Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I think I'm going to be out for a while so you all need to keep this thread going. I have a doctor appt first thing in the morning. I'm hoping to get an MRI asap. I think I'm dealing with a herniated disk and the pain is just unreal. I literally can't function at all.

Anyhoo keep up the great work!
    Argghhhh...mend soon!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    quick pick of my latest adventure, a 7K Obstacle course race in the Derbyshire dales, over 1400Ft of climbing and decent over a 6KM course

And in this one, the white shape you can see in the distance is one of the obstacles, a perspex slide going down the side of the valley landing in a stream!

Instagram - @dazlittle123

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I'm going to be out for a while so you all need to keep this thread going. I have a doctor appt first thing in the morning. I'm hoping to get an MRI asap. I think I'm dealing with a herniated disk and the pain is just unreal. I literally can't function at all.

So sorry to hear that. Hope they can figure out what's wrong.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Get on it, 20lbs should make a pretty big difference. Actually you look leaner there than I thought you looked in the hiking pic you posted. Stay healthy.
    I think 20# will make a world of difference too and not just for aesthetics but health as well. I am convinced that your heart doesn't differentiate between a 270# lean muscular body and a 270# fat body (provided things like BP, cholesterol and other markers are fairly similar)....both make it work harder. One of the reasons I've always kept a watchful eye on BP and blood work.

Anyhow, forgot to mention what I did last Sunday....I finally married my best friend and lifting partner. She kept asking me when I wanted to do this (we've been engaged since February), so I kept saying "I'm free on Sunday"....well she took me up on it on a Thursday...so needless to say had to do a bit of scrambling but managed to pull it off. We just went down the beach and had fun with it....just us and our kids and their SO's. Now I wish I had more of a target date so I could of got my beach look on (yeah I know it's vain, but standing next to her you are gonna look fat most of the time! lol), but I really wanted to do this so just said f it...let's do it.

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Someday View Post
    I think 20# will make a world of difference too and not just for aesthetics but health as well. I am convinced that your heart doesn't differentiate between a 270# lean muscular body and a 270# fat body (provided things like BP, cholesterol and other markers are fairly similar)....both make it work harder. One of the reasons I've always kept a watchful eye on BP and blood work.

Anyhow, forgot to mention what I did last Sunday....I finally married my best friend and lifting partner. She kept asking me when I wanted to do this (we've been engaged since February), so I kept saying "I'm free on Sunday"....well she took me up on it on a Thursday...so needless to say had to do a bit of scrambling but managed to pull it off. We just went down the beach and had fun with it....just us and our kids and their SO's. Now I wish I had more of a target date so I could of got my beach look on (yeah I know it's vain, but standing next to her you are gonna look fat most of the time! lol), but I really wanted to do this so just said f it...let's do it.
    Amazing; congratulations!
    Team General Mills

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rimduglep View Post
    Great progress!

Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    quick pick of my latest adventure, a 7K Obstacle course race in the Derbyshire dales, over 1400Ft of climbing and decent over a 6KM course

And in this one, the white shape you can see in the distance is one of the obstacles, a perspex slide going down the side of the valley landing in a stream!

Great pics, Daz!

This is great! Congrats, power couple!

These were from this morning, no pump and 184 after a piss, nothing flattering BUT lighter and leaner than ever. Feeling really small at this weight and the realization that my LBM is always less than I what I think. If I ever competed it would be in the 170s. So many things I could improve to make better gains; stop drinking on the weekends, quit chocolate, ice cream and pretzels, etc., etc.

Definitely the leanest I've ever been...

Last edited by ironwill2008; 11-12-2015 at 06:41 AM.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Kim, I am sorry for just seeing this and more sorry for the herniated disk and your pain. Hope you feel better soon <3
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow highiso super lean.

Great wedding pics sounds like a good catch if she's willing to have low key spontaneous wedding.

I hit a year end goal of 5 plate deadlift yesterday. It was a spur of the moment pulling session to try out versa grips (was using knock off brand grips before). Anyway I had a kind of crappy full body session in the morning so this made my day. Hopefully 6 plates next year.

Resident Craft Brewer Hooverville's Avatar
    Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Last lean pic of the summer.

http://imgur.com/MZFfDOn

Finally put on some weight since yesterday! Water I am sure but it's a start, my aunts goat cheese yogurt chocolate cake helped.

