Thread: Skinny to Hunk?

robasp2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Skinny to Hunk?

I'm so depressed with my muscle genetics.
    I'm a 23 yr old male weighing just 50kg.
    My body is weirdly female with large thighs and stick like arms.
    I feel I don't respond to training like my friends and stuck at the bottom plateau.

Any pics of very skinny guys becoming well built guys to help motivate me and all skinny men out there?

DaJulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaJulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaJulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaJulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaJulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaJulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaJulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaJulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaJulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaJulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaJulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes you have to train differently if your genetics suck for building muscle..you gotta be a little more intelligent about your approach.

I was once very very skinny but managed to build a good physique once I found the right advice from someone who had actually transformed from skinny to "hunk" as you say. Following what your friends are most others are doing is probably a waste of time.

I posted my before and after pics on my website below if you're interested : )
    My site where I share exactly how I transformed from skinny to superman:

www.Building-Muscle-Guide.com

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." – Arnie

jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Get your mind right for training. Use any negativity you have towards your body fuel your change. It takes time and there's no way around that. Your opinion of hunk is what? Every woman has their own opinion on that, but a fit body works. If you started training hard today with correct plan, proper nutrition and rest, 2-3 years to look good hunky like mag models, IMO.
    Look at my bodyspace pic, was 128 and now 151 since Feb 2015. I'm just now seeing some muscle tone from 4+ workouts a week.
    It can be done, you just gotta dedicate yourself to stay disciplined and not give up before one year of working out seriously with all variables aligned. Compound work out plan, proper nutrition, rest away from gym, sufficient sleep and clear goals.
    Good luck!
    "Self dicipline is the ability to make yourself do, what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.."
    Semper Fi

masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have bad genetics in the opposite way. Slow metabolism and big. It is just as hard for me to get where I want. My journey started at 260lbs and now I am at 194lbs. I am losing the weight but building the muscle slowly but surely.

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When you are wide hipped,you need to build up your chest,back,and especially your lats,to not only even it out but overpower your hips.There are plenty of great arm routines to thicken your guns.Just gotta keep at it...

Robs77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robs77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robs77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robs77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robs77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robs77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robs77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robs77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robs77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robs77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robs77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everything depends on u, man! Your wishes can be result of your training. Just wanna wish you good luck!

BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Increase your testosterone levels. Your body is storing so much fat on ur thighs because ur body has high estrogen and low testosterone. Check ur diet.

Cut out trans-fats and eat more saturated fats. make sure atleast 30% of ur total calorie intake is fat. google IIFYM. Get enuf sleep and start eating the good foods. Start with bodyweight exercises before hitting gym. Master pushups, dips, pull ups etc before even going near gym.