LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Want To Transition To Powerlifting, What Programs Do You Suggest?

I have been conventionally lifting for mostly aesthetic reasons since I was 14 but I am taking an interest in powerlifting and would love to challenge myself in get to a level where I can compete. My maxes are currently:

Deadlift: 445

Squat: 315

Bench: 235

-at 5'7 162lbs

I've been off and on throughout my years lifting so that would explain why my maxes aren't great for lifting since I was 14. My squat is weak but with my current program it has been increased 10-15lbs every 3 weeks so I'm hopeful i'll hit 350 by the end of the summer. My bench has also been increasing steadily, around 5-7.5lbs every 3 weeks.

So, what programs can I look into to get my weights up to levels that impressive enough for competitions? Any other suggestions for a beginner? Thank you!

ohthelulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohthelulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohthelulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohthelulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohthelulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohthelulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohthelulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohthelulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohthelulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohthelulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohthelulz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you are pretty strong so any powerlifting program for intermediates should do the trick bill starr intermediate, 5/3/1, canditos program, RTS training, DUP style training, russian programs / sheiko, westside and so on.

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would say either 5/3/1 or Candito as a good program to transition from whatever you were doing. Would not recommend conjugate (westside) or specific super high volume russian programs at this point.. recommending "anything from bill starr to westside" does not account at all for experience/competency with the 3 lifts and stage of training. If you're still making consistent gains every few weeks, it would be stupid not to take advantage of a linear progression.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

BlueLifter81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueLifter81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueLifter81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueLifter81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used 5/3/1 to transition and it has worked great. You set a lot of PRs on 5/3/1 and the corresponding self-esteem boost keeps you motivated.

If you choose 5/3/1, make sure you read "Beyond 5/3/1," (just Google it and you'll find a .pdf). The creator scrapped the 3 weeks on 1 week deload schedule from the original program for a 6 weeks on 1 week deload.