Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Blade and Glycodrive

why do the pills to both Blade and Glycodrive look EXACTLY the same??? I just got Blade and you can't tell the difference which makes it annoying when taking supps throughout the day (usually put all in one container). Are they really different?

Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yomama33 View Post
    why do the pills to both Blade and Glycodrive look EXACTLY the same??? I just got Blade and you can't tell the difference which makes it annoying when taking supps throughout the day (usually put all in one container). Are they really different?
    We answered this when you posted it several other places elsewhere: yes - they are different.

Pills in the legacy and prime series are different, but in the same line you have to plan ahead/put them in different compartments. Problem noted - thank you.
    ☆☆☆ STATUS – BUY 2 SAVE 15% ☆☆☆ TRIBULUS - BUY 1 GET 1 50% ☆☆☆ AMINOFAST – SAVE $10! ☆☆☆

www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com

☆☆☆ Show Off Your Protein Baking Skills - Win Free Blue Star Products! ☆☆☆

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168037563

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please... ask this question one more time:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1360948471
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1360706091

Blue Star on Orange Capsules is what we do, and will be what we do for our Legacy Series. You have a valid point that it can be confusing, and this is why we suggest - separation.

I do have to ask though, what's your diet looking like that you're using both Blade and Glycodrive? When are you taking Glycodrive?
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yomama33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Msistine View Post
    We answered this when you posted it several other places elsewhere: yes - they are different.

Pills in the legacy and prime series are different, but in the same line you have to plan ahead/put them in different compartments. Problem noted - thank you.
    thanks for the response (didn't see the other ones...my notification must not have been working). I wonder why they would do that...hopefully they fix the issue as they seem to make good products

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if you crack open a pill from each you'll more than likely be able to tell a difference in the color of the powder.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A little off topic ...

I started GlycoDrive on Monday and I have to say ... I'm MORE than impressed so far. I found a staple supplement for me, and I'm dead serious. Already ordered up two more bottles. I took one cap before my heaviest carb meal (Breakfast - 1 1/2 cups of Oatmeal) and the other Pre-workout (or 5 PM) and I noticed a decrease in bloat and just overall help with digestion (I always feel sluggish, weighed down, etc. with carb heavy meals and also a distended gut) and I haven't had that at all in the past two days. So far so good and I can't wait to run this for 2, 3 months, etc. and see how it goes.

Well done Blue Star!

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    Gaspari Nutrition - https://gasparinutrition.com/
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/gn.htm

Follow me on IG @gaspari_spaz

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for the response (didn't see the other ones...my notification must not have been working). I wonder why they would do that...hopefully they fix the issue as they seem to make good products
    I think they have changed the settings where you may have to subscribe to a thread. I know previously that's happened to me as well.

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Please... ask this question one more time:

Blue Star on Orange Capsules is what we do, and will be what we do for our Legacy Series. You have a valid point that it can be confusing, and this is why we suggest - separation.

I do have to ask though, what's your diet looking like that you're using both Blade and Glycodrive? When are you taking Glycodrive?
    (I guess my notification is working now :-) Anyway, since you asked...based on what BlueStar says (on their site) Glycodrive is to be used with carb meals. So, that's what I've been trying...Taking 1 Glycodrive with my 2 highest carb meals. I am currently doing carb cycling and using Blade to help burn fat (since it's a fat burner :-)

Thumbs up

(I guess my notification is working now :-) Anyway, since you asked...based on what BlueStar says (on their site) Glycodrive is to be used with carb meals. So, that's what I've been trying...Taking 1 Glycodrive with my 2 highest carb meals. I am currently doing carb cycling and using Blade to help burn fat (since it's a fat burner :-)
    Perfect, you're doing good! We appreciate your support.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know I personally am taking it with my High Carb Meals. I know another suggestion is to take one cap with your highest carb meal, and then the other cap pre-workout. I think it's just a personal preference type of thing though.

-Spaz

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    A little off topic ...

I started GlycoDrive on Monday and I have to say ... I'm MORE than impressed so far. I found a staple supplement for me, and I'm dead serious. Already ordered up two more bottles. I took one cap before my heaviest carb meal (Breakfast - 1 1/2 cups of Oatmeal) and the other Pre-workout (or 5 PM) and I noticed a decrease in bloat and just overall help with digestion (I always feel sluggish, weighed down, etc. with carb heavy meals and also a distended gut) and I haven't had that at all in the past two days. So far so good and I can't wait to run this for 2, 3 months, etc. and see how it goes.

Well done Blue Star!

-Spaz

thanks...i haven't noticed quite that much difference...maybe i should up my carb meals :-)

A little off topic ...

Well done Blue Star!

-Spaz
    Cool! Glad you're enjoying the product, Spaz.

thanks...i haven't noticed quite that much difference...maybe i should up my carb meals :-)
    You definitely should

Or also, you may not be as carb sensitive as I am. I did the Scivation "Cut Diet" for years (to lean out) and ever since then I have become super sensitive to carbs. I'm talking full body sweats, extended gut, etc. right after I eat anything with the slightest amount of carbs in it. This GlycoDrive is already helping me out tremendously with the sensitivity and digestion.

-Spaz

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know I personally am taking it with my High Carb Meals. I know another suggestion is to take one cap with your highest carb meal, and then the other cap pre-workout. I think it's just a personal preference type of thing though.

-Spaz
    Thats for the support Spaz. I agree that dosage will depend on the individual. 1 cap before a high carb meal does help me with bloating issues. Depending if I have a cheat meal, I may take 2 lol.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A little off topic ...

Well done Blue Star!

-Spaz
    Glad to hear it! Definitely keep this around a staple supplement as well - on my second bottle right now.

How much carbs are you typically having when you take Glycodrive?
    ☆☆☆ STATUS – BUY 2 SAVE 15% ☆☆☆ TRIBULUS - BUY 1 GET 1 50% ☆☆☆ AMINOFAST – SAVE $10! ☆☆☆

www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com

☆☆☆ Show Off Your Protein Baking Skills - Win Free Blue Star Products! ☆☆☆

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168037563

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am definitely interested in Glycodrive. I am quite sure it's a great product coming from Blue Star. Plus Spaz backs it. Doesn't get any better than that

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A little off topic ...

Well done Blue Star!

-Spaz
    are you keeping fats low during the high carbs meal?
    i read mixed thing about keeping fats low or not.
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773