BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

BeeQue's Blue Star Nutraceuticals AMINOFAST review (BCAAS)

First off I would like to thank Gym God and the BSN reps for letting me try a tub of their new fresh off the press BCAAS AMINOFAST.

Aminofast is a new BCAA product that uses a new ratio of 5:3:2 of Leucine:Isoleucine:Valine as opposed to the traditional 2:1:1 ratio which I thought was quite cool and they have placebo controlled studies that show a 350% increase in muscle building as opposed to placebo. As someone who is cutting and trains fasted (intermittent fasting), I felt extremely lucky to be able to try this new product.

Profile: 10/10
    First thing I noticed was the scooper was HUGE and it was on top which I absolutely love because they're usually stuck at the bottom and you have to dig through it. Each scoop of AMINOFAST is 13.7 grams with 8.2 grams of amino acids :O as opposed to traditional BCAAS of 5gs! They also include some growth factors (100% DV of Vitamin B6,B9,B12) which I thought was unique as I haven't seen this in other BCAAS and would definitely benefit vegans/vegetarians as these vitamins only come from animal derived foods and also antioxidants (Vitamin C & E!).

Mixability: 10/10
    As you can see I didn't even have to use a shaker cup or bottle, I just mixed it in my usual water cup with a straw and it mixed instanteously with 0 clumps.

Taste: 10/10
    I mixed mine with approximately 2 cups of water (500mL). This is what really blew my mind! I normally love blue raspberry but this tasted nothing like blue raspberry, it had more of a cotton candy taste to it which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!! It is quite sweet and blows away all the other BCAAS I have tried like xtend, intrabolic etc...

Overall: 9/10!
    The only reason this product loses a point is that it is quite expensive (25 servings for 54.99$) but at least you know you are getting a honest, and quality product from BSN. All their products are made in a cGMP facility and BSN is known to not spike their protein and known for their labels meeting their claims. If you are looking for a BCAA product I would definitely recommend AMINOFAST and supporting this great company! We need more honest companies like theirs as you get what is actually stated on the label is a dying breed in today's supplement industry.
    Last edited by BeeQue; 05-02-2015 at 10:18 AM.
    One Year Transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161678713
    Reviews:
    BSN's AMINOFAST: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167365141

Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for the detailed review - really glad you liked the taste so much. Lot of nice additions to the typical BCAA line up - HICA, LCLT, CoQ10, etc.

Blue Star is all about attention to detail - Gym God is off this weekend, but rest assured he will be back in the office Monday morning painstakingly checking every product before it ships to make sure the scooper is on top .
    ☆☆☆ STATUS – BUY 2 SAVE 15% ☆☆☆ TRIBULUS - BUY 1 GET 1 50% ☆☆☆ AMINOFAST – SAVE $10! ☆☆☆

www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com

☆☆☆ Show Off Your Protein Baking Skills - Win Free Blue Star Products! ☆☆☆

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168037563

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Msistine View Post
    Thank you for the detailed review - really glad you liked the taste so much. Lot of nice additions to the typical BCAA line up - HICA, LCLT, CoQ10, etc.

Blue Star is all about attention to detail - Gym God is off this weekend, but rest assured he will be back in the office Monday morning painstakingly checking every product before it ships to make sure the scooper is on top .
    The extra additions make this a unique and top tier product. Gym God is still recovering from the dance floor probably.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very nice review, thanks bud. Agreed on the taste as well. I finally had to try it straight up the other day (been mixing intra) and was very surprised that is was more like a Cotton Candy than a Blue Raspberry. I still like P.P.K.'s Pink Lemonade flavor better :P
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    The extra additions make this a unique and top tier product. Gym God is still recovering from the dance floor probably.
    Should've thrown up a promo in his absence: best actual pic/chopped pic/or gif of GG dancing wins tub of PPK. Need to remember that for next time bauceman takes the weekend off.
    ☆☆☆ STATUS – BUY 2 SAVE 15% ☆☆☆ TRIBULUS - BUY 1 GET 1 50% ☆☆☆ AMINOFAST – SAVE $10! ☆☆☆

www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com

☆☆☆ Show Off Your Protein Baking Skills - Win Free Blue Star Products! ☆☆☆

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168037563

BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Msistine View Post

After my third day of use, definitely my favourite BCAA BY FAR
    One Year Transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161678713
    Reviews:
    BSN's AMINOFAST: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167365141

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for your feedback in here!

Something else I want touch on, and I may be parroting myself from other threads. We use a clinically researched dose of Astragin in each serving of AminoFast.

What does this mean?

- 18% increase in ATP
    - amplifies insulin sensitivity by up to 38%
    - increases glycogen storage

Yup, more than just another BCAA product.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals