Page 156 of 162 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,680 of 4838
    SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Don't think it's legal..also how the webcam setup would work through a VM
    I didn't know you have to setup a webcam. Sorry about that. Ignore what I said.

I have been reading the aws whitepapers and pricing model for the cloud practitioner exam. I just need to find a date to go take it. Hate exams because I get nervous.

Originally Posted by BroImNigerian View Post
    How easy is it to get into IT/software development in 2020/2021?
    There are lots of great info in this thread by other posters. I don't think it is that easy right now since many companies are laying off people due to this covid thing. Good luck.

Originally Posted by SynapticCleft View Post
    Not sure if anyone else is aware, but the Misc IT Crew has a Slack channel.
    https://join.slack.com/t/misc-it-cre...dwkJVQiUsJSTTQ
    I don't know what slack is since I don't use any media besides this forum. I searched on google and it said "basically a messaging app on steroids". I thought about this site and laughed.

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by devilbones View Post
    I have been in SYSADMIN II RH134 for RHEL8 this week. We were supposed to take the RHCSA at the end of the week but they don't do it anymore. I am going to try and schedule it for a few weeks. I need to do some more studying on Storage though. This instructor can talk for hours without taking a break.
    Are you guys in lockdown? My coworker was suppose to take an AWS certification exam at the end of this month but his exam got cancelled because of COVID.

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    I don't know what slack is since I don't use any media besides this forum. I searched on google and it said "basically a messaging app on steroids". I thought about this site and laughed.
    LMAO it's similar to Microsoft Teams, Atlassian's Hipchat, and Discord. We use it to talk about tech, career, and helping each other troubleshoot issues lol.
    Last edited by SynapticCleft; 12-16-2020 at 09:47 AM.

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just an update - Got a verbal offer after the interview for the adjunct job. It wasn't even really an interview, just talked to the guy about my education and experience for a bit, then he jumped right into telling me what classes he needs to have me teach and which ones I'd be interested in lol. No written yet, but I submitted my references to him so it sounded like it was going to move forward. If it goes through, I'll be teaching either a sec+ or net+ class in less than a month.

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    Are you guys in lockdown? My coworker was suppose to take an AWS certification exam at the end of this month but his exam got cancelled because of COVID.
    No, but the instructors are in MD and everything is virtual. I guess Red Hat is only doing video exams and our instructor used to be the proctor for the classroom exam.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dcbone30 View Post
    Just an update - Got a verbal offer after the interview for the adjunct job. It wasn't even really an interview, just talked to the guy about my education and experience for a bit, then he jumped right into telling me what classes he needs to have me teach and which ones I'd be interested in lol. No written yet, but I submitted my references to him so it sounded like it was going to move forward. If it goes through, I'll be teaching either a sec+ or net+ class in less than a month.
    That's awesome! Congrats.
    *Rest In Peace Dad. I miss you every second of every day 03/13/2013*

*Official Dodge Truck Crew CEO*
    *Official IT Thread CEO*

jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How easy is it to get into IT/software development in 2020/2021?
    This question pops up a lot and to be honest, it's such a hard question to answer right now. The IT and development space is moving faster and faster. It's like there's a new tool that comes out every week. It's becoming ridiculously difficult for people to break into the space.

With that being said, it's absolutely not impossible. What do you currently do? Do you have any IT experience?

*Official IT Thread CEO*

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LMAO it's similar to Microsoft Teams, Atlassian's Hipchat, and Discord. We use it to talk about tech, career, and helping each other troubleshoot issues lol.
    We use Teams for work. Awesome! I'll join since I can learn a lot from you folks.

Yeah Pearson VUE requires you to take picture of room and also the whole exam is proctored via webcam. Also require a Windows machine (or Mac too not sure).

Practitioner should be easy..I think more geared toward a tech manager than actual technician. Mostly billing and accounts questions, etc.
    I signed up for Dec 28 for the exam. Thank you!

BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jerzyfit View Post
    This question pops up a lot and to be honest, it's such a hard question to answer right now. The IT and development space is moving faster and faster. It's like there's a new tool that comes out every week. It's becoming ridiculously difficult for people to break into the space.

With that being said, it's absolutely not impossible. What do you currently do? Do you have any IT experience?
    I have a degree in Civil Engineering, was working as a project coordinator (construction projects) but due to COVID I was laid off.

I did the front end part of freeCodeCamp and I'm about 90% of the way finished with The Odin Project course. I've been casually programming for about a year and a half now so I'm decent in some areas (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Python) but have no actual IT experience.

I have a degree in Civil Engineering, was working as a project coordinator (construction projects) but due to COVID I was laid off.

I did the front end part of freeCodeCamp and I'm about 90% of the way finished with The Odin Project course. I've been casually programming for about a year and a half now so I'm decent in some areas (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Python) but have no actual IT experience.
    You're way ahead of the curve then, that's for sure. I would say a really good place to start right now is to create a free Github account, learn the basics of Git, and add some of your code to GitHub. That way, you can start a portfolio.

*Official IT Thread CEO*

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas or happy holidays! Eat lots of food and enjoy!

I have not joined the slack link yet because been busy with work and studying for the exam. I actually had to reschedule the aws cloud practitioner exam to today because lots of meetings next Monday. I passed!!!! LOL. So happy!

Congrats!
    Thank you! Thank you! I am on spread with you too. Will rep again after recharge. The exam was a little bit harder than you described. haha.. or maybe I'm not that bright. I took longer answering the use case questions.

Registered User ometecuhtli2001's Avatar
    ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ometecuhtli2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Monkeying with servers

Anyone have experience with servermonkey.com?

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    Im going to be taking the RHCSA for RHEL8 next month. Any good resources? I have the RHCSA & RHCE Book 3rd ed for RHEL7 from GHORI, RHCSA 8 Cert Guide from Van Vugt and I have taken RH124 and RH134.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

Sander Van Vugt's RHCSA video course - the newest one
    Official Red Hat lab book (if you have access to them)
    +

- Know boot process and how to fix if system unable to boot
    - Know how to lvm rather than knowing how to fix (you won't have time to fix it during exam)
    - Know vdo and other new topics
    I forgot I have access to his O'Reilly course which I am going through now. Can you explain the bold there?
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is a good RHCSA course on Linux Academy. I went through it last summer and learned tons from it.

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Does anyone know how I could start a blog the easiest way, with ad revenue and things like that?

I'm recovering from a brain injury/concussion, year and a half out, and don't think i'll be able to work a physical job anytime soon. Was thinking about trying to make money digitally, but a blog is the only thing I can think of that I might be able to be successful in because I like writing. Idk, just brain storming of what I can do.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Anyone expert with ssh tunneling and using SwitchyOmega proxy? I have no knowledge in tunneling and using proxies and my company just enforced that. I need a dummy 101 course. lol

Anyone expert with ssh tunneling and using SwitchyOmega proxy? I have no knowledge in tunneling and using proxies and my company just enforced that. I need a dummy 101 course. lol
    I don't know how to use SwitchyOmega, but I do know how to use SSH tunneling.

Ssh tunneling is when you forward a port of a remote machine through ssh to be able to access the remote server's resources locally.

For example if a remote server has a webpage behind an internal network you can access the internal network through a jump host via ssh and do some port forwarding so you can pull up the webpage on your browser without a VPN or physical access to the network.

A picture is worth a thousand words here. Below is a diagram I found on google. Assume you are on the blue server, it is forwarding port 80 on the green server to 8080 on the blue server through the ssh tunnel. Now if the user on the blue server pulls up a browser to localhost:8080 they'll be able to see the website living on the green server.

The command to do that would be something like this.

Code:
    ssh -L 8080:192.168.0.3:80 user@192.168.0.2
    Be Careful of using tunnels it can be a vector for malware to exploit since firewalls and other security tools have difficulties inspecting traffic within an ssh tunnel.

