Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by themyth2009 View Post
    Well so far I have learned ID has gotten ripped and Hiso is a freak when it comes to getting shredded.

Finally starting to see some ab development. Not bad for having a heart attack 3 years ago today. Going keep going see if I can get ripped.

Awesome, man! You're an ass kicker.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jdtemple View Post
    ......... Currently, I'm eating just under 1700 calories per day and progressing. I want to lean out more, but I don't know how much more I can tolerate.
    JD,

I remember your struggles with your metabolic rate...etc. Have you ever had full hormone panels done? At a minimum a full thyroid one....especially free T4/T3 and RT3. The thyroid is the singnal of a lot of our metabolic rate. When I was hypothyroid, my body temp used to run over a degree low. (I thought that was just how i was....and it was 'normal' for me. After getting my thyroid levels corrected, not only did my body temp correct, but I also say about a 200 cal/day increase in my RMR. I did not figure out my issue until about a year after my first real 'cut'. On that cut I too was down in the 1700 1800 cal range to get decent fat loss. Just a thought man!

Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    But you're depriving the world of something awesome!

Shoot....thanks for the flattery. The world has plenty of people ready to do that.....I am happy to cheer them on for it. I do have a great deal of respect for what "real" competitors go though. That is one reason I am careful not to use the term "bodybuilder" in any way to describe myself. That (in my opinion) is disrespectful to the guys and gals who really commit to to taking that path.

Originally Posted by D2rmind View Post
    ID Been following you for a while in here. Always inspiring and full of Great information. That being said this is probably the best post I've seen from you! Brutally honest and hits home for me personally. Thanks for shooting it straight. On spread as usual.
    Thanks man. This has been a crazy and ever evolving journey for me. Just when I think I have it figured out....I see a new side. I appreciate greatly the thoughts and ideas that have been shared with me along the way too. Glad I could provide something meaningful as well!

Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Grilling counts as cardio if you flex enough during it, right?

Was craving some protein!

Down about 17 pounds in 6 weeks!
    WOW man! You look freaking GREAT! That is pretty amazing. If you are up for it, you have more than enough mass to cut. You will look silly (in a good way) the more you drop. Looking BIGGER already (srs)

Finally starting to see some ab development. Not bad for having a heart attack 3 years ago today. Going keep going see if I can get ripped.
    GREAT seeing you posting again man! FWIW you look dam good to me. Does not look like you will look all that much different than your previous self when you shed a touch (except for a few battle scars ). Awesome and inspiring!

On this forum we see so many people complain and give excuse after excuse of why they cant do something....and then you come back after open heart surgery and BAM...you are back in the grind. Really awesome man!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well so far I have learned ID has gotten ripped and Hiso is a freak when it comes to getting shredded.

Always been impressed with your build. Still continue to impress even after tangling with the Grim Reaper.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    WOW man! You look freaking GREAT! That is pretty amazing. If you are up for it, you have more than enough mass to cut. You will look silly (in a good way) the more you drop. Looking BIGGER already (srs)
    Thanks ID-brah. Like you mentioned earlier, I also have dropped BF w/o counting calories, weighing food, etc. I'm just too ADD to do stuff like that, but this is honestly the first time I've ever tried to lose weight instead of gain it. I've just been eying up my calorie intake as best I can and sticking to my Intermittent fasting regiment, which means avoiding beer in the evenings. I also quit drinking hard alcohol altogether for the sugar content. I'm definitely going to keep riding this thing out and see how much more BF I can lose. 17 pounds in 6 weeks might be modest success for a lot of peeps on here, but I was so motivated by it that I went out and bought a NutriBullet last week. Been using the thing everyday making healthy shakes full of greens, fruits, and nuts. I had to drill a new hole in my belt this morning (srs). I'd be psyched as hell if I can get ~220 by June 1!
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    JD,

I remember your struggles with your metabolic rate...etc. Have you ever had full hormone panels done? At a minimum a full thyroid one....especially free T4/T3 and RT3. The thyroid is the singnal of a lot of our metabolic rate. When I was hypothyroid, my body temp used to run over a degree low. (I thought that was just how i was....and it was 'normal' for me. After getting my thyroid levels corrected, not only did my body temp correct, but I also say about a 200 cal/day increase in my RMR. I did not figure out my issue until about a year after my first real 'cut'. On that cut I too was down in the 1700 1800 cal range to get decent fat loss. Just a thought man!
    Yes, and reading your posts is what prompted me to do it. My whole hormone panel was a wreck. Everything was completely tanked. I've gotten it all back into low/normal or normal ranges now and have held everything there for over a year.

