Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Why is so many people rustled with gay marriage?

It blows my mind how many people are angry about phags marrying each other. Why would anyone want to restrict other people's freedom? If phaggots are marrying other phaggots, that doesn't affect anything in your life. It doesn't hurt your freedom. This coming from a conservative enough guy.

inb4 because it's against my religion LMAO. brb banning pork because it goes against islam.
    inb4 it's disgusting. brb banning ugly and fat people.

MargaritaMan is a complete loser! (-2000) MargaritaMan is a complete loser! (-2000) MargaritaMan is a complete loser! (-2000) MargaritaMan is a complete loser! (-2000) MargaritaMan is a complete loser! (-2000) MargaritaMan is a complete loser! (-2000) MargaritaMan is a complete loser! (-2000) MargaritaMan is a complete loser! (-2000) MargaritaMan is a complete loser! (-2000) MargaritaMan is a complete loser! (-2000) MargaritaMan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    makes them more likely to start families and raise children

if you're okay with gay couples raising kids, i have some bad news

Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MargaritaMan View Post

Misc is always right crew

Start typing out response to thread then think "who cares" and closes thread crew
    Masterrace height crew
    U maek me so angry

anonymous
    I'm only agains the fact that the majority of my state voted against something and then the federal government is imposing law over what we voted for because it's the right thing to do.

Cheeky government using this as a disguise of a win for freedoms. Meanwhile stopping freedoms. States rights were lost. They showed the people that the supremes court decided what's best for the populous. They showed one thing. No matter what you vote It doesn't matter. If they decide it's wrong or right it will
    Be law. Welcome to communism 101. People say oh your being stupid. But this is how it goes. Strip away freedoms pretending to help the people.

Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MargaritaMan View Post

2 gay people > 1 single mother

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its funnier seeing all the passive aggressive posts on misc. where people don't actually admit to having their jimmies rustled by the ruling itself but rather at people celebrating the ruling..

typical misc is typical. lulz were had
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have no problem or issue with gay people getting married.

I can't stand people talking about it and debating it endlessly while there are other major issues affecting EVERYONE in this country. I don't expect issues like gay marriage, abortion etc. Not to be talked about at all but people are acting like today is the greatest day in the history of Western civilization when it is not.

I'm not saying that I know everything and never care about social issues but I can't stand people who act like activists and only care about gay marriage. Is this really our most pressing concern as Americans?

Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheeseboxin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BobbyBlades View Post
    I'm only agains the fact that the majority of my state voted against something and then the federal government is imposing law over what we voted for because it's the right thing to do.
    It's not about democracy, it's about a fundamental human right.

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BobbyBlades View Post

Cheeky government using this as a disguise of a win for freedoms. Meanwhile stopping freedoms. States rights were lost. They showed the people that the supremes court decided what's best for the populous. They showed one thing. No matter what you vote It doesn't matter. If they decide it's wrong or right it will
    Be law. Welcome to communism 101. People say oh your being stupid. But this is how it goes. Strip away freedoms pretending to help the people.
    while I'm fine with gays marrying, I agree with this.

meanwhile, marijuana is still illegal under federal law -___-

MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The rustle is that the supreme court overruled state rights. What is the point of having state legislature If it doesn't matter? Understand now OP?

swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MoseSchrute View Post
    The rustle is that the supreme court overruled state rights. What is the point of having state legislature If it doesn't matter. Understand now OP?
    I'm aware of that, I'm only talking about people rustled with gays marrying, not the ruling.

ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000) ivanhoek1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MoseSchrute View Post
    The rustle is that the supreme court overruled state rights. What is the point of having state legislature If it doesn't matter? Understand now OP?
    I know.. they did the same damn thing with segregation.

ThirstyAnimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAnimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAnimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAnimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAnimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAnimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAnimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAnimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAnimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAnimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThirstyAnimal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gays have opened the door for all that is perverse.

Gays>trannies>zoophiles>****s>?

Trannies are already warming you up for the acceptance of ****s. Their whole movement is an obsession with genitilia.

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because politics are a game or sport to some Americans and a win for the democrats/libs is a loss for the other side

it's pretty sad
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!

MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoseSchrute will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by swolenpenor View Post
    I'm aware of that, I'm only talking about people rustled with gays marrying, not the ruling.
    Gotcha. Atleast they will stop pissing and moaning. Until they find another way to feel discriminated against. Brb can't get married in certain churches. Thats discrimination! Ban churches! Scary times we live in eh?

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd like to think that maybe now phaggots will shut the fuk up about it but I'm sure they'll find something else to bitch about.

