Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Mobo822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I am looking to start taking ZMA but I want a zinc content of 30+ mg. I already take a Magnesium supp and wondered if there was anything wrong with taking separate zinc and mag each day? Would the lack of B6 cause any absorption issues etc?
    Thanks

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @mods is this still active?
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

ChloeWM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChloeWM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChloeWM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChloeWM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChloeWM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChloeWM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChloeWM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChloeWM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChloeWM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChloeWM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChloeWM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I'm at a loss. I'm a 24 yr old woman and have been working really hard in the gym and have a really strict diet. Over the passed 18 months I've dropped from 170lbs to 135lbs. My arms, legs and back are extremely toned but I'm struggling to make any progress with my midsection. I've identified some foods that trigger massive bloating (eggs, brown rice, cauliflower). At times, my stomach looks like I'm 170lbs again. What am I doing wrong? Or are there any supplements I should be taking to help aid in shedding the fat around my waistline? I thought about getting blood tests for food intolerances too. Need help!

Ericcz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Testosterone

Hello guys.
    I am 21 years old been working out for about 8 months now. height:176CM and i was about 57KG i am now 70KG so 13Kgs gained in 8 months is that good? I've just been taking normal whey proteins after gym and pre workout to get that energy boost. 3 months ago i was curious about steroids and i tried taking injections sustanon 400, the bottle was 10mg, i was taking about 0.8mg a week, (0.4 twice a week) just to get that boost because i felt i wasn't getting bigger and shredded enough. But i just took it for 2-3 weeks and threw it away because i got a bad acne breakout, a littlee on my face but my shoulders and biceps were full, literally full of acne so i stopped it and while on the cycle i was taking (something to prevent side effects like gyno) after 3 weeks i stopped the cycle and took nolvadex for about 2 weeks and just stopped everything and continued my gym routine like how i was going with whey and pre workout.. I was wondering if i take a natural testo booster (tribx90) will i get an acne breakout? And would I need PCT after tribx90? And my Acne is finally gone. PLEASE HELP