Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    kkendallOU is just really nice. (+1000) kkendallOU is just really nice. (+1000) kkendallOU is just really nice. (+1000) kkendallOU is just really nice. (+1000) kkendallOU is just really nice. (+1000) kkendallOU is just really nice. (+1000) kkendallOU is just really nice. (+1000) kkendallOU is just really nice. (+1000) kkendallOU is just really nice. (+1000) kkendallOU is just really nice. (+1000) kkendallOU is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by scottmma View Post
    Hello,

I dont know if this thread is the right place to ask this question.
    I purchased two packs Animal CUTS. Can you please tell me the best time/way to take the CUTS? I mean, before/with/after meal.
    Just be careful taking this on an empty stomach, especially if you are at all sensitive to caffeine. This is a heavily-dosed stimulant product and can cause you to feel jittery or have an upset stomach if you take it without food.

KimeraII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why CLA is junk?
    Should I trash it and take only L-carnitine?

I tried some water cut and thermoreducer as fat burnerm but i didn't see any effect on me...

ben3434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so i bought some cheap six star creatine. idc i put in work in the gym and kitchen and dont feel the need to splurge on supps. but anyays my question is this : i was going to load the first 5 days 20 g of this stuff then go to 5 a day but i remember jim stoppani saying that you only need to load mono. this is a mono hcl blend of 8 g per 33g serving. do i load as i would if it were all mono or what ??

PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does creatine offer any benefits for strength gains, or does it just make your muscles swell up ? Thanks

91yates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Peptides

What's the difference between peptides and peptide creams? Do they have the same effects just taking more time ?

91yates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Peptides vs peptide creams

What is the major difference with the two and the effect on the body when you can get both types in normal petide doses and a cream????

KimeraII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Glutamine dosage and Casein legend.

I read around here about Glutamine and dosage.
    I read 2 article and the first write to take 5 gr 2-3 time a day (10-15 gr daily).
    The second one write to take 20-30 gr daily amd on training day to take 10gr preWO - 10gr duringWO - 10 gr postWO

What is the right dosage?

About Casein protein.
    There are a lot of protein fro the "Night Time"- "BedTime" "Slow Digesting" etc..
    but i read about taking micellar casein before to go to sleep is useless because during sleep time ther is no catabolism.
    Is it true???

Eiffel6565 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a question, I got two stacks I want to start with, 1-A-HD & SOLID by bpi, 2-Trans4orm & Leanmode from EVL, can I take both stacks at the same time? or not. Regards
    Last edited by Eiffel6565; 08-19-2016 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Spelling

atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for this

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Hey Krissy!

What is the bioavailability of pasteurized egg whites?
    Egg's are not the best cooked, and are junk raw. So where does pasteurized stand up? I have never seen an actual study on them.
    Anything on this krissy?
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

PalmC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi there, i need some advice. I went to a local supplement store to get a fat burner. The sales guy reccomended "super-nova Thermogenic" from Aces labs. I cant seem to find any reviews online. Is there anyone that has used it or can advise weather its worth buying.

Btw, im 176cm and weight is 86kg. My belly is taking long to go away! Lol..eating healthy and doings lotsa of cardio. Any other advise or suggestions for othwr fat burners?

ppouryaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppouryaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppouryaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppouryaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppouryaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppouryaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppouryaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppouryaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppouryaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppouryaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppouryaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi im 24 years old and 65 kilograms with 180 cm height(skinny ) working in gym for 3 years but cant gain weight!
    I have tried many ways but i cant gain weight and size :,(
    What mixture of supplements shall i use to gain weight and build muscle in a period?
    Thanks for your answers

Sjcg123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

chaussure basket homme

chaussure basket homme

DKIDO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Question re: glycogen depletion and muscle replenishment. Is stacking glucose with whey protein after a strength training workout (avg 45 minute workout) actually beneficial or harmful toward overall goal of fat burning? If beneficial, what kind of sugar is best for replenishment - glucose, dextrose, maltodextrin? Does a following low/no carb diet like Paleo influence the answers to these questions?
    JP

Trevydub is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trevydub is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trevydub is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trevydub is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trevydub is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trevydub is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trevydub is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trevydub is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trevydub is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trevydub is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trevydub is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm new to this site and I might be posting my question in the wrong place so please forgive me if I am.
    What supplements should I use if I have to combine strength training and cardio in the same session? And does it matter if I do cardio first or strength training first?

