duncan238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Losing man boobs

I just finished my freshman year of college and I gained about 5-10 pounds in fat. I started a diet when I got home for the summer and after only a week I can see a difference, but my boob fat doesnt seem to be going down. In high school I took weight training and we squated, benched, and cleaned and that was about it. My chest got huge compared to the rest of my body and after I was done taking that class (after 4 years) I decided to stop benching to let the rest of my muscles catch up. My plan was to start doing chest again once I lost all the fat around them, but they dont seem to be going away, granted it has only been a week. My question is, is the best way to lose this fat just to do regular diet and cardio with lifting without chest, or to do chest workouts? I have a small fear that if I do chest its just going to make my side boob pop out more than usual until I lose the fat. So should I add some chest into my workout? thanks

MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by duncan238 View Post
    My question is, is the best way to lose this fat just to do regular diet and cardio with lifting without chest, or to do chest workouts? thanks
    Fat loss comes strictly from your diet and your cardiovascular workouts. Getting the heart rate up and sweating will burn fat. Explore the stickies to get a basic understanding of this.

In my opinion, you should never just stop exercising one body part. Your man tits come from fat, not from muscle mass. Lose the fat and you won't have them anymore. If you keep chest exercises in, your pecs will simply become more developed and full.

United Till I Die! hellstorm2004's Avatar
    hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can reduce it from one particular spot. You have to keep at it and in time it will all go away. Just keep working out.
    "I am not a man, I am Cantona" - Eric Cantona.

***Anthony Martial has Arrived***

duncan238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MovereTe View Post
    Fat loss comes strictly from your diet and your cardiovascular workouts. Getting the heart rate up and sweating will burn fat. Explore the stickies to get a basic understanding of this.

In my opinion, you should never just stop exercising one body part. Your man tits come from fat, not from muscle mass. Lose the fat and you won't have them anymore. If you keep chest exercises in, your pecs will simply become more developed and full.

My chest was insanely bigger than my other muscles. I still did pushups, but never lifted weights for chest. I needed to stop so the rest of my body could catch up. I am counting my macros and 1 week in it is working, already lost about 2 pounds. I just wasnt sure whether or not I should lift chest because I have heard all my life that if you increase muscle mass in one area you can burn more fat in that area. But, if thats not necessarily true, I wanted to lose the fat before I start training chest again because they would stick out of some of my shirts too much.

United Till I Die! hellstorm2004's Avatar
    hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It doesn't work that way!
    If you want to lift, i would say go ahead, its more fun that way. When you are losing weight on a cut. Everything else goes first. Last to go is the belly!

A pumped chest is a good thing isn't it? Diet+workout is everything!
    "I am not a man, I am Cantona" - Eric Cantona.

***Anthony Martial has Arrived***

ahsenwaqar is not very well liked. (-100) ahsenwaqar is not very well liked. (-100) ahsenwaqar is not very well liked. (-100) ahsenwaqar is not very well liked. (-100) ahsenwaqar is not very well liked. (-100) ahsenwaqar is not very well liked. (-100) ahsenwaqar is not very well liked. (-100) ahsenwaqar is not very well liked. (-100) ahsenwaqar is not very well liked. (-100) ahsenwaqar is not very well liked. (-100) ahsenwaqar is not very well liked. (-100)
    Become a member of the '100 pushups before leaving house crew'

spawnofmcleod is on a distinguished road. (+10) spawnofmcleod is on a distinguished road. (+10) spawnofmcleod is on a distinguished road. (+10) spawnofmcleod is on a distinguished road. (+10) spawnofmcleod is on a distinguished road. (+10) spawnofmcleod is on a distinguished road. (+10) spawnofmcleod is on a distinguished road. (+10) spawnofmcleod is on a distinguished road. (+10) spawnofmcleod is on a distinguished road. (+10) spawnofmcleod is on a distinguished road. (+10) spawnofmcleod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gyming will help no doubt. But in your case there are 3 things I would highly suggest.

1. Get your Test up/ reduce your estrogen. Test boosters aside, there are many ways to achieve this naturally. Far too much info on this so I'm not going to go into detail. Simply utilise Googe.

2. Sprint/ jump rope in the morning on an empty stomach to boost your metabolism. This will greatly help you achieve your goal. Perhaps look into, "carb backloading" as well.

3. Push ups. As others here have mentioned - become friends with the push up. Make it your best friend, and worst enemy.

Jayme21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should consult your doctor to check hormone levels. Eat healthy diets, avoid unhealthy and junk foods, exercise regularly both aerobic and weight training. You're still young so you will be able to get in shape in no time.