Closed Thread
    maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxismailov is on a distinguished road. (+10)

painful bump on my wrist from OHP

there is a bump which appeared the second time since i started ohp. it went away completely and now it came back although it's fading away and getting softer and pulling back inside. it's only on my right wrist, right under the actual wrist joint on the right side. im right handed and my left wrist is 100% healthy. i noticed it happens from putting all the load my wrist without forearm activation. now i fixed it and my wrists are almost straight but it still hurts and distracts me from the actual lift.

can someone tell me what it is and how to take care of it? thanks

breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably a ganglion cyst. Google it. You can pay a ton to have it drained, or just smash it against a wall, like I've done a few times.

That said, if it's not a ganglion cyst, smashing it a wall would likely be a terrible idea, so you might want to get a doc to look at it. It actually was my doctor who told me I could just smash it against a door frame to pop it and my body would reabsorb the fluid.

Now I use wrist wraps and it doesn't come back.
    637/390tng/615 - belt/wraps, best gym lifts.
    600/370/600 - best competition lifts.
    575/330/560 - best competition lifts at 181 raw.
    "I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." - 1 Cor 9:27