Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cherrygarcia80 View Post
    When you said you found some awesome stairs to climb, the only image in my head is those famous Rocky steps with the music playing in the background from the movie lol!
    Haha, same.

How was the film Kojiiko? Good to hear you're still motivated, even if a little stressed.
    Instagram: mavmuscle

kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeap it was awesome!! Terminator I wish there were more machines, the T-1000 and T-800. Thou I have to admit the new robot machine is bloody awesome!!
    Hmmm the 3D version worth paying the extra 2 pounds to see it. At least I have the spec for glasses for life now. Very weird normally we have to hand them back after the movie was finished but I was told to keep them.

I'm off for a month now, most days stuck at home. Stuck at home with carbs, kids snacks everywhere lol. The weekends I can get away and train hard!!

So my refeed on the carbs have changed from the weekend to Weds and Thurs now. I'm off for a month from work the weekends have changed to Saturday cardio day. Sunday is the 5/3/1 program.
    I'm normally not stuck in the house I'm normally working Monday till Friday so I don't seem to feed on the carbs but When I'm at home, things seemed to go wrong lol. . . .

Tuesday comes around Im abit cranky!! My Weds I'm tucking into the bread, the fruit, eating the left overs of the kids toast. Then I'm stuck at home, doing chores around the home, going back to the kitchen nibbling on almond, pecan, pistachio, walnuts. (I won't be buying another big tub from Costco again).

Today I did chest, triceps, and biceps.
    Decline barbell press, cable cross over flies & dips
    Negative pull-ups, negative chin-ups, & hammer curls
    Ez-bar triceps, normal grip followed straight after with under grip tricep pulldowns.

In the evening walked for an hour, it was horrible, it's getting hotter and hotter it was 38 degrees today, this evening the breeze was warm. Yah I hate it!!

kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kojiiko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    God, I feel ****e!!!

Took the kids to bed, came down at 9.30pm, went for that walk, came back and did 1 lots of washing. One of the twins woke up coughing alot, that contiuned for about 2 hours. Fell asleep with him down stairs till 4.30 took him upstairs by 5.10am all the kids are awake my wife is zoned out on the bed.
    I decide to take erm downstairs, made pancakes for breakfast.
    Washed another set of washing. Prepared and cooked teriyaki chicken for lunch, cleaned the stove and all the surfaces in the kitchen. Wife wakes up at 7.30.
    I prepared to go to work for a stupid meeting
    Did I say, I feel like ****e!! LOL I wanna sleep!!

Typical I decided to go for walk and do the washing last night. That could have been an extra 3 hours sleep, but no oh no, Im up and ready to go for a walk, do one set of washing, wash the bathroom. Typical one of the kids wants to wake up and have a coughing time.

I'm here now at work, I got this boring meeting to go to. Then I meant to be hitting the cardio, I need to do the cardio, I dont wanna do it, but I have to do it. The earlier I do it the cooler its gonna be in the aircon NOT gym. Then Im gonna try and sleep a few hours at the desk where the office will have aircon on!!! before heading home.

miyumishima3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miyumishima3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miyumishima3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miyumishima3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miyumishima3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miyumishima3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miyumishima3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miyumishima3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miyumishima3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miyumishima3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) miyumishima3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good to see u still going!! We are still here rooting for you!!

That must be hard!! Be safe and get plenty of rest!!! If I was in your shoes I'd get the wife up and explain the situation and then you could have gone back to sleep??

You have 3 boys right? How do you cope?
    I know the feeling but I just have one beautiful daughter thats all grown up and I was justing looking after one.

Hows the Intermittent Fasting? Hows the diet coming along?
    What kind of weights are you lifting? How many reps? How many sets?
    Are you doing the 5/3/1 program every day?

Sorry for the 1000 questions, just interested to know Im looking for a new program myself

hehehehe maybe you should add photos to your journal so many people seem to do that these days.