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny...how we all approach things. I actually made the best progress of my life on a 3 day program for a few years. As I am not trying to move as much weight lately, I find that I want to get in the gym a little more. Not so when I was beating the crap out of myslef!

Ok...last pics for a while....I promise. I have posted only ab shots lately. As not to look like a fool obsessed with abs,...I snapped these at the gym....(after I tanned some ) The perspective is a little weird on the front one, but composition is really coming together. I am feeling like this whole wacky idea is all coming together of dropping some fat.

I like the hammie cuts showing in the side view....who says deadlifts dont build hamstrings?..

Not sure how much further I am going to take it...but I will just enjoy being "in shape" this summer.
    Lookn good with the cuts ID!

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Excellent highiso!

ID, you're looking fantastic as well. Those abs!
    Thanks Vytis, trying to be more like you everyday but it'll be years until I have shredded veiny quads like yourself.

Late last year, I did some bulking. I started increasing my intake in October and kept increasing it through mid December. Then, I held that through Christmas. Weight peaked at 211 (I'm 5'10"). January 9th, I started cutting.

So, on to the pics. All photos are taken cold, Friday morning, right after I roll out of bed. Same bathroom, same mirror.

Right now, I'm at the point I always get to. This is where I hit at wall, and everything grinds to a halt. I have no energy during the day, cravings are through the roof, getting through a workout is a struggle, like I can't get enough rest between sets. I grind through them, though. I get the brain fog that you hear about, where it's hard to really focus on anything.

I don't know if cutting just sucks, or I suck at cutting. This is about the point where I completely stall out. I soldier on for several more weeks, dropping more and more calories until I can't take it any more, then call it good enough and start raising calories again.

The problem is that I have never been happy with a cut. I want more, but it's just not getting there. The 10/3/2014 photo is after the last cutting attempt I made. My intake was all the way down to 1300/day, which I know is excessive, but I stayed there around 9 weeks and was basically stuck at 194 lbs the entire time.

I see progress in the photos, and I like what I'm seeing so far. Currently, I'm eating just under 1700 calories per day and progressing. I want to lean out more, but I don't know how much more I can tolerate.
    You've done an amazing job with what you have achieved, I remember where you started! And you're one of the guys who can attest to how hard this lifestyle really is, it never gets easy.

I was just telling someone last week about each year when starting my cut with about 15 lbs. to lose; how easily you forget from one year to the next how difficult it really is to cut fat each year. It takes close to 4 weeks for me to even begin to get comfortable with living in a deficit state.

Originally Posted by MissHolly View Post
    You're doing it right, dayum.

On spread.

Everyone is looking/doing great in here...very motivating and one of my favorite threads. Repped with my measlies where I could.
    Thanks!

Grilling counts as cardio if you flex enough during it, right?

Was craving some protein!

Down about 17 pounds in 6 weeks!
    Will be waiting for your shredded pics, great work!

Great to see you back, Myth! I can see improvements from the last time you posted, you are definitely leaner! Look forward too seeing more progress.

CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    FOR those who gave me a nice complament, i thx u, very much and please note that my spellin' is off a bit, lol here's another pic my hubby took of me, this past saturday after we get back from the gym
    Attached Images
    JESUS LIVES FOREVER!!!

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CHILDOFGO12 View Post
    FOR those who gave me a nice complament, i thx u, very much and please note that my spellin' is off a bit, lol here's another pic my hubby took of me, this past saturday after we get back from the gym
    Wow, nice lats and traps!
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have to agree. Myth, you're killing it. You an ID have the same type of powerful physique too.
    Team General Mills

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hit a body weight pr with a 365 lb paused squat at 181 lbs today. I wish it had come up a little easier, but oh well. Form really broke down but I got it up.

My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't believe you.

Looking fantastic, man. You set the bar high!
    Ha! You are right!....I could not resist snapping a few more because I ended up working out at home today (something I have not done in months)

this is the first time in a while I had the opportunity to snap some pics when I was not worried about looking like a fool. (as long as my kids dont walk by while I am posing, I am in the clear!

