taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Blue Star Aminofast - is it a go or a pass?

First, I want to thank Gym God for giving me this opportunity to try this out.

Profile: The first thing that really jumps out at me is all the vitamins listed. The product also has key recovery and energy ingredients such L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, DL-HICA, L-Alanine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Citrulline, L-Carnitine. I would love something like Beta-Alanine added to help delay fatigue. As always Blue Star has clean profile.

Taste: Itís been mention many times on here but this taste exactly like cotton candy. Itís like they when to the county fair and bought a bunch of cotton candy and stuff it in this bottle. Itís just sweet enough to satisfy the sweet tooth. It's very sweet at times and what I notice is that once you drink it you can still taste the blue raspberry long after drinking it which leaves a satsify taste on your tongue.

Mixability: It mixes up without any hiccup. This is where it can get complicated. I did not see a suggested water amount to use with one scoop. The first time I tried it, I used 12 ounces of water with two scoops. That was way too sweet. The second time I used one scoop with 10 ounces of water it was still too sweet. The third time I used 12 ounces with one scoop and in my opinion this is the right amount of water to use. Thereís no little clumps on the side of the blender bottle. The texture is very soft so itís easy to mix up.

Recovery/effectiveness: I used this product as a preworkout, intra workout and postworkout. I have to say either way you do it; itís a very effective product. I used it on cardio day when I train fast and it got through that session like I was a energizer bunny. I used it as an intra workout and it gave me a nice energy boost to finish my workout. Surprisingly enough I didnít need to drink the whole bottle to get the boost. Iíve also used it as a postworkout as soon as my workout session is over. What I like about using it as a postworkout is that the flavor is just as good when you mixed it beforehand. Iíve mixed some BCAA beforehand and then drink it and hour or two later and it doesnít taste as good but not with Aminofast.

Overall: As with anything Blue Star, the price of the product will deter people away but to me with the clean profile, the wonderful taste and the effectiveness of the product; itís worth every penny. I highly recommend this product and if you stack it their popular preworkout PPK then youíll probably have a workout session where youíll never want to leave the gym.

Grade: A+
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm -- instagram.com/dymatize -- facebook.com/dymatize -- twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: taydbear7

Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for writing this review. I personally use 1 scoop with 20 ounces of ice cold water. Also 1 scoop of AminoFast + Rockstar Zero is hnnnggggg...The profile of AminoFast is definitely a nice treat for those that want more than a standard bcaa product.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very good review - thank you. Agree with you on flavor - was on point for cotton candy for me, with a little bit of bubble gum taste. The Astragin is a really impressive ingredient in it: 18% increase in ATP in addition to the benefits to insulin and glycogen storage.
    ☆☆☆ STATUS Ė BUY 2 SAVE 15% ☆☆☆ TRIBULUS - BUY 1 GET 1 50% ☆☆☆ AMINOFAST Ė SAVE $10! ☆☆☆

www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com

☆☆☆ Show Off Your Protein Baking Skills - Win Free Blue Star Products! ☆☆☆

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168037563

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review man.

Personally I have been messing with the taste because I add in other flavored aminos to it

I don't think BA needs to be added to the profile though, esp if using P.P.K. with it, since P.P.K provides a full dose of BA
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Need to get on the cotton candy train. Great review here, hit all the important aspects. I knew that this was going to be another hit from Blue Star
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/gn.htm

- Team Gaspari Training Journal -
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172090753

Instagram - @mooddani

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid review brother. want.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review.

Cotton Candy flavor huh? Sounds intriguing!

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FormulaLT1poweR View Post
    Nice review.

Cotton Candy flavor huh? Sounds intriguing!
    This is certainly how my daughter describes it...
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review! Will likely grab in my next purchase.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!