Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    KettyWaspona is not very well liked. (-100) KettyWaspona is not very well liked. (-100) KettyWaspona is not very well liked. (-100) KettyWaspona is not very well liked. (-100) KettyWaspona is not very well liked. (-100) KettyWaspona is not very well liked. (-100) KettyWaspona is not very well liked. (-100) KettyWaspona is not very well liked. (-100) KettyWaspona is not very well liked. (-100) KettyWaspona is not very well liked. (-100) KettyWaspona is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thank you for very useful information for beginners
    Last edited by KettyWaspona; 10-06-2020 at 01:39 AM. Reason: grammatical error
    Be happy :)

WhiteSally has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteSally has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteSally has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteSally has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteSally has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteSally has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteSally has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteSally has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteSally has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteSally has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteSally has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I totally agree. There is a lot of useful information for beginners here. Many thanks to those people who are willing to share their valuable experience with us!

KashishBagga is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Inspiration442 View Post
    So your 177lbs right now, and u can squat 470lbs right now. How much bodyfat percent are you right now?

Also you should know that going from 183lbs to 155lbs, cutting 30lbs is going to drastically, drastically drop your squat strength.

If you hit a 500lb squat at 183lbs, than when u cut down to 155lbs, ur squats gonna be closer to 440lbs. Dropping that much weight is going to be astronomical man. Like for me I am 182lbs right now at around 8% bodyfat, it would be physically impossible for me to get down to 155lbs. If your bodyfat is like 23 percent than ya getting down to 155lbs would be possible, but if your already pretty lean anywhere from 12-15% bodyfat, getting down to 155lbs wont happen.

Im curious as to what ur current bodyfat percent is
    I am actually looking for an answer. My trainer advised me to take whey protein supplements. I just had a question.. are they safe..i mean do they have any long term side effects?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by KashishBagga View Post
    I am actually looking for an answer. My trainer advised me to take whey protein supplements. I just had a question.. are they safe..i mean do they have any long term side effects?
    They aren't drugs, they are just food products. For example, whey is a fraction of cow milk. So unless you have a dairy allergy or something like that, yes they are safe.

KashishBagga is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    They aren't drugs, they are just food products. For example, whey is a fraction of cow milk. So unless you have a dairy allergy or something like that, yes they are safe.
    Thank you so much.

Kzk1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kzk1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kzk1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kzk1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kzk1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kzk1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kzk1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kzk1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kzk1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kzk1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kzk1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    first time I tried bodybuilding and immediately quit after just 3 weeks co'z everything my trainer tells me to do feels like its not what I need. Seeing this thread makes me want to give it another shot.

gustavowolt123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gustavowolt123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gustavowolt123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gustavowolt123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gustavowolt123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gustavowolt123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gustavowolt123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gustavowolt123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gustavowolt123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gustavowolt123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gustavowolt123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great discussion, I think, You are good person. You have struggled in your life, Because this post every point is giving good explanation of my work. Gustavo Woltmann

workingman22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Starting off with calisthenics, then getting into 5x5.

aronwhite95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this may sound like a stupid question, but is there any specific set of workout routine for people with high metabolism?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by aronwhite95 View Post
    this may sound like a stupid question, but is there any specific set of workout routine for people with high metabolism?
    No, you just need to eat more food if your goal is to gain weight - and don't do unnecessary cardio.

aronwhite95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, you just need to eat more food if your goal is to gain weight - and don't do unnecessary cardio.
    thanks man. i am actually trying to do that

cam1320 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question

Should I focus on compound lifts for most muscle growth rather than isolation? And what spilt is best for growth?

Originally Posted by cam1320 View Post
    Should I focus on compound lifts for most muscle growth rather than isolation? And what spilt is best for growth?
    A mix is usually better for muscle growth. Compounds give good bang-for-your buck and isolations address the parts that compounds don't reach.

Split doesn't really matter, what matters is the workload you apply over time - not so much how you organise that workload throughout the week.

