Page 4 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jerzyfit View Post
    mahhh duuuuude! Congrats brotha, what's next bruh?
    thnx man. And today, we get yucky and relax. Tmrw the job hunt!
    Are you not entertained?

MFC #32

It's All About the U

jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by omnip0tent View Post
    thnx man. And today, we get yucky and relax. Tmrw the job hunt!

Some good resourses;
    ->Craigslist under jobs>technical
    ->www.indeed.com
    ->www.dice.com

Put your resume online and recruiters will reach out. Also, feel free to PM me. I can work with you tomorrow night on your resume. I'm pretty good at that chit.
    *Rest In Peace Dad. I miss you every second of every day 03/13/2013*

*Official Dodge Truck Crew CEO*
    *Official IT Thread CEO*

omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some good resourses;
    ->www.indeed.com
    ->www.dice.com

Put your resume online and recruiters will reach out. Also, feel free to PM me. I can work with you tomorrow night on your resume. I'm pretty good at that chit.
    Yea i gotta re-do my resume. So I'll hit u up tmrw when im done, you can tell me what you think. And thanks for the links I'll check'em out. But today nothing else productive gets done. Im about to go hit the beach. DEM MIAMI HUNNIES BE WAITING FOR ME. WE OUT CHEAAAAAAA
    Are you not entertained?

MFC #32

It's All About the U

Not AfricanAmerican (srs) JayC24's Avatar
    JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Put your resume online and recruiters will reach out.
    any other good places besides indeed, monster, dice, and careerbuilder to put your resume online? never went the "recruiter" route, but have heard many people having success with them before.
    Type 1 ginger that took MT2 for 5+ years and now getting mistaken for African descent crew:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167225761

Finasteride or die crew:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172813221

jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JayC24 View Post
    any other good places besides indeed, monster, dice, and careerbuilder to put your resume online? never went the "recruiter" route, but have heard many people having success with them before.

got my current Sysadmin job with a recruiter. Some are BS, some are awesome. Monster and careerbuilder blow, don't use them. It's a lot of BS from what I've seen. I think indeed and dice are king. Anyone else know of good ones? Please respond

*Official IT Thread CEO*

JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    got my current Sysadmin job with a recruiter. Some are BS, some are awesome. Monster and careerbuilder blow, don't use them. It's a lot of BS from what I've seen. I think indeed and dice are king. Anyone else know of good ones? Please respond
    Thanks bro, will look into those.

Also, I've been looking over the A+ study guide i have for the last couple days. it literally looks like this test is designed for someone who has never turned on a computer before in their life. is it worth skipping and looking into network+?

I have 9-12 months experience in a help desk/technician job before i started working for myself in marketing. i mainly built PCs from OEM parts, os installs, configured group/user policies, ran cat 5/5e/6 cabling through offices and terminated ends and hooked up switches, troubleshoot and repaired printers, and maybe some other stuff i'm forgetting. I knew how to do most of that before the job though, been around computers since my early teens.

Is it worth it to get the A+ or would I be better off going straight into the net+ and security+? A few jobs around here have the A+ as a requirement, but would I be wrong in assuming that they aren't going to look over net+/sec+ certs on a resume just because someone doesn't have a+?
    Type 1 ginger that took MT2 for 5+ years and now getting mistaken for African descent crew:

Finasteride or die crew:

DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've had really good success with LinkedIn. I don't have nearly as many certs as you guys or much professional experience and have had recruiters message me for jobs I'm not even sure I'm capable of.
    *MFC*
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    *GSD Master Race Crew*
    *Currently Making it Crew*
    *Registered spreadsheet abuser*

Also, I've been looking over the A+ study guide i have for the last couple days. it literally looks like this test is designed for someone who has never turned on a computer before in their life. is it worth skipping and looking into network+?

I have 9-12 months experience in a help desk/technician job before i started working for myself in marketing. i mainly built PCs from OEM parts, os installs, configured group/user policies, ran cat 5/5e/6 cabling through offices and terminated ends and hooked up switches, troubleshoot and repaired printers, and maybe some other stuff i'm forgetting. I knew how to do most of that before the job though, been around computers since my early teens.

Is it worth it to get the A+ or would I be better off going straight into the net+ and security+? A few jobs around here have the A+ as a requirement, but would I be wrong in assuming that they aren't going to look over net+/sec+ certs on a resume just because someone doesn't have a+?

This is what I usually tell people. If you have more then 6 months of actual IT work, it's not worth it. 6+ months or more meaning at an actual company. If you have that, I wouldn't bother. I'm currently running without any certs at all, lol. I'm studying for my MCSA right now, but that's about it. Only thing I currently have is school and experience.