HAVEAGOODDAY!ANDGETSOMENAPPINGTIMEINOPPSMYSPACEBARDOESNTWORKARRRRHHHH!!!
    Last edited by miyumishima3; 07-31-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Weigh in: 229lbs (3lbs up)

A wee bit down, coz the last 2 weeks my weight been going up. Last week I wasnt bothered.
    This week I'm sort of down after stepping ontoday the scales.
    Maybe eating them 220g pack of nuts, fooked me up yesterday. Fook knows.
    I still not going to give up. Just abit grrrrr
    Its just getting to that 220lbs I wanna it so bad but yet. Im ****ing up somehow.

Today Im at work in my air con office and about to hit the NOT air con gym
    I have got to do Legs, shoulders, traps and ABS today.
    I think Im gonna do ABS first its seems by the end of my workout I say to myself I can do the abs at home but they never get done

Originally Posted by miyumishima3 View Post

That must be hard!! Be safe and get plenty of rest!!! If I was in your shoes I'd get the wife up and explain the situation and then you could have gone back to sleep??

You have 3 boys right? How do you cope?
    I know the feeling but I just have one beautiful daughter thats all grown up and I was justing looking after one.

Hows the Intermittent Fasting? Hows the diet coming along?
    What kind of weights are you lifting? How many reps? How many sets?
    Are you doing the 5/3/1 program every day?

Sorry for the 1000 questions, just interested to know Im looking for a new program myself

hehehehe maybe you should add photos to your journal so many people seem to do that these days.

HAVEAGOODDAY!ANDGETSOMENAPPINGTIMEINOPPSMYSPACEBARDOESNTWORKARRRRHHHH!!!
    Unfair on the wifey, she works probably more harder than me at her job. She only seems to have the weekends when she can lie in.
    I just have learn the hard way to go to sleep early Friday nights and do the jobs in the morning. I had the lack of sleep, I feel ****e and Im very grumpy and snap very quick. I know after Ive snapped its not good for my kids to see.

Yeah I have 3 boys, Jun who is 4 years old, Kei and Kou (twins) who are 2 years old. "How do I cope?" I have no idea, lol!! I just have to cope. Tbh the boys are really good, it only when they are tired its more hard work.
    I have to cope next week when I have the 3 boys with me the whole week. Ill be alone with them from the 10th onwards. They have a week off from the Kindergarden. That will be fun! Im gonna try and take them out on my own.

Intermitting fasting is going terrible! This week Ive been eating from when I wake up Ill have my chicken &BBQ dressing/ Ill keep in my 1600 calories but my 8 hour window to eat is probably now 11 hours to eat.
    I guess it comes down to how bad I want to hit my weight target.
    Im gonna try IF again from tomorrow.

I go heavy on the weights since Im doing the 5/3/1 program. The 5/3/1 program I do once a week I do Bench Press & squats. Then I might do abit more tricep workout.
    I will never do Bench Press and Squats again till the following week. So if Im doing a Chest workout I wont do Bench Press. Or if Im doing Legs workout I wont do squats, just do other exercises.

Mon: Back & Biceps Abs(5/3/1 Just for deadlift)
    Tues: Rest/cardio
    Weds: Legs, shoulders, Traps, Abs
    Thurs: Rest/cardio
    Fri: Chest, & Triceps ,Abs
    Sat: Rest/Cardio
    Sun: 5/3/1 Bench Press and Squat

It can change depends how my body feels or if I havent got the time coz of my kids then Im going have to swap or change it but I will always go to the gym 4 times a week and lift iron
    I go heavy I do 6-8 reps on heavy lifts.
    Since the 5/3/1 is a strength program, then I should be lifting for strength.

I come to forums daily but I dont need to post on my journal daily, I will read others and might answer others.
    I could post photos but I dont have a smartphone and its pretty troublesome trying to do it on a pc or ipad. That time I can be reading, watching or playing with my kids lol

I'm not the right guy to give u advice about what new program you should take up. Have a look here, this might help you :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8