It sounds a lot like you should simply use a ready made routine like Fierce 5 - which will address these questions and many more things that you need to know to make your own routine. Save trying to do that for later when you have a better idea of how a good routine is structured and how it develops over time.

cam1320 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A mix is usually better for muscle growth. Compounds give good bang-for-your buck and isolations address the parts that compounds don't reach.

Split doesn't really matter, what matters is the workload you apply over time - not so much how you organise that workload throughout the week.

It sounds a lot like you should simply use a ready made routine like Fierce 5 - which will address these questions and many more things that you need to know to make your own routine. Save trying to do that for later when you have a better idea of how a good routine is structured and how it develops over time.
    I’m seeing a lot of fierce five programs which one would you suggest?

Originally Posted by cam1320 View Post
    I’m seeing a lot of fierce five programs which one would you suggest?
    If your lifts are in the novice range then the basic novice program will be fine. You only need to do one of the others if you have reached intermediate stage (see exrx strength standards) or you don't have the right equipment (e.g. Fierce 5 dumbbell only variant)

NattyGainz02 is not very well liked. (-100) NattyGainz02 is not very well liked. (-100) NattyGainz02 is not very well liked. (-100) NattyGainz02 is not very well liked. (-100) NattyGainz02 is not very well liked. (-100) NattyGainz02 is not very well liked. (-100) NattyGainz02 is not very well liked. (-100) NattyGainz02 is not very well liked. (-100) NattyGainz02 is not very well liked. (-100) NattyGainz02 is not very well liked. (-100) NattyGainz02 is not very well liked. (-100)

I'm really confused about bulking.

I don't know whether I should bulk or not. Like I need help setting up this game plan for a bulk and a cut.

mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I am back!

coder45 is not very well liked. (-100) coder45 is not very well liked. (-100) coder45 is not very well liked. (-100) coder45 is not very well liked. (-100) coder45 is not very well liked. (-100) coder45 is not very well liked. (-100) coder45 is not very well liked. (-100) coder45 is not very well liked. (-100) coder45 is not very well liked. (-100) coder45 is not very well liked. (-100) coder45 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Achieving View Post
    First off, you're starting to lift. You need a good program, a basic beginner program is easily the best choice and will yield the best results (Two highly acclaimed examples would be Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength or ICF 5x5 by Jason Blaha.) Post videos of your main lifts (squat, bench, deadlift) and a member will help you correct your form. Lifting with bad form is practically the same as not lifting at all, it's useless.

Secondly, nutrition. It's not super important for someone at an early stage in lifting to necessarily track macros or what you're eating per se, but tracking calories could be extremely beneficial.
    If you're aiming to gain weight, eat more, it's as simple as that (if tracking calories, eat 3500 calories over your weekly maintenance to gain 1 lb per week, so you put on weight while minimizing fat to an extent.)
    If you're aiming to lose weight, eat less, it's as simple as that (if tracking calories, eat 1750-3500 calories less than your weekly to lose 1/2-1 lb per week, so you lose weight while minimizing muscle loss to an extent.)

Thirdly, supplements. No supplements are needed, some find an external protein source (such as whey) highly convenient and beneficial as one might not be getting enough protein through whole foods. But, aim to get most of your protein through your food. Don't focus on supplements for now, though.

Fourthly, sleep and rest. Sleep and rest are extremely important. Follow your program to the t, do not modify or change anything "because you feel like it," it is designed that way for a reason and, as a beginner, you lack the knowledge needed to make a decision like that. You're just hindering your progress, this also means resting on rest days. Get as much sleep as possible. Do not get 3 hours of sleep a night, you're again just hurting yourself in the long run.

Fifthly, pain vs soreness. If you're feeling pain, there is something wrong with either your form, the weight your using, etc. and you should post videos of what you feel pain on, and you may potentially need to consult a doctor. Soreness will likely be present in your first few weeks of lifting and may persist further, however there is a major difference between this and pain. You will know if you're experiencing pain.