Now, you mentioned Net+ or Sec+. What are your goals? What avenue of IT do you wanna go into? I wouldn't start any cert without knowing what avenue in It you want to go down.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hickson517 View Post
    Honest I mean don't say you've done **** at a professonal level that you havent done. DOn't say you've migrated windows 7 machines if all you've done was install an OS. My resume is only a page long. It had my education first, then work exerience (3 jobs that show customer service) five or so bullet points per job explaining what i did.then i have a "Comptuer sk" and under there I put knowledge of windows xp vista 7 with ability to troubleshoot basic hard software and internet issues" "experience building computers "ability to learn new programs quickly" nothing TOO in detail be acuse just bc uve done it at home doesnt mean **** to recruiters. theyre looking for professonal exp. so be honest and with your A+ you should be able to land an IT job NP.

Also have a certifications fieldon my resume that says i'm A+ certified and working on my network +
    1-page resume brah checking in. No need for fluff, and oftentimes the people that read it (recruiters) don't know what any of it means anyway. You don't want to downplay your experience and knowledge, but you don't want to overstate it either. Just because you've installed Windows 7 a bunch of times and used the migration wizard to move your pr0n over, doesn't mean you're cut out to do an enterprise migration of 100 machines. Getting caught in an embellishment like that in an interview can be disastrous.

This is so wrong it's not even funny. Bruhs, you NEVER want to downgrade yourself on your resume. Doing stuff at home is what gets a lot of people jobs. If you're going for a Cisco job, you can talk about your home lab. How you have all your routers and switches connected and functioning together. If you're going for a sysadmin job, you could have an employer log into your server via server essentials to view your resume. Jobs eat this chit up for sure. Idk what this guy is talking about, but it's so inaccurate. You NEVER undermine, or you'll never get anywhere. FYI, my source for this is my old professor. An IT manager at a huge software company that makes 150K a year and he's only 30.
    See above. You never want to downgrade yourself, but you also should not fill up your resume with a bunch of useless chit that you don't understand. Talking about your home lab and your routers and switches and stuff was all well and good back in the good old days of IT jobs, but now it's worth about fuk all. I believe you that your old professor is making $150k, as my old roommate is in the exact same position. But for every IT brah that's making $150k in IT, there's 100 of them struggling to make $60k. It's an extremely competitive market right now.
    Cologne crew
    Blendtec crew
    Ariana Grande crew
    Victoria Justice crew
    Jelly of Dan Schneider crew

Originally Posted by DLM012 View Post
    I've had really good success with LinkedIn. I don't have nearly as many certs as you guys or much professional experience and have had recruiters message me for jobs I'm not even sure I'm capable of.

Yeah, it happens a lot. No certs here bruh, just school and experience. I get LinkedIn people as well. It's pretty much, but it depends. If you feel like you can't do the job, go for the interview anyway. Who knows, they might say "Hey, this job might not be right for you... but we do have this Jr. Analyst gig, would you be interested?"

*Official IT Thread CEO*

Originally Posted by depaulhifi View Post
    1-page resume brah checking in. No need for fluff, and oftentimes the people that read it (recruiters) don't know what any of it means anyway. You don't want to downplay your experience and knowledge, but you don't want to overstate it either. Just because you've installed Windows 7 a bunch of times and used the migration wizard to move your pr0n over, doesn't mean you're cut out to do an enterprise migration of 100 machines. Getting caught in an embellishment like that in an interview can be disastrous.

See above. You never want to downgrade yourself, but you also should not fill up your resume with a bunch of useless chit that you don't understand. Talking about your home lab and your routers and switches and stuff was all well and good back in the good old days of IT jobs, but now it's worth about fuk all. I believe you that your old professor is making $150k, as my old roommate is in the exact same position. But for every IT brah that's making $150k in IT, there's 100 of them struggling to make $60k. It's an extremely competitive market right now.

Not going to argue, opinions vary. My personal opinion is you leave NOTHING out of your resume that you've done. I believe that is the BEST way to do it, plain and simple. Again, you don't have to take my advice, neither does anyone else. All's I can tell everyone is the same advice others gave me. Currently, that advice has gotten me an amazing salary at an amazing company. Even though there's hundreds of people in It struggling to make 60K, that still doesn't validate what you're saying. The people making over 100K are the people I heard that advice from.... Maybe that's why they're making that money.

What job do you currently have? Position? How did you get it? You seem like you know stuff. Please, share it here bruh! That's why I made the thread.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) depaulhifi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not going to argue, opinions vary. My personal opinion is you leave NOTHING out of your resume that you've done. I believe that is the BEST way to do it, plain and simple. Again, you don't have to take my advice, neither does anyone else. All's I can tell everyone is the same advice others gave me. Currently, that advice has gotten me an amazing salary at an amazing company. Even though there's hundreds of people in It struggling to make 60K, that still doesn't validate what you're saying. The people making over 100K are the people I heard that advice from.... Maybe that's why they're making that money.

