Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Secrets you know because of your previous/current job

Title.

Please post some helpful info/secrets that you know of, because of your current or previous job.

As a teen trying to make some extra funds while in college, I worked for a Temp agency. So, i've had alot of odd jobs.

Previous jobs

Construction: While I worked construction, i was a part of the demolition crew. When we destroyed buildings/offices/structures, we would take the metals (Copper, steel, etc) and sell them for a good amount of money

Movie theater concession: (Stay away from popcorn at the first showings) At the end of the night, after all of the movies let out, we would bag up all of the popcorn and resell it the next day.

Worked as a server at a few resturants: (don't bother ordering "top shelf" liqor if it's a mixed beverage) Bartenders would regurarly mix beverages with the bottom shelf/average liquor and keep the difference of the drinks price (usually $2-$3) which adds up by the end of the night. *Piggy off of the bartending portion* If you order a bottle of alcohol at a bar/club MAKE SURE IT'S SEALED!! At the end of the night, that bottle of Ciroc or Goose is filled with cheaper liquors.

Worked at Wendys for one day. I quit after I saw how gross things really were: (Don't order the chili). The meat in the chili is a concoction of leftover meats from the previous night that didn't get sold.

Some of this may be common knowledge but lets get this out to everyone that may be curious.

Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tunechii is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Target, no one cleans the refrigeration for the meats, I cleaned the shelfing once and its full of dead flies/mosquitos and gunk.

Always wash ur fruits me and co workers have dropped so many apples/etc on our filthy floor and put them back on shelf

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7/11 - The hot food they have has to be discarded after X amount of hours, its more sanitary than any fast food joint.

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who cares about these boring poverty job secrets?

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dont give a chit if the chili is made from day old burgers, will eat and dip my nuggets in it.

polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I worked at White Sands Missile Range, NM and aliens are real.
    www.boostmyself.com - My self improvement ramblings.

motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Having to turn off electronics on a plane is totally useless.
    Mobile electronic devices won’t really bring an airplane down but they can be really annoying to pilots. Just imagine sitting in the flightdeck descending to your destination and hearing the interference of a 100+ cellphones picking up a signal.
    Most the time after the flight attendants have told everyone to shut their phone off, they go back and begin using their own.

2)If the plane is being hijacked-when the pilot lands they will leave the wing flaps up that slow the plane down, this is to signal the airport that there is something happening in the plane.

Justin Bieber is GOAT srs Oatmeal12's Avatar
    Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know how to make Chipotle food and the ingredients to everything, worked there for a year

I learned how to make Houlihans food, most valuable was sauces

Learned how to make PF Changs food, worked there for 2 weeks, got fired but already had 3 of their recipe books hehe

Learned that bananas are bagged up with some type of gas so they could stay fresh from working at sprouts for 4 months

Learned at Ralph Lauren that employees sometimes have what you want but if you're rude they'll just go to the back, stand there for like 2 minutes and come out and say "Sorry we don't have any in stock"

Learned that convicts are cool ppl, worked in a factory for a month

EDIT: OH BTW, the factory I worked at was for phones. We would receive thousands, and thousands of phones to go through checking for defaults etc. A lot of my co workers would find that the phones we received contained many nude pics not deleted, I found a couple BJ videos and some nice nudes. Though you won't have to worry about your nudes getting out because of tight security leaving the building, you can rest assured that fresh outta high school kids that didn't go to college and ex convicts were enjoying them.
    My Vlog Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsJZzE75rQvZvXjyBkgluIA

Questions about glaucoma? PM me.

crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crsaen010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm technologically unemployed

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Salads/veggie trays in grocery stores tend to be made from the fruit and veggies that had mold on them.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Oatmeal12 View Post
    I know how to make Chipotle food and the ingredients to everything, worked there for a year

I learned how to make Houlihans food, most valuable was sauces

Learned how to make PF Changs food, worked there for 2 weeks, got fired but already had 3 of their recipe books hehe

Learned that bananas are bagged up with some type of gas so they could stay fresh from working at sprouts for 4 months

Learned at Ralph Lauren that employees sometimes have what you want but if you're rude they'll just go to the back, stand there for like 2 minutes and come out and say "Sorry we don't have any in stock"

Learned that convicts are cool ppl, worked in a factory for a month
    Ethylene gas makes fruit ripen faster. It's natural though, if you put fruit in a brown paper bag it will ripen faster because it traps its own ethylene gas it gives off.
    *Proud citizen of the Bountiful and Great Trumpian Empire crew

'Service guarantees citizenship'

woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jmills263 View Post
    Title.

Please post some helpful info/secrets that you know of, because of your current or previous job.

As a teen trying to make some extra funds while in college, I worked for a Temp agency. So, i've had alot of odd jobs.

Previous jobs

Construction: While I worked construction, i was a part of the demolition crew. When we destroyed buildings/offices/structures, we would take the metals (Copper, steel, etc) and sell them for a good amount of money

Movie theater concession: (Stay away from popcorn at the first showings) At the end of the night, after all of the movies let out, we would bag up all of the popcorn and resell it the next day.

