Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My 5 month progress with IF

Some info about me, as of now im 175lbs 5'11 and as for my bf% i ordered a acumeasure caliper, once it arrives ill do the test. I have been cutting for about 5 months eating 2200 calories. Im a marine so i have to pt in the morning which is atleast 3 miles and I lift 3-4 times a week with a split of chest/back, shoulders/tris, squat workout, deadlift. Im a warehouse marine so it involves me working in a warehouse taking stuff out of crates, heavy lifting etc. I put my activity level on mfp to the most active. All i need to lose now is 10 lbs to reach my goal weight at 165 and i should be 8-9% bf. I have been cutting for 5 months on and off due to implications of my life and duties, but now im done with ****arounditis and focused on losing my last 10 lbs before june time frame because i want to have that beach body ripped look. For nutrition i eat chicken breast which i buy at the comissary, (**** that nasty chow hall) i also buy egg whites liquidized which i drink with my lactaid fat free milk and optimum nutrition caesin protein. I also eat greek yogurt and the lunch meat turkey breast. Once i get my 180g of protein for the day, w/e cals left over is to eat like candy bars or chips(IIFYM). For supplements i take fish oil, multivitamin,flax seed, cafeine pills. my eating window is from 12-8. Sometimes i eat later around 1400 if im not hungry. Im all open for suggestions and ideas on what i could be doing better guys thanks =)

In the first attachment there I was my heaviest at 190.
    Attached Images

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just keep going you seem on top of things, it will get that bit more difficult as you get towards 10% and under

Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AncientYouth View Post
    Just keep going you seem on top of things, it will get that bit more difficult as you get towards 10% and under
    I was under 10% before when i was a civilian. Its just my change of life that makes it a bit tougher.