Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)

Has anyone gotten the apple watch? Whats your take, yea or nea

debating on whether to get the sport model. Just want to hear from anyone who has gotten it and your opinion of it.

Im not interested in other smart watches, as I know there are others that have preceded the watch.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm sure Stressmonkey already has one

Personally, I just don't see the point. If you have to carry your iPhone with you in order to use most of its functions, then why do you need the watch?
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I'm sure Stressmonkey already has one

Personally, I just don't see the point. If you have to carry your iPhone with you in order to use most of its functions, then why do you need the watch?
    I like the idea of being able to check alerts, emails, and messages. Because I am in meetings and conferences regularly, being able to be more discrete in doing so will enable me to determine the urgency of any message. I was told that would be a selling point for me. Dont know how accurate that assumptions is but that would be something I would use it for.

besides the coolness of course.....
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am sure it functions very well but the battery life is very poor.

I will not get one mainly because the design is horrible. Looks like a 60s Timex.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    I like the idea of being able to check alerts, emails, and messages. Because I am in meetings and conferences regularly, being able to be more discrete in doing so will enable me to determine the urgency of any message. I was told that would be a selling point for me. Dont know how accurate that assumptions is but that would be something I would use it for.

besides the coolness of course.....

Im imagining 30 people in a meeting 27 of them with their cheaters on flipping around the channels on their watches.

Because that isnt distracting lmao
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Ironwill2008 is surely doing RDL's and eating eggs and bacon somewhere right now.

InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Im imagining 30 people in a meeting 27 of them with their cheaters on flipping around the channels on their watches.

Because that isnt distracting lmao
    Yeah and it looks like everyone of them is bored out of their minds checking their watch to see if it's time to go yet.
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll get it when it comes with a GPS and internet

- What use is it if I have to carry my phone with me?
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

- Everybody wants to make it, but nobody wants to put in the work!

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm going to use a rubber to attach my phone to my wrist.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    get one that is ribbed for extra pleasure

Originally Posted by TheAmericano View Post
    I'll get it when it comes with a GPS and internet

- What use is it if I have to carry my phone with me?
    Went to an Apple Store to check it out. Closest thing I've seen to a Dick Tracy watch.

The gps would be great to locate it if you lose it or it gets stolen. There is a map app in it.

Looks like much of its use is to avoid needing to take your phone out to read messages and actually send replies. Pretty cool.

The app that controls your camera is cool too. With it you can take photos using the watch to see your shot before you take it. No need to use the timer on the phone. Because of this you can use the good camera rather than the front less superior one.
    Amazing device. to bad battery life is an issue that could be a deal breaker.
    If course $10k for the gold case is jaw dropping since the functions are the same as the sport model, $399.

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Went to an Apple Store to check it out. Closest thing I've seen to a Dick Tracy watch.

The gps would be great to locate it if you lose it or it gets stolen. There is a map app in it.

Looks like much of its use is to avoid needing to take your phone out to read messages and actually send replies. Pretty cool.

The app that controls your camera is cool too. With it you can take photos using the watch to see your shot before you take it. No need to use the timer on the phone. Because of this you can use the good camera rather than the front less superior one.
    Amazing device. to bad battery life is an issue that could be a deal breaker.
    If course $10k for the gold case is jaw dropping since the functions are the same as the sport model, $399.
    The issue that I have is seeing the 1st ads of it a while back and thinking, this is great I can use it when I go running and not need my phone. But then I discover that for the GSP to work you need the phone on you.
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

- Everybody wants to make it, but nobody wants to put in the work!

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exactly, when they 1st announced this I thought it would be cool and basically a downsized I-phone on your wrist but when I found out you needed the phone on you in order for this to work my only thought was "that's fukkin retarded".
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

because Batman would !!!

don't you wanna be like Batman Karl ?

what the hells wrong with you kid ?

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No chance. This is the calculator watch of 2015. It's a joke. The commercial shows people sending eachother emoticons. I was shocked at that ad. It offers no benefit at all. Zero
    Last edited by pharmamarketer; 05-20-2015 at 07:59 PM.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seriously, what a waste of money in my opinion...
    Because it comes from China...that's why. It's not racist at all. It comes from Chyna!

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I'm going to use a rubber to attach my phone to my wrist.
    Was it blue?
    Because it comes from China...that's why. It's not racist at all. It comes from Chyna!

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

Originally Posted by Flounderbout View Post
    Funny story. The first time I took my iPod out there were a few curiosity stares, you know people want to ask to verify that it was THE iPod with the head turning and longer than quick glances.

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny story. The first time I took my iPod out there were a few curiosity stares, you know people want to ask to verify that it was THE iPod with the head turning and longer than quick glances.
    You know it's satire, right?
    The point is a good one though, which is that quite a large number of people seeing someone wear an iWatch are going to assume they are a monumental prick.
    ☻/
    / \

ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You know it's satire, right?
    The point is a good one though, which is that quite a large number of people seeing someone wear an iWatch are going to assume they are a monumental prick.
    Yeah! The only thing worse would be seeing someone wearing one while driving a Lotus Esprit.

Especially a white one. If I saw that $hit I'd be like "OMG, what a cock".

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Yeah! The only thing worse would be seeing someone wearing one while driving a Lotus Esprit.

So will the function of a device such as the apple watch override the social stigma it may produce? I guess ones ego will have to be in check for that.

I rather look at the function of a thing.

So taking away the presumed economics of a wearer, I'm assuming this impression occurred to those who sported the first smart phones, if you just look at its function, would a smart watch be in your future?

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Was it blue?
    Yes, how did you know.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

Lotus Esprits are cool, and you are just really really jealous. Oh wait, I've got a message coming up on my watch...
    ☻/
    / \

So will the function of a device such as the apple watch override the social stigma it may produce? I guess ones ego will have to be in check for that.

I rather look at the function of a thing.

So taking away the presumed economics of a wearer, I'm assuming this impression occurred to those who sported the first smart phones, if you just look at its function, would a smart watch be in your future?
    I'm assuming that people will at some point realise that just because it is made by Apple, doesn't mean it isn't utterly pointless.

Or maybe not...

☻/
    / \

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't get it, it's too much of what we already have. It'd be like carrying an extra hand with you to wipe your ass. It's phaggy looking too.
    I love eggs.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm waiting for the iBelt. Don't bother me until it's done.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I had a tech from one of the manufacturers that provides sorting equipment to us in the plant the other day. He had an android version on his wrist and I asked him how he likes it. He loved it. For the simple fact that while he is working on a piece of equipment he could take a quick glance at his "watch" and know whether or not he needed to stop and answer/reply to a notification or if it could wait.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I'm waiting for the iBelt. Don't bother me until it's done.
    Make it a powerlifting ibelt and I'm there! I want to be able to look in the mirror and read my ibelt when I'm in the squat rack and know if I need to suspend my set of squats or if it's ok to continue because that chit is sooooooooooo important ya know....

I'm assuming that people will at some point realise that just because it is made by Apple, doesn't mean it isn't utterly pointless.

Or maybe not...

This is hilarious!!! I'm wiping my tears as I reply.

"iCan, iWill, iHave"