Sixth, gyno. Odds are you do not have gynecomastia. Give it time and it is likely to go away. Most everyone experiences what you are at certain times in their lives, it's nothing to worry about and nobody else is paying attention to it, unless you bring it up and make a big deal of it.

Seventh, cardio/conditioning. Cardio/conditioning is extremely helpful, and will help you in more ways than you can think. Most, if-not-all, should be doing some form of cardio no matter what. This can be anything from running, riding a bike, or doing a clean circuit, any form is acceptable. I'd recommend doing this at least a few times a week, but as I said you can make it something enjoyable for you.

Eighth, eating before the gym. Yes, you can eat before going to the gym. Dependent on what you're eating, I'd recommend at least 45-90 minutes before going to the gym. If you're eating a large meal, I'd stray closer to 2 hours, while if you're eating rice cakes or something small you can decrease the time drastically. You don't want 2 pounds of food sitting in your stomach while your trying to squat, think realistically and logically. It's common sense that you won't perform at your best when your still sluggish and lethargic from your lunch.

Ninth, legs. No, you do not have "big legs for your body," they're fat. Do not, under 95% of circumstances, stick leg work. Suck it up, no one cares that you hate leg work, you'll end up looking like an idiot if you don't do it.

Tenth, body types. Get body types out of your heads, for your purposes they do not exist and are fake. Stop worrying about your body type effecting you in any way, shape or form.

If anyone has any questions that I did not touch on, I will be happy to answer them by later today.
    Harika gönderi brah

Ekleyeceğim tek şey programlama ve benzeri şeyler hakkında. *eğer kör olup kaçırmadıysam*

Alexco200 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Compelling article on properly planking for beginniners

Sure, here's a blog article on how to plank properly for beginners:
    Planking is a popular exercise that can help you strengthen your core muscles and

improve your overall fitness. However, doing it incorrectly can lead to injury, which is why it's important to learn how to plank properly.
    *************.us/7975691
    Here are some tips for beginners:

Start on your knees - If you're new to planking, start by doing it on your knees instead of your toes. This will help you build up your strength and endurance gradually.

Keep your core engaged - To get the most out of the exercise, it's important to keep your core muscles engaged throughout the plank. Imagine pulling your belly button towards your spine and squeezing your glutes.

Maintain a straight line - Your body should form a straight line from your head to your heels. Avoid sagging your hips or raising your butt too high.

Breathe - Remember to breathe throughout the exercise. Inhale deeply through your nose and exhale slowly through your mouth.

Start small - Don't push yourself too hard in the beginning. Start with a few 10-15 second planks and gradually increase your time as your strength improves.

By following these tips, you can start planking safely and effectively, and work towards building a stronger core.

Henrik45 is not very well liked. (-100) Henrik45 is not very well liked. (-100) Henrik45 is not very well liked. (-100) Henrik45 is not very well liked. (-100) Henrik45 is not very well liked. (-100) Henrik45 is not very well liked. (-100) Henrik45 is not very well liked. (-100) Henrik45 is not very well liked. (-100) Henrik45 is not very well liked. (-100) Henrik45 is not very well liked. (-100) Henrik45 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Achieving View Post
    First off, you're starting to lift. You need a good program, a basic beginner program is easily the best choice and will yield the best results (Two highly acclaimed examples would be Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength or ICF 5x5 by Jason Blaha.) Post videos of your main lifts (squat, bench, deadlift) and a member will help you correct your form. Lifting with bad form is practically the same as not lifting at all, it's useless.

Secondly, nutrition. It's not super important for someone at an early stage in lifting to necessarily track macros or what you're eating per se, but tracking calories could be extremely beneficial.
    If you're aiming to gain weight, eat more, it's as simple as that (if tracking calories, eat 3500 calories over your weekly maintenance to gain 1 lb per week, so you put on weight while minimizing fat to an extent.)
    If you're aiming to lose weight, eat less, it's as simple as that (if tracking calories, eat 1750-3500 calories less than your weekly to lose 1/2-1 lb per week, so you lose weight while minimizing muscle loss to an extent.)

