Page 54 of 190 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 5682
    wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    They are, this is why I keep my phones for 4 friggin' years straight so I don't have to go back there lulz.
    Lol well, I try to keep mine that long but something always happens. I need a new phone now lol, I'm thinking about going with iPhone 6s plus but I've never had an iPhone b4 I've always had an android phone.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm enjoying playing around with the Fitbit dashboard finding out how to customize things more. I'm trying out the silent alarm for tomorrow morning... oooo, ahhhh, exciting times.
    Those are fun

Pissed-off-ness = activated! Thanks, rage squats are the best kinds of squat. :
    Phone compnaies and cable companies - they all piss me off and then you eventually don't have a choice any longer. But yay for bad ass rage squats!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know those Verizon feels. And that is why they will be losing our business as of the end of August when our contract is up. I'm pretty sure you have to register at least 99 on a bullsh!t-o-meter to work there. And I'm pretty sure Direct TV has the same hiring standards. Fukkers. The upside to the asshattery is that you got in some amazing rage-fueled lifting
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've missed CGBP reps before, you're not alone.

AT&T is no better. If you do switch, don't go to them. Luckily I've never had them fake order a phone for me (always just bought something they had available), but I sometimes have texts disappear into the void and no one ever knows where they go (this is not the iMessage issue which was Apple's fault, this is an AT&T thing), and they're very good at having dead spots with no service.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Lol well, I try to keep mine that long but something always happens. I need a new phone now lol, I'm thinking about going with iPhone 6s plus but I've never had an iPhone b4 I've always had an android phone.
    iphone 6s is really good, just got one today srs. Always had iphones and never tried android.

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Those are fun

Phone compnaies and cable companies - they all piss me off and then you eventually don't have a choice any longer. But yay for bad ass rage squats!
    They actively don't give a flying fuk about making you happy in general. There as so few big companies that it doesn't matter to them, everybody is still going to go SOMEWHERE for cable and cell phones.

Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    I know those Verizon feels. And that is why they will be losing our business as of the end of August when our contract is up. I'm pretty sure you have to register at least 99 on a bullsh!t-o-meter to work there. And I'm pretty sure Direct TV has the same hiring standards. Fukkers. The upside to the asshattery is that you got in some amazing rage-fueled lifting
    Ugh sorry you know dem feels, best of luck with whoever you sign on with, may your spirit and phone screen remain unbroken, friend! I've heard terrible things about Direct TV and Comcast in particular, all the time, seems to be a major rage inducer for many. Oh there was rage fueled lifting indeed! And more to come, verizon will probably get me to my next squat PR srs.

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    I've missed CGBP reps before, you're not alone.
    :: fist-bump ::
    AT&T is no better. If you do switch, don't go to them. Luckily I've never had them fake order a phone for me (always just bought something they had available), but I sometimes have texts disappear into the void and no one ever knows where they go (this is not the iMessage issue which was Apple's fault, this is an AT&T thing), and they're very good at having dead spots with no service.
    Bah, out of the big companies I've never heard more than like a handful of people say X company is great. Have never dealt with ATT, T-mobile, Sprint but have heard many people raging hard about them. Disappearing texts can fuk up someone's day real fast, as can having no service. Before you know it you're stuck under a bench press with no cell service and have to saw your own arm off to get out, semi srs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rest day today but ended up spending 3 hours, yes srs, at two verizon stores today. Went back to the first to talk to original salesperson, those fukkers made me sit and wait for a half hour and kept telling me it's a gonna be a really long wait and suggesting I try a different day. Was thinking noooo I'll die here of old age if that's what this takes. Finally get to talk to this chick, she says no she never told me she was ordering a phone for me and was never gonna call me about anything, just that this type of phone will be here sometime in June, dunno when, but if I wanted to come back sometime in June then there you go. She fukkin knows what she did, srs, I 100% positively swear on my yellow ANIMAL shirt that last wk this chick asked what color I want, said hold on lemme check the back, said ok we don't have that one but if you want I can order it for you and it'll be here in a couple of days.

So wtf man, is this a case of they go through so many new employees there that these people just say whatever to the customer and are giving out some really jacked up info because they have no idea? Again, sweet baby christmas, I'm like hey, I need a phone, ANY phone, this one I have DOES... NOT... WORK. I explained all three visits that my phone is not working, I need to replace it ASAP, why the fuk would I agree to wait around for 6 weeks and just have no phone in the meantime?

She's like you can get another iphone and I'm like yes, do that, seriously, I need a working phone TODAY, jesus. She says sure thing, but you'll have to wait a while because I'm taking care of something else right now. I was livid as fuk sitting there for a couple minutes thinking wtf just happened here, getting level 11/10 rage building, told them that's it I'm not even dealing with this and left.