What job do you currently have? Position? How did you get it? You seem like you know stuff. Please, share it here bruh! That's why I made the thread.
    Fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion as I am mine, and that's what makes the internets great

I'm working as a SQL Server developer/DBA for a mid-size company. I got the job after being contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn.
    Cologne crew
    Blendtec crew
    Ariana Grande crew
    Victoria Justice crew

Fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion as I am mine, and that's what makes the internets great

I'm working as a SQL Server developer/DBA for a mid-size company. I got the job after being contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn.

That's awesome man, how do you like? I've been messing around with some like DB/SQL stuff. I had to learn a little for setting up my Sharepoint server. It's definitely nice to know. I just don't think I could sit there all day in DB's lol. I know one girl that LOVES it. She uses her DB's at home for hosting her Wordpress sites.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have a question for you IT brahs. I want to set my computer up to display on 2 monitors, a 22 inch widescreen asus monitor and a 50 inch samsung tv. all i want is to display the same thing on both screens but with different resolutions as having the res maxed out on the TV looks chitty and i only use that for miscing etc from bed. when i have the monitors set to 'extend' the desktop over both screens it does this automatically but when i clone it so the desktop displays i can only use 1 resolution. is there a way to set this up? my vid card is a GTX 770. i was thinking if the video card doesnt support that i could maybe somehow use the onboard graphics card to display on the tv since i wont be needing much power but again i dont know if thats possible. cheers brahs
    Ready to quit smoking?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146560703

Originally Posted by Montaj View Post
    i have a question for you IT brahs. I want to set my computer up to display on 2 monitors, a 22 inch widescreen asus monitor and a 50 inch samsung tv. all i want is to display the same thing on both screens but with different resolutions as having the res maxed out on the TV looks chitty and i only use that for miscing etc from bed. when i have the monitors set to 'extend' the desktop over both screens it does this automatically but when i clone it so the desktop displays i can only use 1 resolution. is there a way to set this up? my vid card is a GTX 770. i was thinking if the video card doesnt support that i could maybe somehow use the onboard graphics card to display on the tv since i wont be needing much power but again i dont know if thats possible. cheers brahs
    Right click your desktop>screen resolution<multiple displays>duplicate desktops. You should be able to pick and choose what resolution you want from there.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

That's awesome man, how do you like? I've been messing around with some like DB/SQL stuff. I had to learn a little for setting up my Sharepoint server. It's definitely nice to know. I just don't think I could sit there all day in DB's lol. I know one girl that LOVES it. She uses her DB's at home for hosting her Wordpress sites.
    I absolutely love it brah. SQL is very easy to learn, but very difficult to master. Build up a proficiency with it and your job horizon will expand about ten fold, srs. DBA salaries usually start over $100k, but it's a very difficult field to break into.

I'm currently building out a DB running on AWS, which makes it easy to work on at work or at home.

I didn't think I could spend all day writing code either, and now I come into work and the next thing I know it's 4:30 and I'm getting ready to leave.
    Cologne crew
    Blendtec crew
    Ariana Grande crew
    Victoria Justice crew

I absolutely love it brah. SQL is very easy to learn, but very difficult to master. Build up a proficiency with it and your job horizon will expand about ten fold, srs. DBA salaries usually start over $100k, but it's a very difficult field to break into.

I'm currently building out a DB running on AWS, which makes it easy to work on at work or at home.

I didn't think I could spend all day writing code either, and now I come into work and the next thing I know it's 4:30 and I'm getting ready to leave.

That's great man. Yeah, I may have to take a look into it. I'm not really into it like that though. I love the Sysadmin stuff bruh, it's my thing. I need to start learning more about cloud and virtual though. That's the way everything's moving. I have ESX running at work and at home, so I'm pretty much good with that. I need to learn more about Hyper-v though. I also want to break into some Citrix-type stuff.

It's nice to love my Sysadmin job and know that it's never going away. The world will always need server-workers.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

It's nice to love my Sysadmin job and know that it's never going away. The world will always need server-workers.
    Will they though? Platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Rackspace, VMWare, etc. might cut in on some of your action. I was a sysadmin for 6 years before jumping into SQL. I wish I had figured this whole database thing out back then, cuz if I had I'd be on a beach right now sipping umbrella drinks (no homo)
    Cologne crew
    Blendtec crew
    Ariana Grande crew
    Victoria Justice crew

Will they though? Platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Rackspace, VMWare, etc. might cut in on some of your action. I was a sysadmin for 6 years before jumping into SQL. I wish I had figured this whole database thing out back then, cuz if I had I'd be on a beach right now sipping umbrella drinks (no homo)

