wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best Food Tracker app?

I was wondering if anyone uses an iPhone or other phone for that matter to tracker what they eat?

I have the MyNetDairy app but I don't think it is calculating the correct amount of nutrients within each food. I tried the LiveStrong app too but it does not show a break down of the nutrients.

kdog1189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdog1189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdog1189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdog1189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdog1189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdog1189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdog1189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdog1189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdog1189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdog1189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdog1189 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It takes a bit of time to get it set up, but you can turn excel into something that is far better than any of the online apps imo.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kdog1189 View Post
    It takes a bit of time to get it set up, but you can turn excel into something that is far better than any of the online apps imo.
    yea, i have excel sheet that i just add stuff too. fitday.com is cool, but i dont feel like logging in. W/ excel i can easily add up a whole meal and save it.

BxBomber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have my fitness pal - while it's not amazing, i feel it gets the job done and it makes it easy having it on the iPhone. If you're looking for something very specific though (i.e. accurate down to every calorie) you're probably better off using a custom made one for yourself as mentioned above.

Icystealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icystealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icystealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icystealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icystealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icystealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icystealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icystealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icystealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icystealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icystealer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    FitDay is awesome, though like others said logging in is rather annoying. They do however have an downloadable paid program, I am sure you know you can find a free version on the net

bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have "Lose It". Problem is, you cant add the specific macros when it comes to custom foods being added. Other than that, it is pretty good.

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MyFitnessPal is so far the best I've tried. Set it up online first. You can enter exactly the amount of calories you want and set your macros. For daily entering the iphone app is great because you always have it with you. Allows you to enter food in advance (set tomorrow's food the night before), which LoseIt didn't do and was inconvenient, especially when packing lunch for work the night before.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

stone2611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stone2611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stone2611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stone2611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stone2611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stone2611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stone2611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stone2611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stone2611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stone2611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) stone2611 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LoseIt works perfect for me on iPhone. Under settings you can specify what all you want displayed (macros, micros, etc.). As far as custom foods go, you can specify everything. Macros, micros (vitamins and etc.). Just have to "set" your settings accordingly. Also, LoseIt can "send" all data and logs to the website where you can view it in different ways. I was a Fitday user until I found this.

wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50) wevie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will check a few of these out. I have my fitness pal already exactly. I had forgotten about it.

Sirota5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wevie View Post
    I was wondering if anyone uses an iPhone or other phone for that matter to tracker what they eat?

I have the MyNetDairy app but I don't think it is calculating the correct amount of nutrients within each food. I tried the LiveStrong app too but it does not show a break down of the nutrients.
    I'm using Diet Studio 2009 on Tablet PC throughout the day. I tried using similar app for iPhone, but was struggling to enter every meal correctly, IMHO iPhone's display is too small for tracking food - can't really see all nutrients on one screen. I'm now thinking to buy iPad, should be easier to use than Tablet PC. Does anyone know any good diet tracking app for iPad?

sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm surprised no ones mentioned sparkpeople. Set it up online first with your custom macros. Add custom food or a lot of it's defaults are from nutritiondata.com. Measurements by gram, oz, cup or whatever you want.

iPhone App and a full screen iPad app. Leave everything autologin and it's fast.

Edit: Ignore all the other crap and just use the calorie tracker
    Last edited by sparkleys; 04-27-2011 at 02:09 PM.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I use excel. Simple and effective.

CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharlieBango will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sparkpeople
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133486203

a2stud2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a2stud2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a2stud2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a2stud2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a2stud2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a2stud2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use Lose It. Contrary to what someone said above, you can set macros (and other things like fiber, sugar, cholesterol, sodium, etc.) for custom foods. I find it easy to use, and the weekly averages are a nice feature as well. It also seems to have a large and accurate list of Restaurants/Supermarkets.
    Weight Loss Journey 2012: Start (4/29/2012): 212 lbs
    5/27/2012: 209.5
    Next Intermediate Goal: >200 lbs
    Summer Goal: 190 lbs
    Ultimate Goal: 170 lbs (or <10% BF or 31 inch waist)

Plan: Modified P90X routine (Month 2 only) until End of August, then Insanity in Sept/Oct, then Modified P90X/Insanity routine in Nov/Dec. All while tracking my caloric deficit and aiming for a 7K deficit each week.

scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My fitness pal for the win. It works well for me daily.

Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've tried some of the more popular apps, but I just personally didn't like the interfaces for the iPhone. The tracker I used through most of my prep that provided a simple interface and quite an extensive list of foods already is CalorieCount by Fatsecret. It's also available for the iPad.

Of course you can add any food you want. Depending on the food, there's quite an extensive listing of serving sizes as well (ml, oz, g, pre-cooked, broiled in skin, baked w/o skin, etc.).
    U.S. Army Dietitian 2012-
    U.S. Marine Corps 2002-2010

Don't ask for an easier life, ask to be a stronger person.

PSN: Roz_Overloaded

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otterakl View Post
    MyFitnessPal is so far the best I've tried. Set it up online first. You can enter exactly the amount of calories you want and set your macros. For daily entering the iphone app is great because you always have it with you. Allows you to enter food in advance (set tomorrow's food the night before), which LoseIt didn't do and was inconvenient, especially when packing lunch for work the night before.
    ^ That. Also repped.

I love myfitnesspal. You can set your calories/macros and enter all your own food if you want to, or if you're a paranoid person. I always check, and if it's wrong just plug in the correct numbers. Doesn't take long at all.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

That for all the replies. I think I will try out myfitness pal for a little while and see how that one goes. I have been playing around with it today and entering my meals for the day. I like the looks of it.

I just wish you could set your macro goals. May it's there and I am not seeing it?

c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) c0uv3kill3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My Fitness Pal FTW!!!

I have been using my fitness pal since I started the thread and it is great!!!!

Insanity at its finest! Vesania's Avatar
    Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vesania is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Forgot what it was called but it was by Livestrong. Had a database for the supplements and made it a little simpler to keep track. Now I just use excel which is a lot easier for me.

Sheppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheppe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BxBomber44 View Post
    I have my fitness pal - while it's not amazing, i feel it gets the job done and it makes it easy having it on the iPhone. If you're looking for something very specific though (i.e. accurate down to every calorie) you're probably better off using a custom made one for yourself as mentioned above.
    This. MyFitnessPal is also available for Android, and it has a good size (700,000+ entries) food database that it gets nutritional information from. As mentioned, if you want something really accurate then you may have to put one together using a spreadsheet.
    "It's simple. If it jiggles, it's fat." -Arnold

Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a droid for sprint and i use a app called ''Myfitnesspal''. I like it alot, it has some cool features like a bar code scanner that uses ur camera to get exact nutrition facts instead of searching it and finding it yourself. set it up for your age/sex/height/weight ect. Its a pretty good one

haha didnt see the post right above mine already said it

chitzui is on a distinguished road. (+10) chitzui is on a distinguished road. (+10) chitzui is on a distinguished road. (+10) chitzui is on a distinguished road. (+10) chitzui is on a distinguished road. (+10) chitzui is on a distinguished road. (+10) chitzui is on a distinguished road. (+10) chitzui is on a distinguished road. (+10) chitzui is on a distinguished road. (+10) chitzui is on a distinguished road. (+10) chitzui is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    yea, i have excel sheet that i just add stuff too. fitday.com is cool, but i dont feel like logging in. W/ excel i can easily add up a whole meal and save it.
    Do you mind sharing your excel sheet?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by chitzui View Post
    He hasn't posted for 6 years.

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chitzui View Post
    www.cronometer.com

RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Instant weight monitor

johnsmith3321 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The best Diet Tracking Android Application is My Macros+ no doubt. To see more visit - BlackAPKs
    I have a website where can download premium Android applications for free. Visit here https://blackapks.com/en