17heDream71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine or Afterglow for 18 yrs old

I'm new to these forums, so please bare with me.

I do an adequate amount of research on products before purchasing. However, I am only 18 and have realized I don't need most of these supplements I am taking.
    Currently, I am taking: Fish Oil, C4, Alpha Amino, Creatine, Afterglow Classic, and a protein supplement twice a day to consume my daily intake of protein. I do not take multi-vitamins as I deem I get enough from veggies, fruits, meats, etc. Or should I take multi-vitamins? If suggested so, which brand?

I am dropping C4 and Alpha Amino. I have only been taking Creatine for around 25 days. I would love to keep Afterglow Classic as there are two particular ingredients I find beneficial to take, Phosphatidylserine and Cissus Quadrangularis. With research, I see that Creatine is quite beneficial as well.

I appreciate all thoughts and if you can, explain them well so I can receive the point you're making unless it's just obvious.

Thanks and if you have any other suggestions about what I should possibly take, or not take, at 18 years old, let me know.

pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pogioli4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you probably just hit saturation levels on creatine so stay on. have to be honest I haven't heard of afterglow, but I'd take a multi too, jic. Chances are there's vits & minerals you aren't getting, especially depending on how you cook your veggies and they already lose nutrients in their time on the shelves too. as far as brands go, life extension prly has the best ratios I've seen. Their two-per-day multi is a good one, so eat it
    40: 4.3s
    400m: 50.4s
    800m: 1:58.2s

Pro-Tip: always double check for errors when you post on forums.

Originally Posted by pogioli4 View Post
    you probably just hit saturation levels on creatine so stay on. have to be honest I haven't heard of afterglow, but I'd take a multi too, jic. Chances are there's vits & minerals you aren't getting, especially depending on how you cook your veggies and they already lose nutrients in their time on the shelves too. as far as brands go, life extension prly has the best ratios I've seen. Their two-per-day multi is a good one, so eat it
    Oo. Alright, Thanks man.

Can anyone else tip over some advice, please?

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You can buy Cissus as a stand alone supp, but unless you have joint issues, or are entering powerlifting competitions, at 18 I probably wouldn't waste my money on that supp.

I would suggest sticking with a multi, quality fish oil such as Oximega (if you do not regularly eat fatty fish), and creatine.