Pretty good way of bypassing firewalls though if for some reason The Misc is blocked by your organization lol.

I don't know how to use SwitchyOmega, but I do know how to use SSH tunneling.

Ssh tunneling is when you forward a port of a remote machine through ssh to be able to access the remote server's resources locally.

For example if a remote server has a webpage behind an internal network you can access the internal network through a jump host via ssh and do some port forwarding so you can pull up the webpage on your browser without a VPN or physical access to the network.

A picture is worth a thousand words here. Below is a diagram I found on google. Assume you are on the blue server, it is forwarding port 80 on the green server to 8080 on the blue server through the ssh tunnel. Now if the user on the blue server pulls up a browser to localhost:8080 they'll be able to see the website living on the green server.

The command to do that would be something like this.

Code:
    ssh -L 8080:192.168.0.3:80 user@192.168.0.2
    Be Careful of using tunnels it can be a vector for malware to exploit since firewalls and other security tools have difficulties inspecting traffic within an ssh tunnel.

Pretty good way of bypassing firewalls though if for some reason The Misc is blocked by your organization lol.
    Thank you! I owe you two more reps. I did some reading last night on ssh tunneling and port forwarding. A lot of sites uses the example of NAT routers for port forwarding. I was able to set up a simple SwitchyOmega proxy on google chrome for ssh tunneling via putty. You can also set up proxies on firefox.

Lol. I thought ssh tunneling and port forwarding is for security purposes (internal networks). I didn't know you can use it as a loophole to bypass security rules. Sneaky. Since I am working from home I can always use my personal computer to get onto Misc.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got another raise/promotion at my work. My 4th in 6 years. System Administrator V boyos.

Woohoo!
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    Got another raise/promotion at my work. My 4th in 6 years. System Administrator V boyos.

Woohoo!
    woot congrats man!

bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wondering if someone can help here.

So my previous computer up until October 2020 was a Mac.

It was the top of the line one back in 2015. So it was nearing 6 years old.

When I would download movies (I could download multiple torrents at a time) - I could use my computer normally as if nothing was happening. Surf the internet. Watch youtube videos. Everything.

However now, with a computer I've built.

- Ryzen 3900x
    - 32G of 3600 ram
    - MSI x570 motherboard

Yet when I download just a single torrent on (what should be a beast of a machine) I am left unable to browse the internet freely, because I will glide my mouse across the screen, then it will freeze in place, then jerk forward eventually. Rinse and repeat the entirety of the download.

If i'm watching a Youtube video of even something I'd already downloaded on VLC media player, it will play for a little bit then pause and the sound will stop playing normally and make a weird noise as if it was being dragged out (horrible explanation I know) then resume again, then rinse and repeat.

Anyone know why the F this is happening?

A computer nearly 6 years old didn't have this problem yet this machine does?

Originally Posted by niospecv View Post

Woohoo!
    Congrats!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I finally bought my Raspberry Pi model B with keyboard and monitor since it is pretty cheap and saves space. Going to create my hadoop cluster without having to us VMs. Anyone uses Raspberry Pi and what do you like/dislike about it?

bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi guys,

I have my gaming PC which incorporates the following monitor:

https://www.msi.com/Monitor/Optix-MPG341CQR

I also have a laptop (Dell Inspiron 7306 2in1) which will be used for study and when I travel, however I when I'm going to be studying at my desk I would like to do it on the much larger MSI monitor.

I've connected an HDMI directly from the laptop into the HDMI port on my monitor, as well as also going straight from the laptop to the HDMI port on my graphics card (2080ti)

However both occasions (have also tried the multiple HDMI slots on the monitor) leave the MSI as undetectable.

When I click the 'Identify' button in the Settings->Display, it shows only Screen 1 (laptop). Screen 2 is non existent.

When I click the 'Detect' button in the Settings->Display, it reads "Didn't detect another display".

