fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Gastritis diet tips? And all-liquid diet recipes?

I recently got diagnosed with severe chronic Gastritis. It's an inflammation of the stomach lining due to damage. The damage can be caused by alcohol consumption, spicy foods, some medicines, etc. I'm not sure how my lining was so severely damaged but it's going to change my life. My diet has to omit all acidic foods. I can't drink alcohol. I can't eat spicy foods. I have to avoid dairy (except ice cream and yogurts). I can't eat bleached or refined foods. I can't eat most pastas and breads. I can't eat citrusy foods. And so on. It's absolutely terrible. But it will lead me to eating much more vegetables, steak, seafood, etc.

With this type of stuff in mind, does anybody have any good sources for recipes for Gastritis?

And for the following week, I will be on an all-liquid diet. Does anybody have any recipes for that? Basically shakes and whatever.

I need to hit about 3300 kcals and need to maintain a healthy balance of macros.

Thanks in advance guys
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights" Ronnie

Norwegian Viking descendant of the Gods

Suck my battle axe

***VIKING CREW***

***Life goal is to get repped by NYCLegend21 crew*** COMPLETE!!!!!

Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000)
    Holy sh** That sucks. How long you have to stick with this for?

rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Need psyllium husk fiber aka metamucil. Grapefruitseed powder or capsule can help ulcers and other issues and a good probiotic. I had to buy one of the expensive ones with enteric coating as the others weren't good if you know what I mean.

Take 1 rounded tablespoon (+ or - depending) per "meal" and make sure to drink lots of water

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/05/17/10149.aspx
    - root console

fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Codyisback View Post
    Holy sh** That sucks. How long you have to stick with this for?
    I've been reading online and some people are able to have a really solid and clean diet so the stomach can repair itself and after several years, most of their symptoms go away and they can slowly eat more normal foods again. For most though, it never really goes away. It can get better so that I can have some cheat meals every now and then but alcohol is a no go (getting drunk, at least).

Originally Posted by rootcon View Post
    Need psyllium husk fiber aka metamucil. Grapefruitseed powder or capsule can help ulcers and other issues and a good probiotic. I had to buy one of the expensive ones with enteric coating as the others weren't good if you know what I mean.

Take 1 rounded tablespoon (+ or - depending) per "meal" and make sure to drink lots of water
    I take psyllium husk fiber every day. I also take probiotics, I have slow and fast acting antacids on hand, Apple cider vinegar, aloe vera juice, etc.
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights" Ronnie

Norwegian Viking descendant of the Gods

Suck my battle axe

***VIKING CREW***

***Life goal is to get repped by NYCLegend21 crew*** COMPLETE!!!!!

rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000) rootcon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fightnak3d View Post
    I've been reading online and some people are able to have a really solid and clean diet so the stomach can repair itself and after several years, most of their symptoms go away and they can slowly eat more normal foods again. For most though, it never really goes away. It can get better so that I can have some cheat meals every now and then but alcohol is a no go (getting drunk, at least).

I take psyllium husk fiber every day. I also take probiotics, I have slow and fast acting antacids on hand, Apple cider vinegar, aloe vera juice, etc.
    I'd drop the ACV. I was throwing up blood about 10 years ago and that stuff was not good for it. Not sure I would take antacids unless it starts to hurt. Lessen table salt, or eliminate. The chloride ion is something to watch out not to get too much of. Most if which is NaCl, table salt. So don't buy potassium chloride. I also felt like greasy meals helped heal. The week when I was throwing up I drank nothing but orange juice and that made it much worse. Yours could be different though, mine was from drinking too much. Also avoid aspirin (cox 1 inhibition destroys the stomach and intestines)

heres a good read http://physrev.physiology.org/content/88/4/1547
    - root console

cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cman1787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    try sticking to a raw diet for a few months with some sort of daily exercise that causes you to perspire

I'd really try and find the cause of it. FTA in post 5 it sounds like the stomach is like the skin, constantly regenerating. Whatever's going on, something's not right.

Also try different probiotics. I had to try 5 before I found one that had the right bacteria that my system agreed with. This is what I use http://www.naturesway.com/Primadophi...earl-30-Pearls (the mfg's website, not a bb.com competitor)
    - root console