Have to agree. Myth, you're killing it. You an ID have the same type of powerful physique too.
    It is funny you say that. He is one of the first guys I noticed when I joined here...and was more a lurker than a lifter. I can remember looking at his pics and recognizing some structural similarities (but he looked WAY better than me) and I really took a TON of inspiration from him. I still do in fact and I am happy to see him posting again. I admire the hell out of him and I dont think he really knows how powerful his example was for me.....so I'll just say it here and there will be no mistaking it. Thank you....for paving the way and showing a guy what one can do when they put their mind to it. And now....you elevate that even more to an entirely new level. Awesome....just awesome!

__________________________________________________ ________________

First off....wanted to say thanks for the kind words of support. I feel like many of you have been along with me on this evolving trip. At first, it was try to get back "in shape", then it was "if I could almost as good of shape as I was in my 20's"....and then it just went on from there....

So as I was saying I had the chance to take some pics tonight without worrying about if anyone would look at me funny
    Funny how much more I notice it in pictures than what I see with my eyes. I still am not seeing myself in my brain as "lean" at times. (yea...I know that is a little silly )

I have changed around a few things with regards to supplementation. I went off, and EC. I am now going to use Yohimbine HCL (at higher doses to target stubborn fat loss which is about all I am down to at this point). I have been doing this about week and will be undertaking some of Lyle McDonalds stubborn fat loss protocols at this point. I am using the clinical dose of .2mg/ kg mass which puts me at 18mg. It is causing me to hold water though....but it is only temp. It takes about 3 days of stopping to drop the water. I can notice it though in my skin thickness. I dont look quite as "sharp". (but surprised I look not too bad in the pics). Must be better lighting at home than in my other gym? Having not relied on any cardio to drop weight at this point, I will be introducing a small amount in accordance with what Lyle recommends.

Anyway.... you guys will now see what I mean when I say I have a 'blocky" waist from the front. You can see the fat is pretty well gone, but I have a wide hip girdle and large oblique muscles. Not a bodybuilding ideal by any means but not all that much I can do about it. It is what it is...as they say . I have just come to accept it. I also dont feel too bad about never working abs directly. I had always felt my core was strong and developed from heavy lifting...at least now I can see that was correct.

This is probably one of my better poses as a "bodybuilder". My back development makes up for my lack of narrow waist and it makes it look not so bad or noticeable.

Definition coming in. Not bad for as much water as I am carrying.

On an odd ball note....when you think you have tried everything......
    I tried the blood occlusion training again. (could not make it through the first time I tried it) This time got all three sets in!..HOLY **** it hurt. Did light leg extensions with about 30% of the weight I usually would. 3 sets. 15-12 and barely got 10 on my last!

Down shot is standing up after my last set. I could barely stand up to take it

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From today's session. 405x2 at 167lbs. Body weight

I failed at 425 after this pull.
    Eric

PR's
    squat 335x1
    benchpress 245x1
    DB Benchpress 100'sx6
    Bent over rows 245x8
    deadlifts 445x1
    Military press 130x6
    Chin-ups BW+100x2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144259741 My workout journal

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Having not relied on any cardio to drop weight at this point, I will be introducing a small amount in accordance with what Lyle recommends.
    Well hopefully Lyle doesn't recommend racing any more teenagers, eh ID?
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow ID, you've set the standard!
    Team General Mills

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It is funny you say that. He is one of the first guys I noticed when I joined here...and was more a lurker than a lifter. I can remember looking at his pics and recognizing some structural similarities (but he looked WAY better than me) and I really took a TON of inspiration from him. I still do in fact and I am happy to see him posting again. I admire the hell out of him and I dont think he really knows how powerful his example was for me.....so I'll just say it here and there will be no mistaking it. Thank you....for paving the way and showing a guy what one can do when they put their mind to it. And now....you elevate that even more to an entirely new level. Awesome....just awesome!
    Quoted for truth!!!! John is one of the coolest dudes on this forum and I'd be ABSOLUTELY honored to meet him IRL. Hopefully one day!

This is probably one of my better poses as a "bodybuilder". My back development makes up for my lack of narrow waist and it makes it look not so bad or noticeable.

You're certainly kicking ass, ID! Looks like you may have my conditioning beat at the moment. I'll try and get a couple progress shots up tonight if I can figure out the timer on my stupid Android.....

Excellent work, man!!!

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EB68 View Post

I failed at 425 after this pull.
    Nice lifting, looks like you will be nailing the 425 pretty soon.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wow, you look amazing! Great muscle mass & shape. People must have been shocked to see you in the cardiac unit.