Within Settings->Display when I scroll down to 'Advanced display settings' it shows the following dropdown:

- Select a display to view or change the settings for it:
    Dropdown option 1: DISPLAY 1: INTERNAL DISPLAY
    Dropdown option 2: DISPLAY 2: MSI MPG341CQR

So it's acknowledging that the MSI monitor is a second display, but for some reason cannot detect it when I want to make my laptop dual screen?

Alternatively, even though the HDMI is connect to both, if I try to reverse it and run this all from my gaming PC, the option dropdown option does not show an 'option 2'.

To further elaborate as to why I don't just use the gaming PC and skip the laptop if i'm at home – I will be utilising the webcam on the laptop to participate in the online collaborative sessions of my university courses.

Happy Tuesday everyone! I finally bought my Raspberry Pi model B with keyboard and monitor since it is pretty cheap and saves space. Going to create my hadoop cluster without having to us VMs. Anyone uses Raspberry Pi and what do you like/dislike about it?
    I never really liked them since I can easily run the same workloads on several virtual machines.

My coworker is fan of them but he uses it to run SNES roms so he can play old school games.

I've been tasked with setting up monitoring for my company's apps and systems on New Relic. Been busy taking a crash course on application performance monitoring (APM). Has anyone ever worked with New Relic?
    Last edited by SynapticCleft; 02-10-2021 at 05:52 PM.

I never really liked them since I can easily run the same workloads on several virtual machines.

My coworker is fan of them but he uses it to run SNES roms so he can play old school games.

I've been tasked with setting up monitoring for my company's apps and systems on New Relic. Been busy taking a crash course on application performance monitoring (APM). Has anyone ever worked with New Relic?
    Cool! Thanks! The Pi is still in my amazon box. Haven't had time to set it up yet due to work projects. I know it sounds weird but I actually like working on physical servers even though they can be costly. I have Oracle VB on my personal laptop and every time I fire up a couple of VMs they become very slow. Maybe I just need a more powerful laptop. Lol. Plus I have to set up switching between Windows and Linux sharing.

Sorry I don't know anything about New Relic. I think I might have seen it while googling for something else. If you need to take a crash course then it must be pretty challenging. Are you spitting out the data from APM to a report for analysis?

Cool! Thanks! The Pi is still in my amazon box. Haven't had time to set it up yet due to work projects. I know it sounds weird but I actually like working on physical servers even though they can be costly. I have Oracle VB on my personal laptop and every time I fire up a couple of VMs they become very slow. Maybe I just need a more powerful laptop. Lol. Plus I have to set up switching between Windows and Linux sharing.

Sorry I don't know anything about New Relic. I think I might have seen it while googling for something else. If you need to take a crash course then it must be pretty challenging. Are you spitting out the data from APM to a report for analysis?
    Oh lol I thought you were on a desktop, but yeah I generally create my VMs on a desktop.

Nope, it's a monitoring tool to track how long data takes to flow through an app. We can create alerts for when pages are loading slowly, high system usage (CPU, memory, diskspace), or if the database is taking a long ass time to respond to a query.

Happy Chinese New Year / Tet for those of you celebrating today!

Oh lol I thought you were on a desktop, but yeah I generally create my VMs on a desktop.

Nope, it's a monitoring tool to track how long data takes to flow through an app. We can create alerts for when pages are loading slowly, high system usage (CPU, memory, diskspace), or if the database is taking a long ass time to respond to a query.
    I should have kept my old home built desktops if I knew I was going to build a cluster. I took them apart and recycled them. I figured a laptop is more portable and takes less space. Cross my fingers that this Pi works good.

Ah.. so APM is a one stop shop to track all your apps. I totally understand about database being slow. From my experience the slowness usually comes from inefficient queries/design or large datasets. But of course there are other factors too. Good luck on this task! Have a great weekend!

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just landed a work from home help desk job. T1 Call center type stuff supporting insurance agents.

How long should I stick around here before moving on? Doesn't pay much and I'm looking to complete my CompTIA trifecta before summers end.

Page 156 of 162 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast