brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100)

No More Protein Shakes: How to  Eat Like a Human and Still Be Strong Part 3

Butter Coffee

I discovered the power of fat in my diet soon after that fateful day that my training buddy suggested I try Bulletproof Coffee. This drink serves as an amazing energy source from fats, and is unparalleled as fuel for a strength training session. See my butter coffee recipe for amazing taste and texture tips. From the Bulletproof Executive website I started my journey of learning that fats give me more energy for longer periods of time than carbs. I started by having a small cup of butter coffee with my breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, and avocado, and eventually found that the beverage alone gave me enough energy for my training sessions.

Quick breakdown of butter coffee as the ultimate natural fuel:

The grass fed butter provides vitamins, saturated fats, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fats, and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA). It is very filling too.
    Medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil consists of C-8 and C-10 fatty acids that pass easily from the gut to the brain and rest of the body for quickly usable energy in the form of ketones.
    The coffee, of course, has flavonoids and antioxidants that enhance focus and drive during training and intense mental activities.
    This drink is clean-burning rocket fuel that gives me maximal focus, endurance, and strength output. For my recipe and links to get ingredients for yourself, see my post on how to Hack Your Butter Coffee.

Save Money on Ineffective Lunches

Having my coffee blended with grass fed butter every morning makes sense micro-economically. I eat no breakfast other than butter coffee. This saves me time on food prep and cleaning (blender, table knife, and measuring spoons). Because it's so filling, I don't eat lunch, unless I trained the day before.

Looking at a very low end of $10 per restaurant lunch in Los Angeles, that is saving me more than $40 per week. This alone makes up for the weekly cost of my butter coffee, which for me includes 1.5 cups of grass fed butter per week (less than $5), 10 tbps. of Brain Octane oil ($5.49), and 30 g of coffee ($0.54) as a baseline. I do add other elements to enhance flavor and performance, so I'm spending about $11 a week. Not taking dinner into account, and excluding the cost of breakfast that I no longer eat, I am 3-4 times more food-cost-efficient from morning to evening than I used to be. Take my previous cost of breakfast, which usually consisted of two to three eggs, bacon, and toast, I am at least 5x more food cost-efficient than I was three years ago.

This isn't to say you'll be able to go a whole day with just butter coffee from day one, two, three, or even day seven. It took a few weeks for me to get to a state of metabolism where I could effectively use fat alone for energy. You may need to try it a few times and see how it works for you, in addition to your regular meals. I eventually got more accustomed to the calorie profile of fats and need less food for the same amount of energy. I suggest adding it to what you already do, and adjust as you go.

The usual exception to no lunches is after strength training sessions or some physical activity the day before. For the next day, and sometimes two days later, I feel hungry midday. If I want to make time for lunch on these days I might have a salad with some wild salmon and sweet potatoes, with dressing made from MCT oil and vinegar. If I don't eat lunch, it takes about a day longer for me to recover from training. However, my focus isn't affected during the day.

Kill 1 p.m. Meetings and End the Day on Fire

Not only am I more efficient, I am more effective. Having butter coffee in the morning without carbs gives me razor focus that is sustained for hours and hours. I can focus on tasks and interact effectively with people as late as 10 or 11 p.m. I'm definitely not 100% at the end of the day, but I'm rarely "hangry", moody, or in any sort of an energy crisis.

I feel great from the start of my morning through lunch hour, when most people need to go get something to eat. It saves me time, energy, and attention when I can continue on with a task and not have to stand in line for a $15 sandwich and soda. I also don't have a post-lunch crash, because I just don't have lunch. While others are nodding off during one o'clock meetings, I'm driven and focused.

Yes, I do have some crazy days when I am up early in the morning, skip lunch even though I trained the day before, and don't eat dinner until 11 or 12 p.m. It doesn't make me the happiest human on earth, but I can operate just fine. I can do this effectively because of the good fats that I eat to start my day, and butter coffee is the perfect vehicle for this nutrition.

Have you tried this? What does it do for you? Have you had it before training?

To powerful living.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just use half and half in teh coffee, the whole butter coffee thing is a PITA and just a fad bro.

But grass fed butter is damn tasty.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys what up, first post here and im bringing you guys an amazing recipe.

Its a shake i accidentally made and will warn you, this stuff is strong, and i mean really strong, its also an aphrodisiac as I somehow came to accidentally discover.

The ingredients are for one person for a 15 fl oz cup.

Put these ingredients in your blender.

1. 5 ice cubes 2. 2 bananas 3. Pure raw honey, 2 tablespoons (3 recommended) 4. Nutella, 2-3 tablespoons 5. 1 raw egg (2 recommended) 6. Various flavorless/tasteless vitamins/amino acids (optional) 7. A large cup of milk.

