Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Zeyd1312 View Post
    Yea probably, but check his ask.fm/insta, he is 2x strong than you.

you'll see me in 3 years after ;')
    Hopefully you are on a decent strength program otherwise don't expect much
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol. All of his photos have great camera angels/lighting. Wouldn't say he's juicing

CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by susaree View Post
    you bench 240 at 209 congratz on your 1.1x bodyweight bench buddy
    you don't know anything about lifting either
    You don't grasp the concept that to have the same relative mass as someone who is shorter you need to weigh more when you are taller, do you?
    Current Lifts
    Deadlift: 150x7/162.5x3
    Bench: 100x2
    Squat: 100x4 (RIP)
    OHP: 51x5

ThuggNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThuggNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThuggNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThuggNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThuggNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThuggNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThuggNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThuggNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThuggNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThuggNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThuggNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3 years diet & consistent lifting ??
    + he's got a pump obvi...
    Easily achieved natty, kid knows what he's doing & anybody that knows what there doing knows just wait on the juice.
    This kid will blow up 20-22 years old an get his pro card then you can make juice accusations.
    For now if this was a juicy physique it's chit lol.

Robinater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robinater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robinater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robinater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robinater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robinater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robinater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robinater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robinater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robinater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robinater is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    could pass off as chestbrah's people
    Forever Bulk Plan
    Loves Toast
    (2015) 138lbs CIF SF Section Wrestling Runner Up
    Weight Classes - (Freshman 106lbs, Sophmore 113lbs, Junior 126lbs, Senior 138lbs)
    Use to be 94 LBs in 2011

Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000)

seem to know a lot about the guy, anyways mirin them goals. Reps
    Janoy cresva

Stats: 18, 6'1, 78kg/172lbs

Bench: 65kg - 143lbs
    Squat: 110kg - 243lbs
    Deadlift: 120kg - 265lbs

Started lifting early December 2018

anonymous
    Lol at the hate
    Ngl im mirin hard

smithstetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithstetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithstetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithstetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithstetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithstetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithstetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithstetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithstetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithstetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithstetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    doesnt seem too hard to believe. puberty can do wonders for some guys. plus he mighta cycled some stuff. who knows. i know i went from like 5-7 132 skinny fat freshman year, bulked for 2 years up to 195, and now cuttin down. at 181 now. i believe hes natty

JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GenocideAttack View Post
    Not even comparable to Jeff, more like Jon Skywalker. He looks average/10 from further angles
    he looks nothing like jon

JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JojoGainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DanielHutch View Post
    He actually has leg too, mirin.
    we all have a little bit of zyzz brah

Originally Posted by Robinater View Post
    could pass off as chestbrah's people
    not even hes bigger

guys follow me on ig @jojj.gainz 15 y.o natty bodybuilder support me as i grow

DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JojoGainz View Post
    guys follow me on ig @jojj.gainz 15 y.o natty bodybuilder support me as i grow
    No.

dariodiliso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lol why would you talk you look like holocaust victim im sorry but for 8 months seriously i lift for 4 months and im 14 years old and squat 165 and dead 170 and bench 135 and look better then you but anyway here is my advice : you should add weight to the bar, jump on blahas 5x5, you should eat 4000 calories a day with as mutch carbs as you can , do compunds..

DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GenocideAttack View Post
    Not even comparable to Jeff, more like Jon Skywalker. He looks average/10 from further angles
    ^^^ this
    dude looks almost exactly like jon skywalker without a tan (and a little less size)

Zeyd1312 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dariodiliso View Post
    lol why would you talk you look like holocaust victim im sorry but for 8 months seriously i lift for 4 months and im 14 years old and squat 165 and dead 170 and bench 135 and look better then you but anyway here is my advice : you should add weight to the bar, jump on blahas 5x5, you should eat 4000 calories a day with as mutch carbs as you can , do compunds..
    I am on jason blaha 5x5 too, but started it only 2 month ago, what is your height?

edit: if i look like a holocaust victim, (idgaf) , you're only 112 too, so you cannot say that, you should be huge asf to say it. You don't look like a arnold too.
    Last edited by Zeyd1312; 05-24-2015 at 11:41 AM.

What's with all the anorexic teens calling each other out?

Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000) Andregood is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DanielHutch View Post
    What's with all the anorexic teens calling each other out?
    kiss me sexy
    20 is just a number. I'm still moving your threads to tmisc....signed, your favorite mod

I'm 21 now, who's laughing now

6 plates squat crew
    120kg ohp for reps crew

Originally Posted by Andregood View Post
    kiss me sexy
    I luv u long time, cheeky boi

TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johneffer View Post
    lol you guys are just ridiculous. Lol @ completely disregarding someone's physique because they're possibly not natural
    This, brb Arnold doesn't mean chit cause he dropped some bol
    You can't look the same as someone else, but you can be the best of yourself.
    Frank Zane

dariodiliso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am on jason blaha 5x5 too, but started it only 2 month ago, what is your height?

edit: if i look like a holocaust victim, (idgaf) , you're only 112 too, so you cannot say that, you should be huge asf to say it. You don't look like a arnold too.
    im only 5,6

xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol I remember when I was a little tmiscer. You guys have a lot to learn..
    Looking for a Contest Prep Coach? -------> www.Advanced-Athletes.com

IG: @Wyatt_Dickinson