ShahaFar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, im new in this site so im sorry if i write this in the wrong place.
    My target is to get some body muscles.
    What kind of gainer should i use if i wanna have minimum sugar but maximum carbohydrates?
    Thanks for answering.
    Last edited by ShahaFar; 03-05-2017 at 05:29 AM. Reason: forgot to say that im new

topboxingglove is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Top-Boxing-Gloves

Welcome to top-boxing-gloves, here you checkout the best boxing gloves with wide variety in your favorable prices visit our official website for more info top-boxing-gloves.com

Bayless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice man

wjharriott is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Nutrition

My question is, I drink an 8oz pre workout shake with 5g of creatine and 60g whey protein with oatmeal in it plus i drink a 8oz post workout shake with 5g of creatine 60g of protein and eat a banana. The Lee Labrada program tells me to eat my meal within 45 minutes of the workout. Well, i'm not hungry at that time obviously because of all the protein. What do you suggest that i do in this situation. I'm told not to substitute whey protein in place of a healthy meal.

heno9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hello
    can i take RSP Nutrition AminoLean Energy Formula before workout and take GOLD STANDERED whey protein after workout

Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hi....is it ok if i take Dbol with test booster ? and can i take dbol like this :week 1: 10gm week 2: 20 , week 3: 30 , week 4: 30 , week 5: 20 , week 6: 10

kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can you confirm these beliefs for me, and correct if needed?

1. Supplementation is useless if your diet is not well planned and executed. E.g. Macros and micros are great.

2. If you are lacking in some parts of your diet, supplements help. E.g. You can't afford to eat salmon every other night for dinner. Ergo, fish pills. (joke)

3. It's hard to have a "perfect" diet, so many resort to supplements to help.

I only ask because I have friend sin the fitness business CONSTANTLY posting about bcaas I'm their water and all sorts of other nonsense and I always think to myself "why can't you just fix your diet?" but I'm afraid to say that because I'm a banker and supposedly have no knowledge on anything because I work with numbers and not food.
    BP-305x1, 295x3
    DL-495x1,455x3
    S-365x1, 335x3

kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kwong486 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This should probably be unstickied or assigned to someone else lol
    BP-305x1, 295x3
    DL-495x1,455x3
    S-365x1, 335x3

HydrationAny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What studies are there about impacts of proper hydration on the utility of supplements? How does drinking water affect supplement adsorption etc? Very interested in this topic.
    Author of the Hydration Anywhere blog https://hydrationanywhere.com

anonymous
    looks like Krissy is mia,

bueller?

bueller?

rahulsingh is not very well liked. (-100) rahulsingh is not very well liked. (-100) rahulsingh is not very well liked. (-100) rahulsingh is not very well liked. (-100) rahulsingh is not very well liked. (-100) rahulsingh is not very well liked. (-100) rahulsingh is not very well liked. (-100) rahulsingh is not very well liked. (-100) rahulsingh is not very well liked. (-100) rahulsingh is not very well liked. (-100) rahulsingh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi,

I have been on and off in workout for last few years. However, I have not been able to achieve results as expected. From the supplement point of view I recently bought this stack:

RSP Quadralean Thermogenic Fat burner
    Hydroxycut Next Gen Fat Burner
    RSP CLA
    RSP L-carnitine
    RSP GlutaGen
    BCAA
    MusclePharma (MP) assault (Pre-workout)
    On Platinum Whey protein.
    Optimum Nutrition ZMA caps
    OMEGA Oil Caps

Now, I will request the members to please suggest me the most beneficial way to use these supplements for achieving maximum benefits. I work out every morning from 5:30 to 7:00 AM in the morning, almost 5 days a week. My existiing weight is 87 KG, height is 189 cm and fat percentage is 24%. Please help

RippedMcnasty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This one is for any and everyone. Im very skinny 5'8 and 148.6 pounds.
    But i want to get bigger and gain mass. I understand dieting is a big part of it i already know that much.
    But my question is what is in your opinion the best protein powder to help build mass.

TysonPrince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's really very kind of you to do that, thank you so much

idigautoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why did you stop carrying your amino recovery from your platinum series? My wife and I love it and cannot find another bcaa we like...HELP!!

Radesokey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi
    Please advice if it will be effective if used BCAA (xtend) with pre-work out supplement like (xplode) and whey protein after workout.