17 pounds in 6 weeks might be modest success for a lot of peeps on here, but I was so motivated by it that I went out and bought a NutriBullet last week. Been using the thing everyday making healthy shakes full of greens, fruits, and nuts. I had to drill a new hole in my belt this morning (srs). I'd be psyched as hell if I can get ~220 by June 1!
    That's amazingly fast IMO, especially for just eyeballing it. Great work!

Yes, and reading your posts is what prompted me to do it. My whole hormone panel was a wreck. Everything was completely tanked. I've gotten it all back into low/normal or normal ranges now and have held everything there for over a year.
    Glad you have gotten things fixed up.

First off....wanted to say thanks for the kind words of support. I feel like many of you have been along with me on this evolving trip. At first, it was try to get back "in shape", then it was "if I could almost as good of shape as I was in my 20's"....and then it just went on from there….
    And how!

These blow my mind! That delt, those veins . . .

Originally Posted by EB68 View Post
    Congratulations!!

Lean, mean, geek machine

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Many thanks trying my best.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Always been impressed with your build. Still continue to impress even after tangling with the Grim Reaper.
    Bando I think I love myself too much to die.

Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    Lookn good with the cuts ID!

Thanks Vytis, trying to be more like you everyday but it'll be years until I have shredded veiny quads like yourself.

You've done an amazing job with what you have achieved, I remember where you started! And you're one of the guys who can attest to how hard this lifestyle really is, it never gets easy.

I was just telling someone last week about each year when starting my cut with about 15 lbs. to lose; how easily you forget from one year to the next how difficult it really is to cut fat each year. It takes close to 4 weeks for me to even begin to get comfortable with living in a deficit state.

Thanks!

Will be waiting for your shredded pics, great work!

Great to see you back, Myth! I can see improvements from the last time you posted, you are definitely leaner! Look forward too seeing more progress.
    Thanks been taking it slow and steady. Trying more for of an overall change over time. I used to use ECA stack to cut with. Now well I use nothing and its a lot harder. No stims, no pre workout, no nada.

Thanks man I pretty sure I would look tiny standing next to ID but appreciate the compliment. I think ID and I are both really powerlifters more than BB's. I used to be anyway cant now but that is what I did to build my physique. I would love to go on a nice heavy dead, squat and bench routine.

[QUOTE=induced_drag;1364325931]Ha! You are right!....I could not resist snapping a few more because I ended up working out at home today (something I have not done in months)

this is the first time in a while I had the opportunity to snap some pics when I was not worried about looking like a fool. (as long as my kids dont walk by while I am posing, I am in the clear!

__________________________________________________ ________________

First off....wanted to say thanks for the kind words of support. I feel like many of you have been along with me on this evolving trip. At first, it was try to get back "in shape", then it was "if I could almost as good of shape as I was in my 20's"....and then it just went on from there....

So as I was saying I had the chance to take some pics tonight without worrying about if anyone would look at me funny
    Funny how much more I notice it in pictures than what I see with my eyes. I still am not seeing myself in my brain as "lean" at times. (yea...I know that is a little silly )

I have changed around a few things with regards to supplementation. I went off, and EC. I am now going to use Yohimbine HCL (at higher doses to target stubborn fat loss which is about all I am down to at this point). I have been doing this about week and will be undertaking some of Lyle McDonalds stubborn fat loss protocols at this point. I am using the clinical dose of .2mg/ kg mass which puts me at 18mg. It is causing me to hold water though....but it is only temp. It takes about 3 days of stopping to drop the water. I can notice it though in my skin thickness. I dont look quite as "sharp". (but surprised I look not too bad in the pics). Must be better lighting at home than in my other gym? Having not relied on any cardio to drop weight at this point, I will be introducing a small amount in accordance with what Lyle recommends.

Anyway.... you guys will now see what I mean when I say I have a 'blocky" waist from the front. You can see the fat is pretty well gone, but I have a wide hip girdle and large oblique muscles. Not a bodybuilding ideal by any means but not all that much I can do about it. It is what it is...as they say . I have just come to accept it. I also dont feel too bad about never working abs directly. I had always felt my core was strong and developed from heavy lifting...at least now I can see that was correct.

