jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000)

BodySpace Workout tracker for Apple Watch?

Is there a plan to bring bodyspace on the new apple Watch?

Tracking workouts with a watch on the wrist would be much more comfortable than with a smartphone.

Of course, the functionality would only be tracking the workouts (record numbers and times, browsing through an exercise database, and see historical data).

For this, the watch should be good enough. What do you think?

Ew, it should work without the iPhone. Otherwise one would have to carry two devices.

parky190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great idea

^^ This would be great! Especially since the built in workout tracker in the  Watch is only for cardio.

Knapping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Count me as another vote for this!

joeltowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Apple Watch

This app definitely needs to be updated for use with the Apple Watch.

jerichap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Yess!!

If BodySpace had an app on the Apple Watch, I would buy an apple watch in a heart beat. It sucks having to whip out my phone and log my sets and reps.

Alternative idea:
    I think BodySpace should pair with Apple Watch like Nike+ did. The BodyBuilding.com could also get a cut of the money and benefit from it too. More publicity, more accounts, more use, more everything.. Everyone wins!

JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Apple Watch’s health and fitness features were what sold me on the watch to begin with, so I had high expectations. I put the device’s native Activity and Workout apps through their paces on outdoor runs and gym workouts during my first week with the watch and plan to fold third-party fitness apps into my regimen down the line. I’ll revisit this in future stories.

JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's an interesting selection. Tried using several similar ones a couple of years ago, but stopped due to the complexity to keep track of all the data. Either I was entering data/checking routines while working out and was losing much of the intensity (I used to to mostly volume workouts with a strict eye on the clock inbetween sets) or I had to remember things after the workout, which wasnt always doing it for me.
    I stopped when I realized that, after years of gym, it's not that hard to track progress on major compound movements, especially when you work on fixed number of sets/reps per sets. But now that Im at a stage where I increasingly look for variety to stimulate further muscle growth, I might just give some of these a shot and try to have the necessary discipline to log everything in.
    Boy if there was a wearable device that was capable of capturing all this data for me, but I understand it'd be very difficult (we're not talking running/moving here, but static effort in most cases).

AymanShazly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very good idea šŸ’”, actually I'm searching on the same matter.

Registered User rjandersonsmith's Avatar
    rjandersonsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

+1

Agree. This needs to happen
    RAS

DARRIUS024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry 5+ years later and still no watch app

I really wish they would develop an app for the watch. I have all my workouts built and love the tracking on the phone, if somehow you could mirror that onto the watch I know you would make a whole lot of people happy. Was avoiding the watch because of price and Fitbit doing what I needed at cheaper price. Fast forward 5 year, got a watch as present and still hoping for the app.

Who do we talk to? Iā€™m willing to pitch in to have an app built!