Had to drive like a half hour to a different city where there was another corp store. Got helped in like 5min, told them what's going on, they're like sweet honey glazes dudette, well here are the ones we have in stock, pick one out. Got an iphone6s and mini ipad, and plan was reworked so it's a few bucks cheaper even with the new phone on there. That place was on their game, they made sure the phone and ipad got all my stuff out of the icloud and everything was updated, running, and in its case before I took it home. Will definitely go to that location if I need anything now, the main salesman there I dealt with was awesome. Loving the phone, it's weird how magical it is to have your apps and texts and charging abilities actually work!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stupid b!tch at the sh!tty Verizon store cost herself a boatload of commission didn't she? And cost her store a big sale. I can't believe what passes for customer service in some places. I'd get fired before I could blink if I treated a customer like that.

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whew! Thank goodness the other corporate store had a better outlook on everything! And knew WTF they were doing. It's a shame it had to go so far though
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    iphone 6s is really good, just got one today srs. Always had iphones and never tried android.
    Galaxy master race.

Bah, out of the big companies I've never heard more than like a handful of people say X company is great. Have never dealt with ATT, T-mobile, Sprint but have heard many people raging hard about them. Disappearing texts can fuk up someone's day real fast, as can having no service. Before you know it you're stuck under a bench press with no cell service and have to saw your own arm off to get out, semi srs.

^Don't watch that at work.
    But yeah had a client show up the other day and ask why I ignored their texts about rescheduling an appointment. Uhhh what texts? Raged at the people in the AT&T stores for that one and they said there was nothing they could do.

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've got the iPhone 6S+ and Galaxy Note 5...I can't decide which I like more. Prob the note slightly for the customisability. But iPhone so easy and syncs nicely with my mac. Glad you finally got your phone Hammie! Grrr to Verizon.
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    Stupid b!tch at the sh!tty Verizon store cost herself a boatload of commission didn't she? And cost her store a big sale. I can't believe what passes for customer service in some places. I'd get fired before I could blink if I treated a customer like that.
    Seriously, never understood why the fuk if somebody's trying to buy something you're selling you gotta give them the run around. I'm not looking for a discount, I'm not looking for any free chit, I wanna buy stuff you have right there right now, let's get it done so you can get me the hell outta here and we can end this mess, don't play this hold out game of making me sit here all day to do that, good god.

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Whew! Thank goodness the other corporate store had a better outlook on everything! And knew WTF they were doing. It's a shame it had to go so far though
    Yeah, at the point when I came in visit #2 they should've been like ok, things got screwed up but this person still wants to buy a phone, let's get said customer a damn phone and be done with this circus already.

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Galaxy master race.
    Will getting that increase my deadlift?

^Don't watch that at work.
    LMAO what is that like 185? Where is that from? Seems like my kind of humor.
    But yeah had a client show up the other day and ask why I ignored their texts about rescheduling an appointment. Uhhh what texts? Raged at the people in the AT&T stores for that one and they said there was nothing they could do.
    Ugh that's the worst! Yeah I use my phone like 90% for work. I'm trying to keep in touch with my drivers on the road, customers, dispatch, and this week had a whole thing going on getting a truck fixed at an outside shop, had to rent a couple extra vehicles elsewhere, was trying to coordinate all these things so people get paid and chit gets done, but I was missing some of my texts/calls. Fuks things up real quick.

Originally Posted by viccles007 View Post
    I've got the iPhone 6S+ and Galaxy Note 5...I can't decide which I like more. Prob the note slightly for the customisability. But iPhone so easy and syncs nicely with my mac. Glad you finally got your phone Hammie! Grrr to Verizon.
    How do you like the 6+ being so huge? That thing looks like a mini tablet. Yeah that's why I roll with iphone and figured it'd be good to get an ipad as well so I always can grab my stuff from the cloud if one of my devices is down. I have everything of extreme importance on my Apple calendar - payroll, maintenance schedules, bills, vendor payments, fuel info, employee schedules, reminders to renew truck plates since they're all in different months, etc etc, I am very lost without it. I really should just buy a Mac next time I need to replace my laptop, it'd be great to have all my stuff match up.

Workout coming up later, did bench day today and worked with the Slingshot (which went awesome this time around.) Gotta cook some meats and upload vids.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ergh, phone companies all suck!!! That chick at Verizon really takes the cake though, makes you wonder how they make any sales at that store with that kind of service. I've got Verizon currently and just waiting for my stupid super expensive contract to expire in August so I can get a cheaper plan somewhere, anywhere.

Lol clip is from Blue Mountain State...should be on Netflix. There's a movie now too but I haven't seen it. Show was hilarious though.

And also this:

Alan Ritchson is really thad that you haven't seen this show.

