ODDY1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Uneven Fat on Chest

Hey guys, before I start, I know I'm a noob to writing on here but believe me, Im no noob to reading on here. (sorry if this is in the wrong place)

I know this will get some negative comments but I'm willing to sift through 100 comments if it means I find one that helps me.

My chest is massively uneven. NOT in the way most people moan about with a muscle imbalance, but what looks to me like a fat imbalance or maybe even my posture. My right and left pec muscles are pretty much exactly the same, but a weird thing is happening with my left side that doesn't make it cut the same.

Im pretty sure my muscles are NOT unequal, I focus very hard on my technique and push them both the same.

Im literally on my knees here asking for some help, this has plagued me for years now and nothing changes it. Except when I'm cutting, it does reduce but doesn't go away. Please please help me, any positive input would really help me out.
    Attached Images

BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have exactly the same thing man. When your body fat drops to like 10 % it's hardly noticable. I know for yourself it's different but to me it really doesn't look bad at all. U can't change how your bodys genetics what your body to be shaped etc. I accepted mine and try and do things to make the shape a bit more even. Good luck man

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lift and eat man, really nobody will tell you that you got imbalance if they see you naked. should be some imbalance in muscle mass, you will look better when you cut. i wouldnt be that much self conscious

ODDY1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the positive replies guys. So....how much of this do you think is in my head? 7 years ago, thats right, 7 years! I was 150lbs and a guy told me my chest looked "stupid" because it was uneven so much. 7 years down the line, I'm 211lbs and still haunted by this comment.

Vpac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vpac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vpac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vpac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vpac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vpac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vpac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vpac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vpac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vpac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vpac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Look at your form and technique. Have you ever recorded yourself doing chest exercises? If not, that's where I would begin. You may find you are pushing with one side more than the other, or the angle and direction you are pushing differs on each arm.

The next step would be to switch from barbells to dumbbells and to tuck your elbows in when benching. Do not flare out your elbows on the bench. One of the best exercises I would recommend is the underhand grip dumbbell bench press (yes it's a real exercise). Instead of holding the dumbbell with your palm facing toward your feet, your palms should face toward your face and you press the dumbbells up and down as normal. This will tuck your elbows by your side and ensure you are not using your shoulder on the less developed side of your chest.

Vuyoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Uneven chest fat

Guys I've got the same problem and I'm considering cardio because this problem started when I lost weight using weight loss supplements and I wasn't really exercising at the time

NSPJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NSPJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NSPJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NSPJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NSPJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NSPJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NSPJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NSPJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ODDY1986 View Post
    Hey guys, before I start, I know I'm a noob to writing on here but believe me, Im no noob to reading on here. (sorry if this is in the wrong place)

I know this will get some negative comments but I'm willing to sift through 100 comments if it means I find one that helps me.

My chest is massively uneven. NOT in the way most people moan about with a muscle imbalance, but what looks to me like a fat imbalance or maybe even my posture. My right and left pec muscles are pretty much exactly the same, but a weird thing is happening with my left side that doesn't make it cut the same.

Im pretty sure my muscles are NOT unequal, I focus very hard on my technique and push them both the same.

Im literally on my knees here asking for some help, this has plagued me for years now and nothing changes it. Except when I'm cutting, it does reduce but doesn't go away. Please please help me, any positive input would really help me out.
    Unfortunatley, it is probably just genetics. It would not be a bf% issue because it looks like you have the muscle. Just continue to focus on form and technique!!

Theepak13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Chest imbalance

Hello I've been going through same condition.
    I've been working out for a while. And started to notice apart from the fat belly and that fat line. The worst part that looks is the imbalanced chest. I've started noticing this recently but when I saw old photos of me I've always had this weird difference in chest.
    The left side of chest is much lifted and looks wider and the right side is well somewhat lower. I'm able to do regular push-ups and can do dumble press upto 20 - 25 kg. I don't feel any side of my chest to be stronger than the other.
    Does anyone know of this condition? And how this can be fixed?
    Or is this purely genetics and nothing can be done to make it better aesthetically!?

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’m pretty sure most guys have the thing going on, nothing to lose sleep over. Just lift and eat good and it will most likely take care of itself in time

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Warning: it's a 5 year old thread getting bumped
    Hopefully the OP already fixed this