Thread: Jaw Pain

StoshFerhobin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jaw Pain

Hey guys,

I'm not sure which section to post this in, But i have a reoccurring problem with exercise , and getting in shape.

So awhile back when I was getting back into working out I would take these Multivitamin packs that had a energy booster, or fat burner in it, and it would just be too much energy, mainly made of caffeine I think, But it would jack me up so much and my Jaw would just ache like i was flexing it the entire time, I couldnt handle it and stopped taking them. (years ago they didnt do this)

Anyway, Recently I've gotten back into the routine again, finally counting calories, changing my diet 100% and working out 6-7 days a week. This is week 3 of that, and ive started to notice as im waking up with more energy and exercising 3x a day, but that jaw pain is coming back.

I've tried massaging it, it kind of relaxes my face for a time, but isnt really doing the trick. also by the end of the day I'm pretty irritable from the dieting and exercise, feels like a calorie drain but i'm like right on the money for calories and close on macros, or I go over.

Anyone else experience anything like this or have any advice? Thanks

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what kind of pain and where exactly is it?

I used to get TMJ pretty bad. Sometimes when I was under more stress. Sometimes I think just from eating a lot, chewing gum made it worse etc. I would get real bad pain around the joint/ear, and it would even lock up sometimes to the point where i literally couldn't move my mouth. I don't really remember what this pain was like tho as I haven't gotten it in a while.

Maybe consult a doc or look up tmj to see if your symptoms match.