DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Demon's BPI ISO-HD Review

I want to thank BPI and Fug for giving me a sample of ISO-HD Banana Cream Pie.

Taste 9.8/10 This stuff is awesome! Tastes almost the same as Cutler Total Protein Banana if anyone's ever had that. It's a PERFECT banana flavor. Not the fake laffy taffy flavor, but more of a banana pudding flavor and smell. My wife even enjoyed this and she isnt really a fan of bananas. I've only had this and TP banana so I cant really compare it to any other brands, but i'm not sure how it could get any better than this! Awesome job BPI! I'd really like to try it out in a banana nut bread or banana pudding. I can only imagine!

Mixibility/Texture 10/10 Being composed of Isolate and Hydrolysate there are 0 problems in this area as I expected. A few shakes in a shaker and there were no clumps. Very Smooth.

Price 8.5/10 At first glance it seems a bit pricey here on bb.com. Currently $69.82 for a 4.9lber(70 servings) which comes out to about .99 per serving which actually isnt bad at all considering its made with Isolate and hydrolysate. Around $1 per serving seems to be becoming the norm for many of the top protonz right now (ie Select, Whey Smooth, Protean) So I wouldn't say we're pulling teeth here at all.

Overall9/10!!This is definately one of the better tasting proteins i've had. (seems i've been trying SO many amazing tasting proteins lately. Companies are stepping it up!) This protein also seems like it could be included in many delicious baking recipes. I would probably recommend something like for people with lactose intolerance that are looking for a GREAT tasting banana protein. If you have no lactose problems I would probably recommend TP Banana just based on the price. Both are VERY good and you cant go wrong with either(I've also heard good things about Whey-HD banana but havent tried). Also, dont forget you are getting the ChromaDex seal if you purchase the ISO-HD. Which can be very valuable with all the protein spiking go on. Overall a very great protein in all categories! Awesome job BPI!
    Last edited by DamondHull; 04-22-2015 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Pic
    US Air Force
    1,000 lb Club (325 Bench)

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review my man!! Great protein indeed. And thank you for your service
    Instagram - @mooddani

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the awesome review. I'll get you a few samples of cookies and cream just to compare flavors
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DamondHull View Post
    I want to thank BPI and Fug for giving me a sample of ISO-HD Banana Cream Pie.
    Good to know TheFug isnt hoarding all the samples

Taste 9.8/10 This stuff is awesome! Tastes almost the same as Cutler Total Protein Banana if anyone's ever had that. It's a PERFECT banana flavor.
    I agree...it is fantastic!!! I haven't had the ISO-version but if you say it tastes like Cutler's then its very good. Do you find it tasting like Banana Moon Pie or something of that sort?

Mixibility/Texture 10/10 Being composed of Isolate and Hydrolysate there are 0 problems in this area as I expected. A few shakes in a shaker and there were no clumps. Very Smooth.
    great assessment there....texture is important

Price 8.5/10 At first glance it seems a bit pricey here on bb.com. Currently $69.82 for a 4.9lber(70 servings) which comes out to about .99 per serving which actually isnt bad at all considering its made with Isolate and hydrolysate. Around $1 per serving seems to be becoming the norm for many of the top protonz right now (ie Select, Whey Smooth, Protean) So I wouldn't say we're pulling teeth here at all.
    Isolates in general isn't cheap. If possible, look for sales and stock up

Overall9/10!!This is definately one of the better tasting proteins i've had.
    Good to know man!!! thanks for your time to review... much appreciated
    - Spot for sale

DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Awesome review my man!! Great protein indeed. And thank you for your service
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Thanks for the awesome review. I'll get you a few samples of cookies and cream just to compare flavors
    Thank YOU for the samples! Looking forward to it! Haven't tried a great CNC yet.

Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    Good to know TheFug isnt hoarding all the samples

I agree...it is fantastic!!! I haven't had the ISO-version but if you say it tastes like Cutler's then its very good. Do you find it tasting like Banana Moon Pie or something of that sort?

Good to know man!!! thanks for your time to review... much appreciated
    Oh i'm sure he has his own huge stash

Actually that is a really good comparison! Didnt even think of that until now. Now I want moon pies... I'd say this is VERY close to cutler in taste. Cutler is just a bit thicker IMO.

No problem man, BPI has been doing an awesome job
    US Air Force

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review man!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great review man, been thinking of trying this out. Thanks for your service
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BCP is excellent in oatmeal. Give it a try if you ever decide to pick up a tub.

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The flavor is really fantastic.

Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    Awesome review man!
    Thanks man!

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    great review man, been thinking of trying this out. Thanks for your service
    Thank you for your support! It's definitely worth a pickup!

Originally Posted by purts View Post
    BCP is excellent in oatmeal. Give it a try if you ever decide to pick up a tub.
    Would it be the same if I used TP bcp? I have a tub of that from the bogo

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    The flavor is really fantastic.
    100% agree!
    US Air Force