ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Extreme Rapid Fat Loss

Many of you reading this might think I'm a bit crazy but I'm very eager to try this out and have had a lot of success in the past with a PSMF. I've read both Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook and Extreme Rapid Fat loss Handbook and have a lot of knowledge on how to run a PSMF. I'm going to run an altered version of his Extreme Rapid Fat Loss Handbook since I don't have the time to incorporate all of the cardio required. Basically in a nutshell, going into last summer I was in the best shape of my life. I was around 9-10% body fat and was a solid 160 pounds at 6'1. As time went on, when my bulk began, I lost all control over my intake and began steadily putting on weight. Also at the time I met my now ex girlfriend and I became very comfortable in the relationship and lost touch with myself. I began putting on more weight and stopped working out as much and as intensely. The relationship was very unhealthy and had a lot of impact on my psychological mind set which was another reason I lost touch with myself. Today I weighed myself at 201.4 pounds with an estimated 23% body fat and will run this PSMF for the next 8-12 weeks with the intention on reaching 160 pounds and 10% body fat once again. As you'll see I tend to store an unfortunate amount of fat in my lower back which I'm very self conscious about, but I know once I'm near my goal weight that it becomes less noticeable. I'm going to workout every third day (One day on two days off) and run a modified full body workout that I put together. That way my body has enough time to recover since I'll be running such a massive deficit. I'm also going to incorporate about an hour or two of cardio each day with intentions on reaching my goal that much faster. I want to prove that even at such an extreme deficit you can maintain quality muscle mass and lose fat very rapidly. The last time I ran my successful PSMF I lost little to no muscle mass whatsoever but at the time I was only losing on average about 3-3.5 pounds per week. At my new perceived deficit I'll be losing anywhere from 4-6 pounds per week. I'm not going to sit here and say that I'll maintain every once of muscle I have but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to retain a lot of it. If by any chance I do lose some muscle, I'll be able to regain most if not all of it in the weeks following my deficit when my intake is back at maintenance or in a small surplus. My only concern with losing so much weight so rapidly is loose skin. During my last PSMF I had no loose skin whatsoever except for a tiny bit on my lower stomach that isn't really noticeable at all.

Here are a few links to my previous threads:

2 ½ Month PSMF Results

3 ½ Month Cutting Results

2014: Time For a Change

Starting pictures:

Diet:

My TDDE: 2800-3000 calories is where my maintenance usually sits

Daily intake: 800-900 calories

-150 grams of protein
    -Less than 30 grams of carbohydrates
    -Less than 30 grams of fat (4 grams of fish oil/2.4 grams of combined EPA/DHA)
    -10 grams of fiber
    -1 weekly refeed at 2000-3000 calories (150 grams of protein/less than 50 grams of fat/and the rest carbohydrates)

Supplementation:

-EC Stack (200 mg Caffeine/25 mg Ephedrine)
    -Cellucor C4 - Preworkout
    -iForce HemAvol - Preworkout
    -iForce Potassium Nitrate - Preworkout
    -Prolab Caffeine - 100 mg of Caffeine
    -Controlled Labs - Orange Oximega Fish Oil (4 grams per day/2.4 grams of combined EPA/DHA)
    -Nature Made - Multivitamin
    -Optimum Nutrition - Micronized Creatine
    -Vitamin Shoppe - Psyllium Whole Husks (10 grams of fiber per day)

Workout Plan:

-Full Body Workout consisting of an A and B workout.
    -1000 calories worth of cardio per day

I'll be updating this journal each and every day in order to stay motivated. I'll need as much support/help to push me to my goal, so follow my thread if you'd like!

I'm sure I'll get a hell of a lot of hate regarding this but in the end it's my decision and if my plans ends of failing, I'll be the only one who deals with the consequences in the end.

Last edited by ZRJacques; 05-08-2015 at 05:54 PM.
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Reserved.
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

MaverickZA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaverickZA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaverickZA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaverickZA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaverickZA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaverickZA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaverickZA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaverickZA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaverickZA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaverickZA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaverickZA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Jacques, I remember your log from last year. You got nice and ripped up dude.

Pity about all the gain that happened and stuff in life. You obviously have done it before and no what it's like, so I am IN! for this one again too!
    Current Reverse Diet log here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167540521

Former 330lber. 150 lbs loss crew checkin' in

MyFitnessPal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/DrokkerZA
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/plgrange
    Fitocracy: http://www.fitocracy.com/profile/pieterlagrange

GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey bro, glad to hear from you again!

I don't mean to be preachy, but please overthink doing this Extreme Rapid Fat Loss thing. I know you will be able to do it and reach your goal, but let me tell you, the results just won't be sustainable. Same as with PSMF. We have both been down that road. I took me quite a bit of time to realize that this is in no way going to get me to my goal, quite the opposite, it just ended in wheel turning and getting a binge eating disorder. In the end the body does get what it wants, at least to some extent.

I would recommend to just eat good nutritious food and to not do anything extreme.

Like I said, I really don't want to be preachy here, but this extreme approaches have put me through so much misery, I don't want that to happen to you too!

With that being said, great to see you back!

vhogarth726 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And people say DNP is dangerous... lol kidding. I have a few questions though. At that steep of a deficit, wouldn't the weight come back right after you stopped and started eating at or above maintenance? Anyway, subbed. Good luck bro, just remember that at that high a deficit- every calorie counts. No room for empty sugars and fats.

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vhogarth726 View Post
    And people say DNP is dangerous... lol kidding. I have a few questions though. At that steep of a deficit, wouldn't the weight come back right after you stopped and started eating at or above maintenance? Anyway, subbed. Good luck bro, just remember that at that high a deficit- every calorie counts. No room for empty sugars and fats.
    that's why you take a 2 week diet break at maintenance at the end

GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome back man. Life happens. Learning from these down periods should actually benefit you in the long run.
    7/09/14 - 250 lbs
    5/02/15 - 176.2 lbs
    7/31/15 - 187.8 lbs

Losing Fat Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162925161&page=22

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Taking in 800-900 calories daily?! That's a sure way to destroy your metabolism .
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

CelticsFan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CelticsFan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CelticsFan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CelticsFan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CelticsFan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CelticsFan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CelticsFan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CelticsFan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CelticsFan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CelticsFan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CelticsFan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck man. Keep your hunger for success greater than your hunger for food.

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hows this going bro?

n4pst3rCOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) n4pst3rCOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) n4pst3rCOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) n4pst3rCOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) n4pst3rCOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) n4pst3rCOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) n4pst3rCOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) n4pst3rCOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) n4pst3rCOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) n4pst3rCOD will become famous soon enough. (+50) n4pst3rCOD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best of luck man. Subscribed.
    My PSMF log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168884103

Weight loss so far on PSMF (RFL)

07/09/2015: 232 lbs
    Week 1: 223.0 (-09.0)
    Week 2: 217.0 (-15.0)
    Week 3: 215.3 (-16.7)
    Week 4: 222.6 (-09.4)
    05/10/2015: 217.7 (-14.3)
    06/10/2015: 213.5 (-18.5)