Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is a very longwinded way for "anarcho"-capitalists to justify being able to touch little children without having police invade their property and stop them. You guys just need to be more upfront about it and save us all the song and dance.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang Gang

not actually 49

isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000) isingmodel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    The words "Conflict of Interest" spring to mind.

Like I'm going to accept the "judgment" from Stizzel's pretend judge anyway. Good luck enforcing it.
    I know this is from 2015 but since he bumped it I'll mention - I asked Stizzel in another thread a little while back what happens if say, a dude is molesting his young child in the privacy of his own home in Ancapistan.

Let's assume said dude has not voluntarily signed up for a private McPoliceForce that stipulates being put in jail if you molest your kid.

I asked who exactly has the authority to invade his property and stop him from molesting his kid, and who has the authority to throw him in jail for doing so.

He dodged the question for about 7 posts straight then left the thread.

Let's see if he can answer here.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang Gang

not actually 49

Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    I know this is from 2015 but since he bumped it I'll mention - I asked Stizzel in another thread a little while back what happens if say, a dude is molesting his young child in the privacy of his own home in Ancapistan.

Let's assume said dude has not voluntarily signed up for a private McPoliceForce that stipulates being put in jail if you molest your kid.

I asked who exactly has the authority to invade his property and stop him from molesting his kid, and who has the authority to throw him in jail for doing so.

He dodged the question for about 7 posts straight then left the thread.

Let's see if he can answer here.
    Theres no market demand for a legal system that does not protect children. If you read my link about the Ifugao, child abuse is one of the few things that is universally punished especially sexual abise of children. These are tribal barbarians that dont even know how to write, but they managed to figure that part out.

A legal business that catered to such people would not only be incredibly limited in its customer base, it would face ostracism and direct opposition from competition that is much nore powerful, meaning it would be quickly eliminated.

On the other hand today we have the finders, a peedo cult protected by the CIA. Also Epstein and god only knows what else.

I dont remember this thread you speak of but I probably found this line of thinking as retarded as "the irs is a restaurant". Because it is that retarded, and you should be embarassed.

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Theres no market demand for a legal system that does not protect children. If you read my link about the Ifugao, child abuse is one of the few things that is universally punished especially sexual abise of children. These are tribal barbarians that dont even know how to write, but they managed to figure that part out.

A legal business that catered to such people would not only be incredibly limited in its customer base, it would face ostracism and direct opposition from competition that is much nore powerful, meaning it would be quickly eliminated.

On the other hand today we have the finders, a peedo cult protected by the CIA. Also Epstein and god only knows what else.

I dont remember this thread you speak of but I probably found this line of thinking as retarded as "the irs is a restaurant". Because it is that retarded, and you should be embarassed.
    Yeah that's not an answer to the question. I asked:

Who would have the authority to boot down the kiddy diddlers door and stop him from doing what he is doing, in Ancapistan?

Obviously unless he is retarded he isn't going to voluntarily sign a contract with a private company that would arrest him for doing so.

So in the absence of that, how does the McPolice (whose authority and rules he has not consented to) have any jurisdiction to forcibly stop him from doing what he is doing, and why if they show up at his door would he not just tell them to **** off?

Yang Gang

not actually 49

Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stizzel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    Yeah that's not an answer to the question. I asked:

Who would have the authority to boot down the kiddy diddlers door and stop him from doing what he is doing, in Ancapistan?

Obviously unless he is retarded he isn't going to voluntarily sign a contract with a private company that would arrest him for doing so.

So in the absence of that, how does the McPolice (whose authority and rules he has not consented to) have any jurisdiction to forcibly stop him from doing what he is doing, and why if they show up at his door would he not just tell them to **** off?
    If no one will give him legal protection there is nothing to stop anyone from breaking down his door.

Unlike the finders, epstein, etc.

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    If no one will give him legal protection there is nothing to stop anyone from breaking down his door.

Unlike the finders, epstein, etc.
    Someone could boot down his door but they would have no rightful authority to do so and that'd be a violation of the NAP.

So you're arguing for voluntarism while telling me that the only way to stop a child molestor would be to breach voluntarism. I don't think I need to explain to you why that's incredibly retarded, but let me know if you are finding it difficult.

Also nothing about Ifugao law is "voluntary", so that was a remarkably stupid example to use to try and support your case.

Yang Gang

not actually 49