epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ran off half my bodyweight and nearly died;Switched to lifting and never looked back

I grew up a heavier child. After the loss of my little brother I decided that I wanted to lose weight, so I started running and cutting my calories. Eventually I was running 13 miles per day and eating a vegan diet. Needless to say, I went from 180 lbs to 96 lbs in about two years.

After being diagnosed with anorexia and nearly hospitalized, I decided that enough was enough. It was at this point that I discovered bodybuilding. I started lifting and eating, and completely fell in love with it. Now I weigh 125 lbs and intend on doing a show sometime either this year or next!

I'm not entirely sure how to just post photos on here so I've posted them as attachments...
    Attached Images
    - Stasia

quincytejani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quincytejani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by epjevach View Post
    I grew up a heavier child. After the loss of my little brother I decided that I wanted to lose weight, so I started running and cutting my calories. Eventually I was running 13 miles per day and eating a vegan diet. Needless to say, I went from 180 lbs to 96 lbs in about two years.

After being diagnosed with anorexia and nearly hospitalized, I decided that enough was enough. It was at this point that I discovered bodybuilding. I started lifting and eating, and completely fell in love with it. Now I weigh 125 lbs and intend on doing a show sometime either this year or next!

I'm not entirely sure how to just post photos on here so I've posted them as attachments...
    wow. Congratulations, you look fantastic. What a transformation

DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarkEdition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are pure inspiration Well done.

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's amazing, you went from one extreme to the other and then to where you are now, which is incredible!! That's quite a journey, great job!!
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) forkspoon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lookin jacked. Nice work.

Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice job

epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epjevach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you so much, guys! It was quite the experience, but I think sometimes you really have to make mistakes to learn what's best for you, haha.
    - Stasia

Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Takezaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thought this was the misc, my apologies.
    Anyways gjdm!
    Last edited by Takezaki; 04-28-2015 at 03:08 AM.