+2.5 lbs.

Target gain for fall 12lbs.
    It's your diet.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow highiso super lean.

Great wedding pics sounds like a good catch if she's willing to have low key spontaneous wedding.

I hit a year end goal of 5 plate deadlift yesterday. It was a spur of the moment pulling session to try out versa grips (was using knock off brand grips before). Anyway I had a kind of crappy full body session in the morning so this made my day. Hopefully 6 plates next year.

NICE, Pulled that like boss!

I want some versa's but I just cant see $50 for them
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post

Mine lasted for several years before I wore the rubber coating off of them. $50 isn't much considering their longevity. I replaced them with a new pair and was happy to do so.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yea I'm not sure they are worth the $55 either. I have a pair of RDX grips that are holding up well but really stink from old sweat (bad). I bought another knock off pair and they ripped in half Wednesday on their first use. I figured pay the extra $30 for the versa grips and not have to worry about having one fail and hurt myself. The versa brand are much better than the RDX in terms of fit/comfort. I use them for deads and other pulling work especially when my elbows hurt. I think they are worth it...

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow highiso super lean.

Very fine and impressive lift. 495 is great for anyone.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1st attempt at pressing 125 lb DB's today

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rimduglep great progress so far keep at it!
    Daz that obstacle course looks amazing and I love the pics!
    Mr. Someday congrats on your beach wedding how awesome. Wishing you and your beautiful bride many happy years!
    Highiso what can I say you're lean as fawk. You look great!
    PP awesome pull!
    Bando very strong with the 125's nice!
    Hoover you're quite lean and in a great position for building. Best of luck with that!

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes everyone much appreciated. I'm staying positive and taking it one day at a time. As soon as my doctor gets off his a$$ I should be starting physical therapy soon.

Every night as I'm doing my final icing for the day, I grab my resistance band and do a full body workout while sitting. It might sound silly but I'm going to continue working my shi* anyway I can.

I'm sitting between 139-140 lbs. I will continue with building for as long as I can stand it.

Couple most recent pics:

Flexing in a dress because I can.

Keep up the great work everyone!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone. I'm pretty new here so still trying to figure out the forum's. I'm guessing this is kind of a free flow thread about whatever?

btw, love the wedding pic's. You certainly figured out how to keep the tux and bridal gown costs down.
    Congratulations!

Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tuwood View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm pretty new here so still trying to figure out the forum's. I'm guessing this is kind of a free flow thread about whatever?

btw, love the wedding pic's. You certainly figured out how to keep the tux and bridal gown costs down.
    Congratulations!
    You got it bud! Welcome.
    It's your diet.

Originally Posted by tuwood View Post
    I'm guessing this is kind of a free flow thread about whatever?
    Not a chat thread but a place to post a good pic you got this week, a PR, whatever you did you want to share with the O35!

tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuwood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not a chat thread but a place to post a good pic you got this week, a PR, whatever you did you want to share with the O35!
    Makes sense. thanks

NYTBlair359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYTBlair359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYTBlair359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYTBlair359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYTBlair359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYTBlair359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYTBlair359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYTBlair359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYTBlair359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYTBlair359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NYTBlair359 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Nice work. Powerful
    Persistence, Protein, and Patience = Progress

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have not been able to lift with my right are since the 3rd. It seems like I wrecked it somehow. Got it checked out and have been diagnosed with bursitis. So since that time I've been doing unilateral upper body workouts and training legs. I know it's temporary, but I've already lost close to an inch off my right arm.

After an upper body workout it's funny to see the difference in my right and left sides. I am vascular with a full pump on the left while my right looks scrawny in comparison. I can do a before and after pic simultaneously, lol.

I have lost about 6lbs already, hopefully not too much of that is muscle. I do like how my waist looks in this pic though.

Team General Mills

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    I have not been able to lift with my right are since the 3rd. It seems like I wrecked it somehow. Got it checked out and have been diagnosed with bursitis. So since that time I've been doing unilateral upper body workouts and training legs. I know it's temporary, but I've already lost close to an inch off my right arm.

After an upper body workout it's funny to see the difference in my right and left sides. I am vascular with a full pump on the left while my right looks scrawny in comparison. I can do a before and after pic simultaneously, lol.

