Jesuslover1738 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Do I have what it takes?

Started lifting April 2022 at 92lbs 5'8. (15 y/o) I had an autoimmune disease and an eating disorder that came from that autoimmune disorder (made it hard and painful to eat). Got in the gym and was tired of people making fun of me for being skinny. First pic is 2021 at 82lbs, 2nd is a couple months after I started ~105 lbs probably currently 5'11.5" 180lbs. I dirty bulked but didn't get overly fat because my autoimmune disease makes it hard to eat large quantities quickly. I'm just curious if you guys think I have what it takes to be a bodybuilder because it is one of my dreams. I have all the controllable variables down (sleep, training, recovery) but I am curious if I have the genetic potential to go pro. Note: I'm all natural (duh) and my test is ~450ng/dl bc of medication I take for my autoimmune disease.

1st pic- June 2021 (no training, 82lbs at 5'7 14)
    2nd pic- June 2022 (2 months training, ~105lbs 5'8 15)
    3rd+ pic- now almost 2 years training, 180lbs 5'11.5" 17
    Attached Images

nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why wouldn't it be possible? Anyone can become a bodybuilder. You seem to be able to pack on mass pretty ****in well i guess. I can't promise you'll become ronnie coleman but i mean, what's stopping you.!