BENCH DAY - BARBELL, SLINGSHOT, CLOSE GRIP

SUPPS:
    PRE: Con-Cret Pre1 2 scoops
    INTRA: Con-Cret 1.5 scoops

BODY WEIGHT: 164

WARMUP:
    -Foam Rolling with Spike 5min
    -Arm circles of peace
    -Cuban Press
    -BW squats

CHEST:
    Bench Press:
    (no wraps for anything)
    45x12
    75x10
    105x8
    135x3
    155x3
    170x1
    170x1
    170x1
    160x4 ugly set, had to fart the second I unracked lulz
    160x5 much better
    160x5
    150x7

Bench with Red Slingshot:
    (Rogue wrist wraps added at 180 set)
    135x10
    155x10
    170x9
    180x7
    190x6 (vid)
    200x4 (vid)
    *first day doing a session with the Red Slingshot, 185lbs and up seems good, the lower sets were to get my bearings with this thing, sets lower than that are unnecessary so now I know for next time

190x6

200x4

TRICEPS:
    CGBP:
    (wrist wraps on all sets)
    95x12
    115x10
    135x5 (failed on 6 lolol my triceps are FRIED from that Sling)
    125x6 (failed on 7, triceps said "I quit dis bitch!" )

RC WORK:
    Standing Y/T/Ls:
    5s for 15, 15, 15
    5s for 15, 15, 15

External Rotations with plates:
    10s x 15
    10s x 15

CARDIO:
    Bike: 30min, Course 1, Level 5, 9.1 miles, went very easy on this today

OTHER PREHAB:
    -Stretching 30min
    -Foam Rolling with Spike on wall 5min

I kept the regular bench press a little lighter today than the plan calls for. I was sore after I did my first bp day back last week, so I re-watched the bp youtube vids from Jennifer Thompson on form and tried to get back to basics to make sure I'm using all the form tips she's talking about. Those are really helpful vids, srs. 170 singles were pretty easy, wanted to make sure I was doing quality reps. 160 was easier than anticipated for the 5 rep sets.

I gave this Slingshot another try and really liked it. I guess the amount of wt on there as far as what seems useful or not will vary depending on how much you're lifting, but for me it is somewhat annoying to wrangle the bar on anything under 185ish. Put some more wt on there and it's like ohhhh, this is what this is supposed to do! I went up higher on wt on that than I planned but by doing that I managed to get over a couple minor things I was worried about. My wrists were fine, I put on the Rogue wraps at 180 but they didn't feel fatigued or struggling in any way. And the un-racking and re-racking without a spotter was easy peasy. I'm not sure what I thought was going to happen but everything was business as usual. Adding some heavier wt on there is not going to make my wrists explode or lose control, I was fine. I set up with my back/shoulder blades and feet as normal and acted as if the Sling wasn't even there, all good.

Some others who have used the Sling suggested adding it in there every other week so that's likely what I'm going to do. I certainly wasn't going to go to failure on my sets with it. But being able to put up that kind of wt for reps helped me realize I am far from hitting any kind of barrier as far as being at a point where I can only do it with a spotter/hand-off. Keep going Ham, all you gotta do is add some strength, you'll be fine.

Specifically listened to Imagine Dragons playlist for this session so there was more slowing down and focusing and less rage and killing everything. Those Rogue wrist wraps are really nice, I highly recommend them if you are looking for some good wraps.

EDIT: Weighed in today and I'm down to 164.4, should just be one more cut weigh in next weekend and then cut will be done with! Been on cut since end of December farrrrk. Will be happy to add in some more calories and keep my wt ~163.
    Last edited by thehobbes; 04-30-2016 at 06:05 PM.
    Current PRs:

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ugh, I hate Verizon stores with a passion. Hubby was with them for over a decade and it took one chitty sales person for us to walk out the store and drive to a T-Mobile and port our numbers over. Expensive plans, horrible customer service and a sexist ahole that basicly told me to get back into the kitchen while he and my husband spoke.

Awesome bench day Hammie! I ran across that chicks benching videos a while ago and I love how she breaks everything down.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)

How do you like the 6+ being so huge? That thing looks like a mini tablet. Yeah that's why I roll with iphone and figured it'd be good to get an ipad as well so I always can grab my stuff from the cloud if one of my devices is down. I have everything of extreme importance on my Apple calendar - payroll, maintenance schedules, bills, vendor payments, fuel info, employee schedules, reminders to renew truck plates since they're all in different months, etc etc, I am very lost without it. I really should just buy a Mac next time I need to replace my laptop, it'd be great to have all my stuff match up.

Both of my phones are massive especially in my child size hands But I don't mind. I love the big screens for watching YouTube vids etc.

Beyond amazing benching Hammie!! and awesome work on the cut dudette! Such awesomeness going on in here!
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Making 200 lbs look easy!
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

Holy Ham Bench Nice work, Hammie!