seanissuperfat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy I've tried so hard and I need motivation to keep going

So here is what is happening.
    I'm 14 and I'm 5"7'.
    I weigh 132 pounds but I'm fat and I hate myself for it and I feel like a failiure
    I used to weigh something around 155,but I've been on a diet for a month or two and I've been biking and weightlifting regularly
    But even though I've lost 23 pounds I still look huge and bloated
    I hate myself and my body because I've worked hard to get down to here and I feel like I look the same as before,I don't know what to do. I'll have to figure how to post pics

AndyAir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyAir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyAir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyAir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by seanissuperfat View Post
    I'm 14 and I'm 5"7'.
    I weigh 132 pounds but I'm fat and I hate myself for it and I feel like a failiure
    I used to weigh something around 155,but I've been on a diet for a month or two and I've been biking and weightlifting regularly
    I hate myself and my body because I've worked hard to get down to here and I feel like I look the same as before,I don't know what to do. I'll have to figure how to post pics
    23lbs in one month is a huge amount , that should be super motivating. Embrace the journey and every improvement.

fitrevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitrevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitrevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitrevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitrevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitrevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitrevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitrevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitrevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitrevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitrevolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Listen bro, i have been called stick arms anorexic and always called out for being the skiniest around. I have been defeated on arm wretling against ****ing non athletic females-just simple HS girls-. I have started been the weakest *** aroung my gym. But guess what i just kept going. And i am not even half way of my journey. My motivation is having the most aesthetic physique, going into a room and have everybody looking up to me, and having people annoyed because i have achieved to be aesthetic and fit only with willingness and effort

shrike9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrike9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrike9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrike9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrike9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrike9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrike9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrike9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrike9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrike9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shrike9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At this point you must simply persevere.
    You must persevere 'til the end of time if you have to.
    Then you will succeed how you want.

http://www.ascendexistence.com/24-qu...e-persevering/

BEEP BEEP GET IN MY JEEP! HarpoonTang's Avatar
    HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000) HarpoonTang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok. Bro there is more in life to worry about than fat or looks. I severed my right leg in AFGHANISTAN In a roadside bombing, had a piece of the vehicle lodge in my head. Took four bullets to the back and had the oil spew onto my lower body burning over 50%. I now want to kill myself everyday because of the pain, the scars, the memories, and how damaged I feel. The only things that keep me pushing is the need to improve my body and my living wife. Just keep pushing and working hard, and always remember there are people out there that can never Do what you can. Just keep pushing and know one day you will reach your goals. Appreciate your life, and never let little bull chit feelings ruine your life. They have ruined mine and I can say 100% it is the worst feeling. Goodluck!
    ***See You in the Afterlife Crew***

TheDedicated1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDedicated1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDedicated1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDedicated1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDedicated1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDedicated1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDedicated1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDedicated1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDedicated1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDedicated1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheDedicated1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by seanissuperfat View Post
    I'm 14 and I'm 5"7'.
    you are very young compared to a lot of people on this site. so your advantage is have lots of time to work for the body u want. just read the stickies and the ones on cutting and be patient. Diligent but patient.
    Greatness is a consistent habit not a once in a while thing. www.IllerArt1.com

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Call me crazy but I think you've done wonders with your weight loss.Congrats!Something you might not know is when loseing a lot of weight there comes a point when it becomes slower to come off.This is NORMAL...you will continue to lose if you keep at it,just at a slower rate.By all means be encouraged.We all get impatient and want muscle and weightloss NOW,more changes will come and perhaps others will see it before you cuz you're looking for it everyday.Just keep at it...and good luck!

Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100)
    EVERYONE hates their body when their 14. Lol

This is not the body you'll have forever

You have all the time in the world to get where you want.

God, I wish I was a naive 14 yr old again lol!

GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GimpManlet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keep working bro, everything you do now will be multiplied by the time you're 24. People who exercised during their growth spurt maintain a higher number of satellite cells in their muscles forever. So this is investment time. Fools and weaklings are motivated short term, you have to aim further and higher, then you'll come out on top.
    Old numbers, not as strong now :(
    standing overhead press: 154 lbs
    30deg incline bench press: 225 lbs
    barbell reverse lunge: 269 lbs
    weighted pullup: 261 lbs (total)