suaveswede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BodySpace on Apple Watch!!!

Creating an app that would work with the apple watch will really be a big step in the fitness uses of the apple watch. As someone who owns one it would be great if I could do all the great things that the app does but on the apple watch. I would love to be able to choose from a list of weights and reps to track my lifting workout rather than constantly tracking it on my phone. Tapping the apple watch screen to indicate I started my rest period, then clicking it again so I can record my weights would be amazing. I understand there would be limitations but it really would expand the fitness uses of the apple watch.

For non apple watch users it may not be so great but creating this would be the first lifting app for the apple watch. This will for sure get you ahead in the apple watch game as that area is growing very fast. Smart watches are gimmicky for some, but for people such as myself who love technology and love lifting weights this would be a great combo. The possibilities are endless and it really is worth considering.

wseverino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by suaveswede View Post
    Creating an app that would work with the apple watch will really be a big step in the fitness uses of the apple watch. As someone who owns one it would be great if I could do all the great things that the app does but on the apple watch. I would love to be able to choose from a list of weights and reps to track my lifting workout rather than constantly tracking it on my phone. Tapping the apple watch screen to indicate I started my rest period, then clicking it again so I can record my weights would be amazing. I understand there would be limitations but it really would expand the fitness uses of the apple watch.

For non apple watch users it may not be so great but creating this would be the first lifting app for the apple watch. This will for sure get you ahead in the apple watch game as that area is growing very fast. Smart watches are gimmicky for some, but for people such as myself who love technology and love lifting weights this would be a great combo. The possibilities are endless and it really is worth considering.
    Second that!!!

rafamarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by suaveswede View Post
    I would love to be able to choose from a list of weights and reps to track my lifting workout rather than constantly tracking it on my phone. Tapping the apple watch screen to indicate I started my rest period, then clicking it again so I can record my weights would be amazing.
    Amen Brother! Getting the phone out of the pocket to record sets is awful.

then00b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely would be very cool!

clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is an old thread but I also wish this was a thing. I just got an Apple Watch and was looking for BodySpace on the watch cause I figured for sure it was a thing. Super sad it's not.

jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Also want apple watch support!

jscellist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Me too!! Pleeease!!