Originally Posted by blckndyllw View Post
    Because politics are a game or sport to some Americans and a win for the democrats/libs is a loss for the other side

it's pretty sad
    I don't see this like right vs left. I see this like a win for freedom. I think liberals are phucking insane, but this particular issue grants MORE freedom. Something we should be happy about. Although I kinda agree that the Supreme Court's decision should not be authoritarian, we should also think about what we consider "the tyranny of the majority".

Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Might be a good thing in the long run, they can't keep fuking whining now.

XiangYu is just really nice. (+1000) XiangYu is just really nice. (+1000) XiangYu is just really nice. (+1000) XiangYu is just really nice. (+1000) XiangYu is just really nice. (+1000) XiangYu is just really nice. (+1000) XiangYu is just really nice. (+1000) XiangYu is just really nice. (+1000) XiangYu is just really nice. (+1000) XiangYu is just really nice. (+1000) XiangYu is just really nice. (+1000)
    There was a thread about same sex marriage in a videogame.
    People who were against it got banned from the forum.

PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerRanger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol @ anyone who thinks state's rights should be absolute;

If Arkansas got to together and got the majority to vote that black people don't deserve to be married, there'd be hell.
    Same thing happened here with gay people.
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they."

Start date to Aestheticism: 10/11/2015

Originally Posted by ivanhoek1 View Post
    I know.. they did the same damn thing with segregation.
    Letting two girly boys jerk each other off with wedding rings on is not something we disregard the constitution for.

Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whitecollarcrim View Post

If Arkansas got to together and got the majority to vote that black people don't deserve to be married, there'd be hell.
    Absolutely true

lol @ idiots trying to pull the state's rights card on civil liberties

SubspaceManco is not very well liked. (-100) SubspaceManco is not very well liked. (-100) SubspaceManco is not very well liked. (-100) SubspaceManco is not very well liked. (-100) SubspaceManco is not very well liked. (-100) SubspaceManco is not very well liked. (-100) SubspaceManco is not very well liked. (-100) SubspaceManco is not very well liked. (-100) SubspaceManco is not very well liked. (-100) SubspaceManco is not very well liked. (-100) SubspaceManco is not very well liked. (-100)
    Homosexuality is sinful, unnatural, dirty, degenerate, evil, selfish, and pointless.

pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Vawx View Post
    Absolutely true

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
    "Frosty the Snowman had a **** of snow he could only **** a **** if her ***** was real cold"
    -Afroman

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whitecollarcrim View Post

Absolutely true

Whether you like it or not the system is there for a reason and it's the only shred of democracy we have left in this country. Your opinion on when it should or shouldn't be used is irrelevant. You have to be some kind of moron to celebrate your fundamental rights being trampled on.

Absolutely true

Read the tenth amendment. Then get back to me.

Habbening will become famous soon enough. (+50) Habbening will become famous soon enough. (+50) Habbening will become famous soon enough. (+50) Habbening will become famous soon enough. (+50) Habbening will become famous soon enough. (+50) Habbening will become famous soon enough. (+50) Habbening will become famous soon enough. (+50) Habbening will become famous soon enough. (+50) Habbening will become famous soon enough. (+50) Habbening will become famous soon enough. (+50) Habbening will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont give a chit if they get married.
    I would give a chit if they adopt kids

BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by swolenpenor View Post
    It blows my mind how many people are angry about phags marrying each other. Why would anyone want to restrict other people's freedom? If phaggots are marrying other phaggots, that doesn't affect anything in your life. It doesn't hurt your freedom. This coming from a conservative enough guy.
    "It doesn't hurt you personally so why should you care?"

The fact that you do not recognize what's wrong with this sentence is troubling... You know what else doesn't affect my life or my freedom? Children being abused in the Phillipines. Religious minorities being beheaded by ISIS. North Korea's systematic violations of human rights.

But why should I care... right? After all, it doesn't affect me personally. Why should I intervene in other people's lives if it doesn't affect me personally? What right do I have to say "Abusing children is wrong!!!"

I should mind my own business, right?

That's the argument you're making....

Who cares if children lose the right to a biological mother and father? Who cares about the studies that show consistently that the absence of either a mother or a father has devastating consequences on the child's upbringing? Who cares about the children?

FUK THE CHILDREN! WHAT MATTERS IS THAT I AM FREE TO EXPLORE MY SEXUALITY!!!
    Last edited by BokaChele; 06-26-2015 at 03:10 PM.

ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont care if gays get married I just hate how in your face it is. Just like all the other gay chit, it's always so over the top and thrown in your face like we all need to love that fact you suk dick.

I dont like obnoxiousness no matter what form it comes in