Mahaloz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Got hives soon after I started taking creatine ?

So I have had this problem with hives in the past but I wasn't taking any supplements then. About 2 weeks ago I started taking some creatine along with cla and hmb and after a couple of days I got hives on my shoulder/neck, after a week or so It started spreading so I started to stop taking them for a couple of days but the problem persisted. I went to the doctor yesterday and she suggested I immediately stop taking the supplements. I also forgot to mention I sometimes take a protein shake if I can't eat a proper meal. The problem is I got 9 days to finish my creatine cycle and I don't want to stop taking everything because It actually helps me. Something I considered was that maybe I wasn't drinking enough water while taking the creatine and it caused that reaction but for the past couple days I drink lots of water and It didn't help. My father was furious and almost tossed the supplements to the trash but thankfully I managed to hide them. I would like the opinion of the community before I take any more decisions.
    Some extra info : I am currently taking vibramycin and using a cortisone cream for the hives. I am using the Warrior Lab Creatine Monohydrate along with HMB and CLA (I am currently in the process of losing weight).
    I did a brief google search on the matter and I got a result from this forum but I thought I might get some answers for myself.
    Any help is appreciated !
    Also first time posting so apologies if my format is not correct.

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Weird, hadn't hear of this one before, but it doesn't mean it's not possible. I would just follow your doctors advice or switch to plain creatine mono and see if that makes a difference.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would stop all supps. If your hives go away, then slowly add back your supps one at a time.

Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have also not heard of anybody getting hives from creatine. Maybe you should stop taking the other supplements, and see if the creatine itself is causing the hives? If so, I'd stop immediately, no matter how much longer you have on the "creatine cycle."

Thank you all for the fast replies, just got back from gym and saw your responses. As from today I shall stop taking everything besides creatine and see if that makes a difference. If not I will stop completely and maybe start again in a month or so. On a related topic, and sorry If it has been answered before, do you guys/gals know of any good supplement manufacturer? Is Optimum any good ?

Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mahaloz View Post
    Thank you all for the fast replies, just got back from gym and saw your responses. As from today I shall stop taking everything besides creatine and see if that makes a difference. If not I will stop completely and maybe start again in a month or so. On a related topic, and sorry If it has been answered before, do you guys/gals know of any good supplement manufacturer? Is Optimum any good ?
    To be honest, I would stay away from it completely if it is causing hives.

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Discontinue use of all supps and see an allergist. There is progression of allergies from a minimum response to a maximum ( dangerous ) response from your body. Since your body is telling you something, listen to it.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You should stop creatine too. I have actually experienced hives myself when I used a generic creatine years ago. I stopped it and the hives stopped. I started and hives returned. I stopped again and replaced with creapure, and never saw the hives again.

Thank you all again for the replies. I took your advice and stopped taking any supplements and I guess I will see how it goes. Thanks again !

Just a quick update to let anyone facing a similar problem know that hives went away after 8 days of taking antibiotics and after that I continued taking my supplements without any problem. I think what caused it was that I started taking all of the supplements together immediately and I guess it caused a reaction. Thanks again for the replies.

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just a quick update to let anyone facing a similar problem know that hives went away after 8 days of taking antibiotics and after that I continued taking my supplements without any problem. I think what caused it was that I started taking all of the supplements together immediately and I guess it caused a reaction. Thanks again for the replies.
    I figured that was the case...glad you got it solved
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    I would stop all supps. If your hives go away, then slowly add back your supps one at a time.
    This
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

chrishein1122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Hives After Taking Creatine

Hey I know this is late but I experience the same problem. I’ve tried it two times and both brands were very highly rated and claimed to only have one ingredient. After taking for a week i experienced hives. I stopped taking the creatine and the hives got worse and I ended up in the Hospital because of passing out.

Side notes:
    -I was only taking whey protein and currently am with no problems
    -I am allergic to Some fish and all shellfish
    -I was drinking my Gallon of water
    -Eating healthy and staying away from fish/shellfish
    -Got both creatine from GMC and they said it only had creatine in it. both were their top sellers

I’ve tried to research it and this is the only other case I can find that has similar reactions as me. I wish I could take it but O stay away from it now.

Anyone have any ideas why this could be happening? Are these supplement companies lying about fillers / ingredients?

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

What do your hives look like? Years ago I started breaking out in rashes. Like you can’t even see them but they burn and itch like hell. My back will look like someone whipped me. It resembles graphadermia or something. If I take an allergy pill it goes away but it’s pure hell sometimes like I could kill myself

Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I have had this problem with hives in the past but I wasn't taking any supplements then. About 2 weeks ago I started taking some creatine along with cla and hmb and after a couple of days I got hives on my shoulder/neck, after a week or so It started spreading so I started to stop taking them for a couple of days but the problem persisted. I went to the doctor yesterday and she suggested I immediately stop taking the supplements. I also forgot to mention I sometimes take a protein shake if I can't eat a proper meal. The problem is I got 9 days to finish my creatine cycle and I don't want to stop taking everything because It actually helps me. Something I considered was that maybe I wasn't drinking enough water while taking the creatine and it caused that reaction but for the past couple days I drink lots of water and It didn't help. My father was furious and almost tossed the supplements to the trash but thankfully I managed to hide them. I would like the opinion of the community before I take any more decisions.
    Some extra info : I am currently taking vibramycin and using a cortisone cream for the hives. I am using the Warrior Lab Creatine Monohydrate along with HMB and CLA (I am currently in the process of losing weight).
    I did a brief google search on the matter and I got a result from this forum but I thought I might get some answers for myself.
    Any help is appreciated !
    Also first time posting so apologies if my format is not correct.
    Because creatine has multiple forms, we believe it is difficult to choose the right one to help you make your workouts more efficient.