naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why aren't you training? What are you waiting for?

You wanna lift?

This isn't a one time offer. It's a lifetime deal. You walk into your workout, do what you came for, and finish knowing that you look forward to the next workout. It isn't a 90 day program.

It's discipline it isn't motivation. You knew what you were going to go up against when you signed up for the membership. Sure you can watch a video, do some hashtags on social media, let people know you're going to go pump some weights. That'll get you motivated.

But what gets you further and beyond is the fact that you know that you have to lift or you won't feel like yourself.

You might be reading this as you tell yourself that you need to get your behind to the gym, to your workout, to the cold iron. But you know for a fact that you should be UP and GONE already long ago.

One more day gone is one more day that you can't take back. Don't waste time.

You just DO IT !!

Nothing happens until you touch that iron. And that iron isn't going to touch itself...
    12+ Years Natural Transformation: From Skinny to Aesthetics (17 to 29 years old) | Motivational:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhgwmkDoRsg&t

'Hardgainer' Representative
    (ex-skinny guy 100 to 200LBS)

If you can destroy your fears and push past pain, then you can conquer anything.

MattShwed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is great man, I was pumped up just reading this, you could feel the energy, KILLER stuff.
    Builder of Muscle
    Enthusiast of Fitness

******** - https://www.********.com/MattShwedFitness
    Twitter - www.twitter.com/ShwedFitness
    Insta - @mattshwed

Need Motivation?
    Weight Lifting + 12 Guys + Reality TV = MUSCLE CAMP - https://tinyurl.com/MuscleCampS1-TV

3 Training Techniques Me and 11 Guys Used to Transform Our Bodies - https://tinyurl.com/omd4lus
    Del Monte Pro Team Member - bit.ly/1Aerl4C

thizzbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thizzbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thizzbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thizzbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thizzbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thizzbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thizzbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thizzbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thizzbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thizzbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thizzbrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its true, you don't want to keep putting lifting off. When I was younger I put lifting off and I'll always regret it but nowadays things have changed im motivated but still got a long way to go.