conciouslifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) conciouslifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) conciouslifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) conciouslifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) conciouslifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) conciouslifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) conciouslifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) conciouslifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) conciouslifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) conciouslifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) conciouslifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Form check please! Competition in a week!!!

https://youtu.be/UxQbx_TOCmQ

Do you think im slow getting under the cleans? It looks absolutely haram. I think I could be faster. or am i being too critical?

The last few snatches were power snatches. Any idea why the bar is practically sideways?

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by conciouslifter View Post
    https://youtu.be/UxQbx_TOCmQ

Do you think im slow getting under the cleans? It looks absolutely haram. I think I could be faster. or am i being too critical?

The last few snatches were power snatches. Any idea why the bar is practically sideways?
    Right before a competition is probably not the time to start experimenting with new things. There you need to do what you're comfortable doing and just nail that.
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by conciouslifter View Post
    From looking at the video it looks like you're extending unevenly, and so one end of the bar is actually getting more height. Could be the camera angel a little bit - but look at your ankles and hips, even the elbows to an extent, and just the general unevenness in the positioning.

Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by matjusm View Post
    Right before a competition is probably not the time to start experimenting with new things. There you need to do what you're comfortable doing and just nail that.
    There are some things you need to correct, but now's not the time to do it. Get through your comp and than address them.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133