TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Hair is starting to turn grey at 16 years old

It's pretty odd, it's not hereditary for it to happen to me this young, all my family members usually don't have their hair start to turn grey until they're in their 60s but here I am getting grey hair at 16.

any of you guys suffer with this too or am I the only one lol
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Might be stress. I wouldn't worry about it honestly though, I've seen a decent amount of other kids with a few random grey hairs. Or are you actually growing grey hair on some super saiyen 5 chit
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bleach white

spike

look bad ass

VonQuixote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VonQuixote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VonQuixote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VonQuixote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VonQuixote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VonQuixote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VonQuixote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VonQuixote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VonQuixote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VonQuixote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VonQuixote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Off topic but when did you start growing beard? when you were 14?

xJoey997 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xJoey997 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xJoey997 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xJoey997 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xJoey997 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xJoey997 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xJoey997 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xJoey997 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xJoey997 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xJoey997 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xJoey997 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have it too, my nails and body hair grows so fat and my test levels are high as fuuuuu.

crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Same with my younger brother. Its not a big deal.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    It's pretty odd, it's not hereditary for it to happen to me this young, all my family members usually don't have their hair start to turn grey until they're in their 60s but here I am getting grey hair at 16.

any of you guys suffer with this too or am I the only one lol
    It can happen OP Braw - though how many guy's it happens to, I am unsure but I feel bad for you here mate no doubts - as though it has not happended to me I know of it jhappening to others man