Thirdly, supplements. No supplements are needed, some find an external protein source (such as whey) highly convenient and beneficial as one might not be getting enough protein through whole foods. But, aim to get most of your protein through your food. Don't focus on supplements for now, though.

Fourthly, sleep and rest. Sleep and rest are extremely important. Follow your program to the t, do not modify or change anything "because you feel like it," it is designed that way for a reason and, as a beginner, you lack the knowledge needed to make a decision like that. You're just hindering your progress, this also means resting on rest days. Get as much sleep as possible. Do not get 3 hours of sleep a night, you're again just hurting yourself in the long run.

Fifthly, pain vs soreness. If you're feeling pain, there is something wrong with either your form, the weight your using, etc. and you should post videos of what you feel pain on, and you may potentially need to consult a doctor. Soreness will likely be present in your first few weeks of lifting and may persist further, however there is a major difference between this and pain. You will know if you're experiencing pain.

Sixth, gyno. Odds are you do not have gynecomastia. Give it time and it is likely to go away. Most everyone experiences what you are at certain times in their lives, it's nothing to worry about and nobody else is paying attention to it, unless you bring it up and make a big deal of it.

Seventh, cardio/conditioning. Cardio/conditioning is extremely helpful, and will help you in more ways than you can think. Most, if-not-all, should be doing some form of cardio no matter what. This can be anything from running, riding a bike, or doing a clean circuit, any form is acceptable. I'd recommend doing this at least a few times a week, but as I said you can make it something enjoyable for you.

Eighth, eating before the gym. Yes, you can eat before going to the gym. Dependent on what you're eating, I'd recommend at least 45-90 minutes before going to the gym. If you're eating a large meal, I'd stray closer to 2 hours, while if you're eating rice cakes or something small you can decrease the time drastically. You don't want 2 pounds of food sitting in your stomach while your trying to squat, think realistically and logically. It's common sense that you won't perform at your best when your still sluggish and lethargic from your lunch.

Ninth, legs. No, you do not have "big legs for your body," they're fat. Do not, under 95% of circumstances, stick leg work. Suck it up, no one cares that you hate leg work, you'll end up looking like an idiot if you don't do it.

Tenth, body types. Get body types out of your heads, for your purposes they do not exist and are fake. Stop worrying about your body type effecting you in any way, shape or form.

If anyone has any questions that I did not touch on, I will be happy to answer them by later today.
    Thank you for information!

paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100)
    Very impressive

manku12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

http://zinuxx.online/crimino%20mushroom/

Crimino mushroom most healthy mushroom incomparision to any other mushroom, so must eat it crimino mushroom , and also read it about crimino mushroom. You can use dry crimino mushroom as a protein because in crimino mushroom very rich in protein.

manku12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

http://zinuxx.online/crimino%20mushroom/

crimino mushroom most healthy mushroom incomparision to any other mushroom, so must eat it crimino mushroom , and also read it about crimino mushroom

maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500) maksiiicon is not very helpful. (-500)
    woooow this is really helpful

RedReder is not very well liked. (-100) RedReder is not very well liked. (-100) RedReder is not very well liked. (-100) RedReder is not very well liked. (-100) RedReder is not very well liked. (-100) RedReder is not very well liked. (-100) RedReder is not very well liked. (-100) RedReder is not very well liked. (-100) RedReder is not very well liked. (-100) RedReder is not very well liked. (-100) RedReder is not very well liked. (-100)
    ok)

vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great post, thanks.

Samanthan304 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Starting out with lifting can be overwhelming, but don't worry, we've all been there. Eating right is important, so keep an eye on your calories. Supplements aren't a must, but protein can help. Rest is crucial, so stick to your program and get those Z's.