorator.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i cant believe this thread has been going since 2015? lol at one point it was like every 3 months a new thread was coming out.

Hope everyone's doing well.

anyone got a list of exercises bruce lee did ? i'm looking more along the lines of exercises specifically for his body, not so much a weight training routine or anything; example: lifting his leg up parallell to his body and shifting his weight 90 degrees on a turn... that sorta stuff
    www.grazethesky.com

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gomil View Post
    Damn; this thread feels like an abandoned post apocalyptic city. Do the regulars not post as frequently anymore? Hidden in obscurity and had to scroll a few pages to find it.

We are always present
    www.grazethesky.com

From what? Excessive fiber? Water? Never had any "reliability" problems ever when cutting, besides drastically reduced frequency.
    jesus dude what roids you been taking? your avi pic is ridiculous
    www.grazethesky.com

When I starting buying cars with key pads to get in I used to hide a key inside the car because I was always terrified of this, except if I drive 2 hours away in any direction but south I'm now 2 hours from any city. And 2 could also be like 10.

Then when I got married I gave my wife one to keep in her purse. I figure if I'm already gonna be super pissed at losing a key, I might as well compound it with something as infuriating as her leaving it at home some place that no one could even have a chance at finding it and bringing it to me.

Been going hard on landscaping lately. Rocked an awesome deficit for about 10 days, then even for 2 but worked in ice cream, then binge ate last night for the first time in about a month. Grand scheme of things it's NBD, but I was just disappointed in myself because it was a few things that I could control that triggered it - like lack of water yesterday and not eating throughout the day. Laying some sod today and then I get to take a few days off from landscaping before I have to go out and buy some shrubs and such.

Dogs had killed 98% of the grass in the back yard so basically redid the whole back (phase 1, anyway. More to come) and ripped up half the front to help with the back and replacing some of the front today with sod. Had to dig a few drains, paint the deck and fence, fix some stuff, etc. Then we had a crazy 5-6 hour storm that ripped some facia off the house and threw my brand new BBQ off the deck. Fixed both those things.

Have also been doing some minor running and running stairs, not much for lifting, but I'm well on my way to fixing the damage done from Feb through April.

what damage did you do?
    www.grazethesky.com

Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    i cant believe this thread has been going since 2015? lol at one point it was like every 3 months a new thread was coming out.

Hope everyone's doing well.

anyone got a list of exercises bruce lee did ? i'm looking more along the lines of exercises specifically for his body, not so much a weight training routine or anything; example: lifting his leg up parallell to his body and shifting his weight 90 degrees on a turn... that sorta stuff
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/get...ce-lee-way.htm

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    We are always present
    This isn't even my final form. Lmfao.

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good job man...yes im back.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

well **** moore, that's incredible. how you feeling these days strength wise?
    www.grazethesky.com

Originally Posted by stingray72 View Post
    Good job man...yes im back.
    long time no talk stingray. keepin the weight off since we last talked, probably 2013? lol
    www.grazethesky.com

Page 183 of 196 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast