Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    I think Highiso has me beat in the 'cleans up well' dept

Vytis. Man....I think people often forget what a big frame being 6'3+ is to fill out! It is a much tougher challenge for a guy at your height than a short dude like me . My guess is in person, you look pretty damn big! Shoulders really stand out. Not something easy to put on such a big frame. Nice work!!!
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    lol, you're one of the biggest and leanest guys in the O35, we're trying to become like you, srs!

Yep, Vytis is 6'3" 230+ lbs. I'm 6'0" and 190-195 at most while lean. I will never catch that size.
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Seriously!

Vytis, you're a freakin' beast, man and too modest. Packing it on our size frames is no easy feat.

Maybe try ditching the glasses in photos for full "beast-mode" effect.
    Wow, thanks so much for the comments guys; I really appreciate the support!

I may be guilty of a little false advertising thought. I am 6'3", but sitting in the 220's now. I was about 10lbs heavier around Jan. I have to make sure to keep my profile up to date.

Here's another shot that I kind of like; as it looks like I'm filling out a bit:

Team General Mills

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And about me in "Clark Kent" mode. I have to keep the spec on or else I'm liable of crashing into evey piece of equip in the gym. I'm very nearsighted, lol.
    Team General Mills

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    I just got results of the lab analysis of my blood in preparation for my biennial physical. I started my "transformation" in the Spring of 2008 and my first data point for test was in 2011. Keep in mind, I don't even use a protein supplement.

Wow man that's great!

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post

I may be guilty of a little false advertising thought. I am 6'3", but sitting in the 220's now. I was about 10lbs heavier around Jan. I have to make sure to keep my profile up to date.

Here's another shot that I kind of like; as it looks like I'm filling out a bit:

You're a beast man. How long have you been training again? Side-by-side you would make me look a skinny little person.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    I just got results of the lab analysis of my blood in preparation for my biennial physical. I started my "transformation" in the Spring of 2008 and my first data point for test was in 2011. Keep in mind, I don't even use a protein supplement.

Damn! Your increase is almost twice my total. Can you lend me a few hundred?
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm amazed at the ratio of your waist with how huge your arms are. Beast mode for sure.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    Wow man that's great!

You're a beast man. How long have you been training again? Side-by-side you would make me look a skinny little person.
    Since I was about 15 yrs old, so what's that, 28 years. Lol

Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    I'm amazed at the ratio of your waist with how huge your arms are. Beast mode for sure.
    Know how they say BBing is all illusion? Well I'm definitely working it here. My waist is 34" and my arms are 17.25"; not an insane ratio at all. It's all about presenting it in the best way.
    Team General Mills

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My waist is 34" and my arms are 17.25"; not an insane ratio at all. It's all about presenting it in the best way.
    Your shoulders look fkn huge though, brah. Which makes your waist look a lot smaller than 34".
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Corpsman 91-99 & forever cmoore's Avatar
    cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Still lifting and trying to keep up you all of you.

Good lord, you're a monster. IDK who you're keeping up with but whoever he is, he should get his own Marvel movie.

City Finals airs Monday so...

Meet Mo. She's my amazing course coach for my City Finals run.

"I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You may call this an illusion, but I see great muscle with great proportions. You just know how to make it look even more so.

Originally Posted by cmoore View Post

It's the Mighty Mo! Good Luck Monday!

Lean, mean, geek machine

So what's new with me you ask?

You didn't? Oh. But I'll tell you anyway.

Went to Tuxtla Gutierrez in southern Mexico (Chiapas state) for a bird-watching trip. First time I've been on a (semi) organized tour. On the next to last day, got violently sick. Runs in the forest, (mostly) dry heaves on the roadside at 9000' (but heard the Highland Guan while heaving ), projectile vomiting in San Cristobal de las Casas. Then came the sulfur belches indicative of Giardia. In a word, miserable. Improved enough so that our trip home 2 days later went OK (with lots of bathroom runs). I was also eating pretty much normally by then.

Next day to the gym for leg day. Weak, but did my squats with just two runs to the loo. I lost 7 lbs in 2 days.

Then to Kaiser for a stool test. But got my Dr. to prescribe me Flagyl for the Giradia anyhow, and began that after I gave up waiting for the results. They lost the sample. SO a week after our return, gave them another sample, which tested positive for Shigella. So on to a round of Cipro.

Two weeks of the runs and 10 days each of Flagyl and Cipro really took their toll on my strength. My squats are now weaker than they were right after my return when I was lifting with untreated Giardia and Shigella! Also, if the LBM calculations are to be believed, I lost 9 lbs of muscle in the past 5 weeks. I don't fully believe that as I'm not sure I've gained that much muscle in the 4 years I've been lifting. But I am NOT a happy camper.

Last week I had a conference in Honolulu, where I grew up, and managed a couple of workouts there. Sunday afternoon went to the beach and took the obligatory Diamond Head selfie. Just a skinny haole boy, and really unhappy at my muscle and strength losses, but also cognizant that what I've gone through is NOTHING compared to what so many here have endured.

p.s. in case any one wonders, I've never even been on a surfboard. Waste of an island upbringing!

Lean, mean, geek machine

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post

Went to Tuxtla Gutierrez in southern Mexico (Chiapas state) for a bird-watching trip. First time I've been on a (semi) organized tour. On the next to last day, got violently sick. Runs in the forest, (mostly) dry heaves on the roadside at 9000' (but heard the Highland Guan while heaving ), projectile vomiting in San Cristobal de las Casas. Then came the sulfur belches indicative of Giardia. In a word, miserable. Improved enough so that our trip home 2 days later went OK (with lots of bathroom runs). I was also eating pretty much normally by then.

Next day to the gym for leg day. Weak, but did my squats with just two runs to the loo. I lost 7 lbs in 2 days.

Then to Kaiser for a stool test. But got my Dr. to prescribe me Flagyl for the Giradia anyhow, and began that after I gave up waiting for the results. They lost the sample. SO a week after our return, gave them another sample, which tested positive for Shigella. So on to a round of Cipro.

Two weeks of the runs and 10 days each of Flagyl and Cipro really took their toll on my strength. My squats are now weaker than they were right after my return when I was lifting with untreated Giardia and Shigella! Also, if the LBM calculations are to be believed, I lost 9 lbs of muscle in the past 5 weeks. I don't fully believe that as I'm not sure I've gained that much muscle in the 4 years I've been lifting. But I am NOT a happy camper.

Last week I had a conference in Honolulu, where I grew up, and managed a couple of workouts there. Sunday afternoon went to the beach and took the obligatory Diamond Head selfie. Just a skinny haole boy, and really unhappy at my muscle and strength losses, but also cognizant that what I've gone through is NOTHING compared to what so many here have endured.

p.s. in case any one wonders, I've never even been on a surfboard. Waste of an island upbringing!
    Damn, Doc, that really sounds rough! When you're back to 100% I'm sure it'll only be a few weeks until you're back to where you were. Muscle memory is real and you'll be fine.

You may call this an illusion, but I see great muscle with great proportions. You just know how to make it look even more so.

It's the Mighty Mo! Good Luck Monday!
    Thanks Doc.

Hope your health turns around. And no worries, I bet a lot of that muscle loss was glycogen, so once you're back to normal you'll fill those muscles right back up.

Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    Good lord, you're a monster. IDK who you're keeping up with but whoever he is, he should get his own Marvel movie.

Coming from Captain America, I take this as a huge compliment.
    Team General Mills

cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    which tested positive for Shigella.
    Yikes! Good thing you're still under warranty.

_______

Tonight is my City Finals on AmericanNinjaWarrior. I hope everyone tunes in to cheer me on but more importantly please remember/consider the charity which drives me.
    Help me support Shriners Hospital for Children at www.AmericanNinja4kids.com

"I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Hiked" Mt. Washington last week while on vacation....now THAT was a leg workout! All those years of squatting paid off as every step rose about 2 feet!

Attached Images

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tricep Tuesday

I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

Originally Posted by Juggertha View Post
    Tricep Tuesday
    Your attendance on Tuesdays is obviously great....
    Team General Mills

EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PR for me.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EarlA View Post
    PR for me.
    Boom! Nice and deep as well.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EarlA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Boom! Nice and deep as well.
    Thanks man!

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wow! That is something. I have to say, I just realized you were in your 50's. All the postings, and I never noticed this. I'll tell you something, all the digs you take at your self....well I would be proud as hell to be as youthful and full of life as you are. You put to shame guys half your age easy. Just pretty awesome!

Originally Posted by Mr. Someday View Post
    "Hiked" Mt. Washington last week while on vacation....now THAT was a leg workout! All those years of squatting paid off as every step rose about 2 feet!
    Just dropping in to say your wife is cute as can be. And....that is a lot of mass to be 'hiking' around!

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post

Felt it was time for a selfie or two. Haven't really progressed lately, but getting a bit of a tan at least.
    Done a bit of running this summer and it's feeling better than expected. Might join for a half marathon in the spring. No promises though.

Keep up the good work everyone.
    Steff
    I mean this in the best way...so please take it as such. I am not 100% sure of your goals, but it seems like all your progress pics look the same....and for a long time. I you are desiring progress, my advice would be to change what you are doing. I dont know enough detail to give advice, but I think you could be making more progress than what you have if you changed either your diet or training or both. Hope you understand that I mean this constructively.

Originally Posted by Juggertha View Post
    Tricep Tuesday
    Looking big man. Glad to see you still kicking it!

Originally Posted by EarlA View Post
    PR for me.
    Very nice! Way to go and grind it out. No real lapse in form showing good overall development. Nice!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Steff
    I mean this in the best way...so please take it as such. I am not 100% sure of your goals, but it seems like all your progress pics look the same....and for a long time. I you are desiring progress, my advice would be to change what you are doing. I dont know enough detail to give advice, but I think you could be making more progress than what you have if you changed either your diet or training or both. Hope you understand that I mean this constructively.
    Those where not progress pics..just selfies. I even wrote I had made no progress lately. Agree I can hit it harder and will, but I am only 6 months in so I don't know many that have achieved miracles in that time. As for pics looking the same, sure lately.. but not compared to 6 months ago. I could say the same for any that you put up - no offense.

I just want to participate sometimes in this community and not feel like I am competing against anyone here. You seem quick to add these opinions about me but I don't see you hold anyone else to the same scrutiny. That is a bit strange. Last month I have been a bit lazy though, but it's not the end of the world. But you're right about diet..that's where I need to look first and intend to. If I don't make big strides this fall, I'll be disappointed.

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    You seem quick to add these opinions about me but I don't see you hold anyone else to the same scrutiny. That is a bit strange.
    I can now see you are not looking for constructive criticism. You actually think it is personal in some way which it is not. I will no longer offer any. Best wishes moving forward.
    RAW lifts

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can now see you are not looking for constructive criticism. You actually think it is personal in some way which it is not. I will no longer offer any. Best wishes moving forward.
    Thank you.

In honor of my one star BH call out thread, I snapped this in the gym tonight. I am a little flat from an experiment with carb back loading that went a little overboard last week. (shifted up 10lbs in 5 days). I cut back this week and have dropped just over half it and am sitting at 203-205 today. (I could stand to drop a little more, but feeling good here although not looking my best)

Just a quick couple poses

RAW lifts

jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man, you're a tough act to follow. Here are some pics I took today.

https://goo.gl/photos/6uTsPRVA4Szp865j6

My L shoulder has taken a beating this year but of late it's started to hurt less and less. Hoping to have it back to 100% in short order.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't been here in a while and there's too many to quote. You're all looking fantastic and just awesome!

I've gained 8 lbs since Jan and I continue to build. The plan is to get up to 145 lbs and cut from there. I've maintained 130 lbs in my offseason for so many years, so this is new territory for me.

Enjoy your weekend.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    kimbee, you look fab at almost any weight
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    kimbee, you look fab at almost any weight

Thanks guys. Honestly I think I pull it off better in pics compared to real life. I'm feeling pretty heavy and it's hard to explain but I feel like I'm dragging. I find it's more a struggle to get though my workouts and move around period. I'm not used of being at this weight and it makes a difference for sure.

I try to take most of my pics using a timer. I prefer to set the camera lower with the thought of ground up. It's the same idea of how judges see you onstage.

However, the lucky midget who has spent years taking most of my progress pics is my husband and he's barely 5'5"...
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 11-12-2015 at 06:22 AM.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

anonymous
    with the DB thread in the 035 misc I forgot about this one, here's my paused 425 x 6 from this afternoon

back locked up at the end so I had to call it