I have lost about 6lbs already, hopefully not too much of that is muscle. I do like how my waist looks in this pic though.
    Sorry to hear about the injury. If it helps any I'd kill to have the size/definition of even your scrawny arm.

[IMG]http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg471/vytis/Training/IMG_20150923_054931_zpsf2tfv9yq.jpg[MG]
    You still look damn good.

Hope I never get bursitis and hope yours clears up in hurry.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I
    Anyhow, forgot to mention what I did last Sunday....I finally married my best friend and lifting partner.
    Congrats man! That is really cool!

Originally Posted by highiso View Post

These were from this morning, no pump and 184 after a piss, n

Definitely the leanest I've ever been...
    Wow....delts look great! Looking really good man. Hard to believe knowing where you stated!!!!

I hit a year end goal of 5 plate deadlift yesterday.

That is an awesome milestone. A hard mental one to beat some times. Dont be surprised if another 10-15lbs are there real quick now that you passed the 5 plates!

Very nice! A lot better than you old dumbbell vid Nice work and strong pressing!

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes everyone much appreciated. I'm staying positive and taking it one day at a time. As soon as my doctor gets off his a$$ I should be starting physical therapy soon.

Flexing in a dress because I can.
    Had not had a chance to drop in and say wishing you the best. Hope recovery goes well. Seen so many people come back better than ever, I am holding out hope for you!
    Love the bolded part above. Yes....you can!

Looking good man. Sorry to hear about bursitis. Any word on how long to heal up? I would be looking to all kinds of natural anti-inflammatories too. Some are known to be very effective! Waist and side twisting shot looks great regardless!!! Heal up fast.

================================================== ===================================

Little update for me.

Funny story. I have always wanted to try a pair of compression wear lowers. But I see people all the time and realize that they look a little funny in them. Anyway....I got a pair just to try them. I really really like the slight compression.

I put them on and was like.....hmmmm I dont look too bad in these. I was feeling like I could pull them off . Then I walked downstairs and both my wife and daughter burst into laughter. My daughter told me I am not allowed to pick her up from dance in these. My wife said "you need to put something over them!"

I did not care......Screw it.. I am looong past worrying about how I look to others and figured I wear them. (I did do my daughter the favor of slipping on warm-ups before I went into her studio to pick her up after my workout )

Part II
    My legs felt great in these, and I only needed about 1/2 the normal warm up I do before squatting to feel good. I really like them!

I have taken 4 or 5 months off squatting and today was workout #3 since coming back. First was just with 315. Then 405 and today I put on 495 just to see how it felt. It was ok, but my hips have tightened up some from the time off and hitting anything past depth was not going to happen until I put some work in to loosen back up. I felt a little unstable and un coordinated, but I dont think I lost any strength taking time off and losing weight. I could have kept going, but just did two as I did not want to push it.....Time to put some work back in!

And....yep....pants are kinda ghey....but I really dont care

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    And....yep....pants are kinda ghey....but I really dont care
    Ghey pants or not, I just look and shake my head when I see a weight like that being squatted!!!!

Nice.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

Missing my a-belt today. Scale weight has gone up 3 lbs. But my body is getting squishy all ready.

Oh well commit to a goal, see it through.

Where's the cake?

http://imgur.com/J5Q6an4
    It's your diet.

Corpsman 91-99 & forever cmoore's Avatar
    cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow I've missed a lot in this thread. Props and support you guys and gals are rocking it!

Vytis: best wishes on rehab'ing that.

__
    No major updates from me. I've mostly been trying to heal my shoulder up.

oh and as always, a little playing around...
    "I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

Originally Posted by NYTBlair359 View Post
    Nice work. Powerful
    Thanks Man, have you attended any of the RPS meets in Rochester?

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone's rocking it! I need to spend a few weeks here repping folks.

Haven't posted in here in a while. Still bulking. Currently doing some 3x / week 3x10 a/b workouts. So far enjoying it. I'm looking soft, but ok with it.

Attached Images

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gained a solid 3 lbs. of muscle last month using this one weird trick.

Figured since it's been 3 years I'd better get a shot in the studio before the wheels fall off of this latest diet. This is cold, no pump at 188. Looking back at the shots from 3 years ago I think I've made some gains.

Last edited by highiso; 10-04-2015 at 11:20 AM.