KingCzar21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingCzar21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingCzar21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingCzar21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingCzar21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingCzar21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingCzar21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingCzar21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingCzar21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingCzar21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

is planet fitness fine for getting started (srs)

My mom has a ****in membership there lmao, i was wondering since i never lifted before, if it would be ight to go there? But i dont even know what to do right now. When i work out i want to do it properly, with good form. how will i do that with out anyone to tell me if im doing it right? I dont even know the best workouts for me, and what i should be working out. all i do at home is this
    Take weights put them in backpack, curl them. 10 reps 3 sets
    take the dumbbells i have (15s, and 10s lol) and put them in backpack, some how get it to balance, and do pushups.
    squat with bakcpack
    Do situps while holding my weights, which i ****ing hate and never do becuase i can feel my lower back dying even if i do it with a proper posterior pelvic tilt i feel my lower back aging a few years per rep.
    and some other expected basic sht.

FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    there's no one at planet fitness to teach you form because lifting isn't allowed in planet fitness

Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FredDurst69 View Post
    there's no one at planet fitness to teach you form because lifting isn't allowed in planet fitness
    this.

brb no squat racks. like wut?

Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No it's ****. Worst gym ever

PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't even waste your time. Go to lifetime fitness. When I was close to going to planet fitness they were getting rid of all the free weights and keeping only machines plus their was only one bench and no squat or power rack lmao. Lifetime fitness has everything. Fuk planet fitness

Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you're a true beast like me you should be able to make gains even in a place like that.

Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PatThePatriot View Post
    Don't even waste your time. Go to lifetime fitness. When I was close to going to planet fitness they were getting rid of all the free weights and keeping only machines plus their was only one bench and no squat or power rack lmao. Lifetime fitness has everything. Fuk planet fitness
    Wish there was a lifetime fitness or anytime fitness where I live. I'm stuck having to go the overrated places like YMCA lol

If anyone in Hamilton ON goes to a good gym hmu
    Last edited by Mehhzyy; 06-14-2015 at 08:18 PM.
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ASOT Crew

Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ascendance has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mehhzyy View Post
    Wish there was a lifetime fitness or anytime fitness where I live. I'm stuck having to go the overrated places like GoodLife or the YMCA lol

If anyone in Hamilton ON goes to a good gym hmu
    What's wrong with the YMCA?

Originally Posted by Ascendance View Post
    Dunno. Everyone tells me **** the YMCA and not to go there. I use to go swimming there when I was like 10, the one where I used to live had **** at all for equipment. It was like a slightly improved planet fitness.
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ASOT Crew

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rileh View Post
    this.

brb no squat racks. like wut?
    that's not even the worst.

no barbells.

there's no actual barbells.

and they worst rule of all.

no deadlifts....

going to the gym and not deadlifting, squatting, benchpressing or overheadpressing, is like a friends with benefits relationship without sex.

FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100) FredDurst69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Ascendance View Post
    ymca where i live costs more than the local crossfit despite not having trainers and far less weights

Kewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No way.

Brb no actual oly barbells so you can't squat, bench or DL. The only barbells there are only get to 60lbs.

Brb can't go to the gym with a tank top because it's "too intimidating".

Brb can't grunt nor drop weights without the "lunk alarm" setting off.

Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If its all you can get, go for it. Its still better than working out with dumbbells at home.
    Its a chit gym but you gotta do what you gotta do man. Pf was my first gym i used before i got a job to afford going to a better one.
    Theres actually a few swole dudes that go there, ask em for help if you're that pressed on learning form. Theres a thing called google too, you can use it to view how to properly do a exercise.
    Most pf's don't have freeweights besides dumbbells but there is a 95% chance itll have a smith machine. Use it. Bench with it or even squat with it, just avoid DLs since they become essentially rack pulls when you try them on a smith. I will warn you that once you switch over to freeweights, it will be MUCH harder to do the same weight you did on the smith.

But yeah, work with what you got man, its better than nothing. Good luck and happy lifting!
    HOUSTON TEXAS CREW

stats 12/05/15
    5'7 143lbs
    1rm's
    Bench: 240lbs
    Squat:275lbs
    DL:360lbs
    OHP:135lbs