Blend and serve.

Warning, this drink will make you Focused and Concentrated as hell, and to girls, warning, if you see your bf on this drink, run away as fast as you can he will come for you and god knows how many new ones he will rip open. In other words, he wont be happy, he'll be filled with teatosterone and wont make love to you, he will conquer you.

Yes this drink is massive, and heavy.

Ive placed 5 of those big ass spoons that come with the mass builders and never felt full on it, its like i ingested nothing, but with this, like i said its massively strong. Massive, heavy, strong, power, control, dominion are the keywords for this drink.

Drink well and responsibly, and be sure to get your gf to a safe distance or give her some of this too to make her be able to take your ownage less painfully.

Good luck.

If anyone is interested or believes in this power please make this shake and report back on its effects.

So far from my study, this was no placebo, I noticed a marked increase of dopamine and testosterone, quite at least 60% increase.

LazardLathers will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazardLathers will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazardLathers will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazardLathers will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazardLathers will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazardLathers will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazardLathers will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazardLathers will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazardLathers will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazardLathers will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazardLathers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know this may sound strange but eating like an animal will make you an animal

Shop at PetCo

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's a secret tip to supercharge your BulletProof Coffee for even faster fat loss!

Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

Creating bodily entropy. Gen1GT's Avatar
    Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Here's a secret tip to supercharge your BulletProof Coffee for even faster fat loss!

Haha.
    286 lbs - March 11, 2019 (started Keto)
    261 lbs - May 23, 2019

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

That was fantastic, I nearly spit out my non buttered coffee watching.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

Registered User turningthecorne's Avatar
    turningthecorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) turningthecorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) turningthecorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) turningthecorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) turningthecorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) turningthecorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) turningthecorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) turningthecorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) turningthecorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) turningthecorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) turningthecorne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MrPB,that was hilarious.

jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ill fast using BP coffee like half the time... good way to extend a fast when im running low on glucose.

Ignore the hate OP- if nothing else the cognitive benefits are worth doing it for

Registered Schmoozer LollyLifts2015's Avatar
    LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

[youtube]cuv6RuzYrSE[youtube]
    But whatever will I do with my butter now?!?!
    ❤ Humor iss all in the arm. ❤
    ❤ I'm just here for the snacks. ❤

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jwarrenfit View Post
    ill fast using BP coffee like half the time... good way to extend a fast when im running low on glucose.

Ignore the hate OP- if nothing else the cognitive benefits are worth doing it for
    brb i'm going to consume 500 calories and call it fasting..
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post

This lol

JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    When I fast, I like to blend a can of SPAM into a quart of coffee.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How did you get out of the red? I need to remedy this.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Registered Schmoozer LollyLifts2015's Avatar
    LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    How did you get out of the red? I need to remedy this.
    You be nice. He's clearly on his way to a Distinguished Road of becoming a reverend for BroScience.
    ❤ Humor iss all in the arm. ❤
    ❤ I'm just here for the snacks. ❤

brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100)

jwarrenfit, thanks for sharing that. how often do you fast? Is this daily for you? And when you do, for how much of the day and what part of the day are you fasting? I'm just curious, not sure if I've been fasting without knowing it, but I usually have the butter coffee in the morning and then eat dinner. If I train, I eat pretty much right after. Is that sort of what you do?

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by brilliantbeast View Post
    jwarrenfit, thanks for sharing that. how often do you fast? Is this daily for you? And when you do, for how much of the day and what part of the day are you fasting? I'm just curious, not sure if I've been fasting without knowing it, but I usually have the butter coffee in the morning and then eat dinner. If I train, I eat pretty much right after. Is that sort of what you do?

jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brilliantbeast View Post
    I'll fast about 5 days a week ranging from 12-20 hours. I'll add mct oil to my coffee (i do like a teaspoon of ghee, if any) when i know im low on glycogen stores. otherwise ill fast without it. Always from my wake up at 4am. Often i wont start drinking the BP coffee till im up for 3-4 hours.

Yea pretty much I usually will eat 3 big meals in my feeding window, saving the majority of my days carbs for post workout. about half workouts are in a fasted state/with BP coffee. If you feel good and its working keep it up!
    ig- jwarrenfit

always respond to pms

jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll fast about 5 days a week ranging from 12-20 hours. I'll add mct oil to my coffee (i do like a teaspoon of ghee, if any) when i know im low on glycogen stores. otherwise ill fast without it. Always from my wake up at 4am. Often i wont start drinking the BP coffee till im up for 3-4 hours.

Yea pretty much I usually will eat 3 big meals in my feeding window, saving the majority of my days carbs for post workout. about half workouts are in a fasted state/with BP coffee. If you feel good and its working keep it up!

We're all gonna make it.