Jamieisabel10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5 Weeks Out From Teen Physique Show (Thoughts?)

I am currently 5 weeks out from my first show. I've decided to compete in teen physique and my stats are 5'8'' 162lbs. I am planning to lose about 9 more pounds before I step on stage. Tell me what you think and the areas that need most improvement! p.s. sorry about the ****ty crop job.
    Attached Images

Strong Mind, Strong Body. LoganBrown's Avatar
    LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000)
    STRONG back, impressive man. You should be right on track since you'll be competing in physique.. Especially since you'll be in the teen division.
    Strong mind, strong body.

445 Squat/500 Dead/295 Bench

hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ya nice back. I also like that your traps are not overly huge. There not looking for that in mp. Your biggest weakness from what I could tell was your upper chest. But worry more about that off season. Keep dieting and after the show you can ask the judges where they think you can improve. Looking good for a teen keep it up. Smile feel and look confident on stage.

Originally Posted by LoganBrown View Post
    STRONG back, impressive man. You should be right on track since you'll be competing in physique.. Especially since you'll be in the teen division.
    Thanks man! My goal is top 3!

Originally Posted by hemi_n_cali View Post
    Ya nice back. I also like that your traps are not overly huge. There not looking for that in mp. Your biggest weakness from what I could tell was your upper chest. But worry more about that off season. Keep dieting and after the show you can ask the judges where they think you can improve. Looking good for a teen keep it up. Smile feel and look confident on stage.
    Thanks for the critique, I have noticed my chest is my weakest body part, and I plan to make it my focus during my next bulk/offseason. Also, thanks for the advice!

mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100) mikltov is not very well liked. (-100)
    Impressive looking back man.

jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaysonr0 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    nice man, the back shot was straight as fuk