Worked as a server at a few resturants: (don't bother ordering "top shelf" liqor if it's a mixed beverage) Bartenders would regurarly mix beverages with the bottom shelf/average liquor and keep the difference of the drinks price (usually $2-$3) which adds up by the end of the night. *Piggy off of the bartending portion* If you order a bottle of alcohol at a bar/club MAKE SURE IT'S SEALED!! At the end of the night, that bottle of Ciroc or Goose is filled with cheaper liquors.

Worked at Wendys for one day. I quit after I saw how gross things really were: (Don't order the chili). The meat in the chili is a concoction of leftover meats from the previous night that didn't get sold.

Some of this may be common knowledge but lets get this out to everyone that may be curious.
    Worked at Hollywood Theaters and we always sold the day old popcorn. We also sold hot dogs that had been on rollers for days.

Also worked at AMC though and they were very serious about food quality, hygiene, etc.

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Truth about the bartending....Don't piss off the bartender otherwise we would:

Pack the chit out of the ice. One shot of liquor and splash of soda. it tastes strong but it really about 2oz.

if you ordered a high end liquor mixed with a soda ( and you were a douche) we would mix well liquor and either float the good liquor on top or pour a bit down the straw. The first sip is really strong and burns your taste buds. They think you hooked them up. every couple of these and you saved enout liquor cost to slide a freebie to a HBB.

A Skooner (fishbowl) of beer is 16oz. 1in of foam is 4oz. Every 4 skooners you save enough for a free skooner to give to a HBB.

Don't piss off the bartender.
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

�Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.� ~ Aristotle

*Vasectomy crew

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I learnd that.. after a little while.. its basically impossible to get fired and every1, including the supervisor/boss slack off.. you just gotta know how to play the game
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by motilynn View Post
    Mobile electronic devices won’t really bring an airplane down but they can be really annoying to pilots. Just imagine sitting in the flightdeck descending to your destination and hearing the interference of a 100+ cellphones picking up a signal.
    Most the time after the flight attendants have told everyone to shut their phone off, they go back and begin using their own.

2)If the plane is being hijacked-when the pilot lands they will leave the wing flaps up that slow the plane down, this is to signal the airport that there is something happening in the plane.
    well agree with you about electronics, the worry was that they may cause interference with equipment on board the aircraft but its very unlikely. should not really cause problems for pilots in any phase of flight unless for some reason you are on the same freq.
    ***Canadian Crew***

will send someone a positive message every week.

legs 2 times a week

Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Worked in the butcher dept. in Woolworths supermarket, when the raw meats that were unsold go expired we turned them into our branded sausages.

"In the darksome night of despair, my eye turneth expectant and full of hope to the morn of Thy boundless favor and at the hour of dawn my drooping soul is refreshed and strengthened in remembrance of Thy beauty and perfection." - `Abdu'l-Bahá

WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you shoot someone in the head they die.
    "Same here, im at a point where I watch hentai and jack off to high res VR cartoon hentai maids that look like 3d models of the drawings you usually see in hentais but full vr with boob physics and everything in 3d like real life. They are way better than reality even lol. "
    -KingSWRV

Bench: 14
    Squat: 19
    Dead: 12

TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Worked in sales at a company that sells supplement formulators raw ingredients. We sold to Glanbia and other large formulators. Most of the supplements are made from cheap Chinese raw materials. I have the Certificate of Analysis to most of them and they contain lead an other contaminants. There was also no control and regulation for contaminates. If a certain company wanted a 5 kilos of raw Choline powder, I would literally weigh it out on a table and vacuum seal it right then and there and ship it.

I was a biomedical sales rep at one point. I learned that healthcare is one big business.

jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by motilynn View Post

Never knew that about the plan flaps.

Originally Posted by BobLoblawBrah View Post
    Who cares about these boring poverty job secrets?
    No need to comment if you don't care. It's more for general knowledge.

No secret but most of the food at Olive Garden, Chilis, Fridays are just reheated and come pre-packaged. You see "mixed vegetables" on the menu but only want the carrots? I dare you ask for the carrots alone lol. If they can make it happen, they deserve a tip because they had to pick it out of the rest of the frozen veggies in the bag.

I can vouch for the retailers that take their time when you piss them off. Go in the back, talk mess about the annoying customer and come back saying that the size is not longer in stock

Good stuff ITT so far

BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Used to help move furniture into people's houses. Make sure to put down rugs you don't want because my shoes might get your floors dirty.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only tip I can think of to pass on that I learned at work that translates at all to real life is don't write fragile on your packages, just package them properly. If I had time I might throw packages marked as fragile from a bit closer but that's about all I could do. Even if I went right over to the sack it still has a 1metre or so drop if the bag is empty, then after that it will still get other stuff thrown on top of it, and once its in the sack the couriers can't see that its labelled fragile anyway.
    Writing fragile is a waste of time, make an effort to make sure your own stuff doesn't get wrecked. this applies more for small packages than big boxes of course, but still anything fragile should be packaged properly. I would've thought common sense, but you'd be surprised.

BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TXBuddy View Post
    Truth about the bartending....Don't piss off the bartender otherwise we would:

Pack the chit out of the ice. One shot of liquor and splash of soda. it tastes strong but it really about 2oz.

if you ordered a high end liquor mixed with a soda ( and you were a douche) we would mix well liquor and either float the good liquor on top or pour a bit down the straw. The first sip is really strong and burns your taste buds. They think you hooked them up. every couple of these and you saved enout liquor cost to slide a freebie to a HBB.

A Skooner (fishbowl) of beer is 16oz. 1in of foam is 4oz. Every 4 skooners you save enough for a free skooner to give to a HBB.

Don't piss off the bartender.
    As if sloots weren't bad enough, another reason not to go to bars.

Poverty reps brah thebeastenman's Avatar
    thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000) thebeastenman is just really nice. (+1000)
    every food item at mcdonald's is old (worked there when I was young) - common knowledge
    most locks are incredibly easy to pick and don't need the right key
    Beasten-Man-2016 MAKE MISC GREAT AGAIN

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WebMD is always right

Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The milk that is priced cheaper is the very same milk that is priced higher in some other gallon jug. You're only paying more for a sticker with a name on it.
    "Better well hung than ill wed." - Kierkegaard

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vardoger View Post
    The milk that is priced cheaper is the very same milk that is priced higher in some other gallon jug. You're only paying more for a sticker with a name on it.
    That's the same with a lot of things. Stores home brands are often just a more expensive brand with a different label and priced cheaper

yeagerecu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yeagerecu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yeagerecu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yeagerecu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yeagerecu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yeagerecu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yeagerecu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yeagerecu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yeagerecu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yeagerecu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yeagerecu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Oatmeal12 View Post
    Dude How do I make the Hot salsa, I cannot get enough of it.
    Fairly strong join date to post count ratio
    ECU Crew

Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At a pizza shop,shredded cheese bare handed without washing hands, when we washed our dishes there would still be chunks of food in them, sold old dough, sold old cheese (literally change the experation date on them) didn't clean the dough machine, who else knows what
    Bench: 45lbx4,500 reps
    Deadlift: 100x6,500 reps
    Squat: wtf is "squat"?

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Restauraunt for nearly 10 years:
    Serving - any issue a customer has, pawn it off on the manager
    - Don;t let the customer know you are frustrated, people can be dicks and will use whatever they can to get free food
    -Don't fuk with the people who handle your food

Bartending - When people pressure you to make a stout drink, make it like normal, but pour a little bit of liquor into the straw
    - Popular drinks where you add fruits - > Mix all the liquors/liqueurs into a large container and mix, then add the fruit juice as they order. The fruit juice will make the drink sour quicker
    - use a LITTLE bit of flare now and then. People love it. We couldnt use any flare whatsoever but I snuck some in every once in a while.
    - Learn the prices of base line beers like Bud Light. if you get a rush of customers that order drinks that are the same price, you can give them the price before you have to ring it all up. but this is where its easiest to steal money
    - Ive caught people moving drinks (tea, sodas, beer) from one ticket to another after the customer has payed out in cash. Say their bill is $100, with 4 sodas and they pay cash, move the drinks to another ticket and close out the original...boom. $10 tip on top of whatever they tipped you. Then wait until another tabel comes in that orders the same drinks and add the drinks to them and repeat. yes, i did this a few times, but felt bad as phuck after words
    - On slow nights, seat customers at tables that have already been used. avoid the clean tables at all costs and it will make your clean up easier
    -Taking the time to speak to regular customers makes a HUGE difference, especially if they have kids. I used to keep candy for kids if their parents were good people. usually meant higher tips, and if they didnt tip better, they were more likely to ask for you by name next time. One extra table per shift adds up
    - UPSELL. adding something like a bottle of water to a table every shift adds up. Same with add on's like shrimp, sautee'd mushrooms/onions on steaks, or stuff that isn;t included int he meal
    -I always used different terms with the customers. Ex: we had a 6 oz and 9 Oz filet Mignon. When a man asked for the filet mignon, i always said, "Would you like the petite cut or the large cut?" Fish in a barrel
    -refill drinks without having to be asked. Works best when you have tables that never worked in a restauraunt and don't know the struggles of having to send out refills

Call Center: -Use big words to de-escalate a situation. People are dumb and when you throw big words at them, they tend to calm down easier
    - when people are fukking livid, let them say what they need to say and apologize apologize apologize. Take the blame and do what you need to do to calm them down. If there is nothing you can do, tell them you don't have the authority to do whatever they are asking and hand it off to a supervisor
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well looks like I'm gonna grow my own food now
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?