On an odd ball note....when you think you have tried everything......
    I tried the blood occlusion training again. (could not make it through the first time I tried it) This time got all three sets in!..HOLY **** it hurt. Did light leg extensions with about 30% of the weight I usually would. 3 sets. 15-12 and barely got 10 on my last!

Down shot is standing up after my last set. I could barely stand up to take it

ID looking awesome man. I know what you mean about the blocky waist and large obliques. I have the same thing. I have wondered if all the heavy squats and deads are part of the cause.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Quoted for truth!!!! John is one of the coolest dudes on this forum and I'd be ABSOLUTELY honored to meet him IRL. Hopefully one day!

You're certainly kicking ass, ID! Looks like you may have my conditioning beat at the moment. I'll try and get a couple progress shots up tonight if I can figure out the timer on my stupid Android.....

Excellent work, man!!!
    Matt some day for sure. I know sooner or later I will visit texas for something.

Wow, you look amazing! Great muscle mass & shape. People must have been shocked to see you in the cardiac unit.

That's amazingly fast IMO, especially for just eyeballing it. Great work!

Glad you have gotten things fixed up.

And how!

These blow my mind! That delt, those veins . . .

Congratulations!!
    Doc the morning after my heart surgery a PA trying to make me feel better said I didnt even look real to her on the operating table. She said I have never seen a heart patient that looked like that and it was a shame to ruin your abs with the drain tubes. She then well yanked them out ha ha.
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's damn near impossible to follow up your story myth. Just wow... You're an inspiration man.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doc the morning after my heart surgery a PA trying to make me feel better said I didnt even look real to her on the operating table. She said I have never seen a heart patient that looked like that and it was a shame to ruin your abs with the drain tubes. She then well yanked them out ha ha.
    Oh gross! Lol, been there done that with nurses tossing you compliments like that when you're feeling like crap. No joke it amazes me how well you've bounced back and how faint the scarring is.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Corpsman 91-99 & forever cmoore's Avatar
    cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subscribed:

#marvel geek checking in
    "I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    It's damn near impossible to follow up your story myth. Just wow... You're an inspiration man.
    Almost as impressive as Aneas
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Ouch!!

Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    Subscribed:

#marvel geek checking in
    WAY better than anyone who has ever played this role. You never cease to amaze me!

OK, even though posting a picture after cmoore is always a come down, here goes!

I just think this one is really cool. The lighting and angle have teamed up to make it actually look like I lift And if I can do that with skinny (ahem, lean) old me, just imagine the pictures I could take of InducedDrag, HighIso, or cmoore! Though for ID, I think I''ll need a wider-angle lens

Lean, mean, geek machine

D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000)
    My first prep week shots. Thanks for all the motivation and inspiration in here. Also special Thanks to Kimm4 and all her nutritional advice!
    Attached Images

CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, nice lats and traps!
    i thx u very much it's not easy growin' them, yet they are comin' out great.
    JESUS LIVES FOREVER!!!

Originally Posted by D2rmind View Post
    My first prep week shots. Thanks for all the motivation and inspiration in here. Also special Thanks to Kimm4 and all her nutritional advice!
    look good, what show, are u shotin' for?
    JESUS LIVES FOREVER!!!

D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CHILDOFGO12 View Post
    look good, what show, are u shotin' for?
    Thanks for the compliment. No show yet. Just trying to see whats possible for the future. This is a slow process and I'm just happy to make whatever progress I can.

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ouch!!

WAY better than anyone who has ever played this role. You never cease to amaze me!

OK, even though posting a picture after cmoore is always a come down, here goes!

I just think this one is really cool. The lighting and angle have teamed up to make it actually look like I lift And if I can do that with skinny (ahem, lean) old me, just imagine the pictures I could take of InducedDrag, HighIso, or cmoore! Though for ID, I think I''ll need a wider-angle lens

Damn Doc! Lookn like Zeus!!!

First pool day of the year...

Last edited by highiso; 05-25-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Corpsman 91-99 & forever cmoore's Avatar
    cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ouch!!

That pic rules!
    "I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thread not ceasing to deliver as usual. Reps spread where I can.

Took a lousy cell phone camera pic this morning. Feeling flat with zero pump. 6 weeks and 4 days out.

I had a couple of pics, but BB.com didn't like the size and I cannot get them to resize....oh well.

EDIT: Morning weight: 213.6 probably sitting right at 10% body fat right now.

Last edited by bustasinclair; 05-27-2015 at 08:35 AM. Reason: added info