Still going to need administrators on all of that stuff. No logical company would ever go full SaaS. Brb waiting 24 hours for Microsoft to bring back up a server from Azure. ESX? Still hosted on physical servers. Cloud platforms? Still need administrators to monitor. Literally, the only difference is that there will be less hardware. Instead of RDPing into your physical server, you're using vSphere to RDP into it.
    Let's be realistic. Some programmer could come out with something for automating databases.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

Let's be realistic. Some programmer could come out with something for automating databases.
    Bro, if you can find the guy that can do that, your finder's fee could be well into the millions

EDIT: And for the record, I wasn't having a go at you or sysadmin jobs, just stimulating conversation.
    Cologne crew
    Blendtec crew
    Ariana Grande crew
    Victoria Justice crew

Me too bro . Virtual won't make admins go away. It'll just "shift" the way we work. IT is just GROWING. With all the new chit always coming out. I don't think any trade in IT is going away.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

This is what I usually tell people. If you have more then 6 months of actual IT work, it's not worth it. 6+ months or more meaning at an actual company. If you have that, I wouldn't bother. I'm currently running without any certs at all, lol. I'm studying for my MCSA right now, but that's about it. Only thing I currently have is school and experience.

Now, you mentioned Net+ or Sec+. What are your goals? What avenue of IT do you wanna go into? I wouldn't start any cert without knowing what avenue in It you want to go down.
    I'm interested in both networking and security. Not much in the way of security where I'm from, kinda wanted to get into help desk for a year or two, then move on to the networking side for a few years before getting into security.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't pursue both certs to begin with?

Finasteride or die crew:

Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Montaj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Right click your desktop>screen resolution<multiple displays>duplicate desktops. You should be able to pick and choose what resolution you want from there.
    i can but it changes both and i cant change them individually. the only options i have for multiple displays is

duplicate these displays
    extend these displays
    show desktop only on 1
    show desktop only on 2

the first option is what i want but i cant change the resolution individually.

heres what im looking at:

Ready to quit smoking?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146560703

I'm interested in both networking and security. Not much in the way of security where I'm from, kinda wanted to get into help desk for a year or two, then move on to the networking side for a few years before getting into security.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't pursue both certs to begin with?

Networking goes hand and hand with security. The first stage of security starts on the network. This is my advice for you. Work in helpdesk and get a feel for how IT really is. While working, get your Net+, CCENT, and CCNA. After that, do your Sec+. By that time, you should have some time in. You'll be able to figure it out from there bruh.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

Originally Posted by Montaj View Post
    i can but it changes both and i cant change them individually. the only options i have for multiple displays is

duplicate these displays
    extend these displays
    show desktop only on 1
    show desktop only on 2

the first option is what i want but i cant change the resolution individually.

heres what im looking at:

Do you have a Nvidia GPU or AMD?

*Official IT Thread CEO*

I think your issue is due to having it set to duplicate the displays rather than extend. Duplicate will obviously show the same thing on both screens like you wanted, but it's probably why you can't set the resolution individually.

Try setting them up like this, with your PC monitor being set to the main display:

inb4 poverty 1600x900 resolution... I've been complaining to IT to get me 2 big monitors instead of 3 small ones for months now.
    Cologne crew
    Blendtec crew
    Ariana Grande crew
    Victoria Justice crew

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CHEA

Good job breh. Going for Net/Sec+ now? Going to get experience first? Linux? RHCE? CCNA/CCNP/CC!E? MCP/MCSE/MCT? BS/MS/Ph.D?
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000) mattrunks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some good resourses;
    ->www.indeed.com
    ->www.dice.com

Yea i gotta re-do my resume. So I'll hit u up tmrw when im done, you can tell me what you think. And thanks for the links I'll check'em out. But today nothing else productive gets done. Im about to go hit the beach. DEM MIAMI HUNNIES BE WAITING FOR ME. WE OUT CHEAAAAAAA
    this is slightly off topic but after seeing these two posts i feel like im having deja vu, pretty sure i've seen this thread before somewhere. whats happening to me brahs?
    my favourite idiom "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" #nohomo

Originally Posted by mattrunks View Post
    this is slightly off topic but after seeing these two posts i feel like im having deja vu, pretty sure i've seen this thread before somewhere. whats happening to me brahs?

I did my thesis on deja vu while I was studying for my PHD in broscience. I read something about deja vu being connected to herpes. Stay safe breh

*Official IT Thread CEO*

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Depends on where you want to go? I'm part of the "no certs crew" and learned everything about networking from school or on my own.

The place I work in is unique in that I started off as a sharepoint sysadmin, but that got old real fast, so I moved into networking and security. Now I do routing and switching along with a bunch of security duties like managing securid fobs and kicking machines off the internal and vpn network.

A+ is only good if you want to focus on end devices if you want to work in networking and network security aim for the CCNA since the networking world is dominated by Cisco. Im currently studying for my CCNA because I want to progress further in this field.